Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-18-2017, 04:58 PM   #26
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff smiled as she took his hands to her breasts and cupped them there. She was exquisite in every way! His smile filled his face as he thrust inside her a bit harder, then a bit harder still.

He said, "I...wouldnt hurt you... at least not in the ways you don't want..."

He spun her onto the bed, suddenly his frame looming over her as he said, "There is a phrase that I heard once that I really identify with... it's Peach... I can eat a peach for hours..."

He slid down her body, letting his lips caress her flesh, her breasts, her tummy, either thigh. He moved to her bare mound when he saw a couple of what appeared to be burn scars... about the size of a cigarette perhaps... still a faded red of varying degrees. He counted 5. He parted her pussy wide and gave her clit one long juicy lick and whispered, "If I may ask, what happened here?" He flicked her clit and kept her hips pinned to the bed...

Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere. -- Anton Ego

Old 09-18-2017, 05:47 PM   #27
wideeyedone
Baby did a bad, bad thing

Megan was writhing beneath him. She was shivering and gasping as his mouth teased her. He saw the scars.... the burns. She flinched when he asked about them. She tried to think of something clever to say, but she knew he would know she was lying.

"The first two was for resisting when Tom took me to his bed. He is..... rough. And I didn't want to.... Then there was another for pissing off a client. I still don't know why he was displeased." She closed her eyes. She didn't want to think about Tom, she didn't want to remember that she was going back to that house.

"The last two I got for ... he was hitting one of the other girls. And I tried to stop him."

Megan shivered as she confessed the story of the burns. She knew she had other marks on her body, but she hoped he wouldn't notice them. The one she was most ashamed of was the brand on her inner thigh. Tom branded all of his girls, so that if they ever got out, if they ever had a normal life, they could never forget that they had once been one of Tom's whores. He branded them with a ring he wore. It had Cyrillic characters on it. She didn't know what it meant, but she knew it had something to do with the criminals he was affiliated with.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:13 PM   #28
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff felt anger inside for what she had been forced to endure. He wanted to reach out and hurt this guy... break him. But... not till tomorrow... He wanted to take a picture of the marking... but not till tomorrow.

He let his tongue drive into her, lapping slow, licking hard. Her gasps and moans were intoxicating to him. Her legs moving, her hips and breasts, the feel of her body writhing under him. Her first major orgasm sealed the deal with him as she came andnpulsed her hot juices down between her cheeks and down her body! He looked up at her and saw her gazing at him!

He lifted up slowly, crawling up onto the bed, spreading her wide and sliding his cock inside her, pulling tight onto him, making love to each breast and he pulsed over and over inside her. Her second orgasm locked her taunt onto him as he pulled himself to his feet, pulling her up and wrapping her lags around his waist, pinning her to the wall! He felt her hands grab at his hair and pull and tug hard! He said, "I want you!" He didn't mean for se, either..

Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere. -- Anton Ego

Old 09-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #29
wideeyedone

She cried out when he pinned her to the wall. His mouth owned her and so did his cock. She flooded him when she came for a third time. she was shaking hard. Her skin was covered in goosebumps.

She tilted her head back and offered him her throat. She cradled his head to her as he pounded into her. She wrapped herself around him as tightly as she could.

"I want you too. I want you. I am your girl tonight. You make me feel so sexy and so safe."

She kissed his jaw and his throat and his ear.

"I don't want this night to end."

Old 09-18-2017, 07:06 PM   #30
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff wanted to sing inside as he felt her body meld into his nearly perfectly! He groaned and whispers, "Neither... Do...I!"

He felt his cock explode inside her, filling the condom he wore.

He held her pinned to the wall, keeping her pinned before finally turning and laying back on the bed. He laid down next to her, tossing away the rubber before doing so and pulled her close to him! He felt her panting and moaning as she gathered her breath.

As he held her, taking a breather, he said, "Do you think... I mean... what would you think if... umm... it's only 11,000."

Old 09-18-2017, 10:16 PM   #31
wideeyedone

She snuggled in tight against him, soaking up his affection. He mentioned her debts again and she shook her head.

"Could we forget for a little while? Can we just be here and pretend that we met in a bar....and that none of those other things exist?" She asked softly. She nuzzled his throat and snuggled in tightly, pulling the Egyptian cotton sheets over them.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #32
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff rolled onto his side and looked at Megan and smiled. He would let it go... for now. She was absolutely gorgeous to him and her eyes were prisms of perfection. He pulled her tight to him, both naked and hidden under the sheets and he said, "Hi... my name is Jeff. I hope you don't mind, but I really want to get you under these 1400 thread count egyptian sheets."

He saw her giggle and it felt good to hear that from her. It raised his own spirits as she leaned in and kissed him! He let his tongue explore her mouth, down her chin to her neck, rolled her onto her back, kissing the back of her neck... and moving down the spine, kissing soft with an occassional nip to spice it up. He reached to her hands and held them to her sides as he explored her back, looking at every inch of her nearly perfect flesh. It was obvious from a few scars he had seen, that she had been through some action, but it was as perfect as he could envsion as he reached her ass, and kissed both cheeks...before slipped further down into the sheets kissing the backs of her legs, down thte back of her knees, and calves, stopping at the right ankle, only to move back up her left leg in the slow meticulous manner that a woman deserved to be treated.

He smiled as he left wakes of goosebumps after each kiss...

Old 09-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #33
wideeyedone

Megan melted against the bed as he explored her body. She almost purred as his mouth trailed up and down her legs. She sighed softly as he nuzzled the backs of her knees.

She stretched out like a cat and wriggled her hips.

"MMMMMM, you could do this all night, I wouldn't stop you." She whispered softly. Megan tossed her hair and splayed her hands on the sheets, clawing at the bed.

Every inch of her skin felt warm and alive.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM   #34
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff felt her body responding so intensely to his caress, touch and nips. He explored that body, finding her little birthmark, scars and that unfortunate brand. The longer he explored her flesh, the hotter she got and the more she whimpered and tried to guide him back into her.

He worked his way back up her spine to her shoulders, his weight pressing hers into the mattress wedged between a rock and a soft place. He ran his hands up her arms, grabbing her wrists and moving them other before take the sash of her robe and using it to loosely tie the wrists together. He took her hair and turned her head to one side before kissing her cheek and finding his cock sliding back inside her!

Old 09-23-2017, 07:11 PM   #35
wideeyedone

Megan gasped when he tied her wrists. But she knew the tie was more symbolic than anything else. He was taking control. And then, blissfully, she sighed when he filled her.

"Please," She sighed softly. "More. Harder...." She asked ever so sweetly.

She pressed her body back against him.

"You feel so good inside of me." She whispered.

Old 09-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #36
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff felt his rod inside her pulsing back and forth. His stomach pressed into the small of her back as his hands clamped down on her wrists, pinning her to the bed. He thrust again and again filling her with his heat and desire!

The motions grew harder and hotter as he nipped at her ears. He savored her moans and gasps as she let them out while he plunged even faster into her! He moaned and felt himself explode inside her! A split moment later, realized he hadn't put another rubber on before! He was going to get her pregnant now!

He pulled out at the last moment, before he could explode too much inside her and let his seed spalsh on her ass, dripping down her right cheek. He saw her turn her eyes to him and waited for her to explode in anger on him!

Old 09-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #37
wideeyedone

Megan looked at him with her big brown eyes.

"Hold me, please..." She whispered. She was shivering. Her wrists were still bound. There was something about this guy. She felt like herself with him and that was rare. She usually imagined herself in another place when she was with a john.... but this guy... he made her feel real. And that made her feel vulnerable. She found herself shivering as he closed his arms around her.

"I want to stay like this for as long as we can." She offered softly. Hiding her face against his warm skin.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:55 PM   #38
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff crawled up next to her, untied her wrists, and held her nakedness against his. He tried to joke as he said, "Like you said, we got all night long."

He pulled the sheets over their bodies and just laid there... till they both fell asleep.

*BAM BAM*

Jeff woke up to the sound of the door to the hotel being knocked on hard! He shot up, glanced around before he pulled his pants on and headed to the door. He glanced as her and saw her sliding out of bed reaching for the dress and stocked, putting them back on.

He opened the door and a large man stood in the door and yelled into the room and said, "Megan. Times up doll. Lets get that pretty little ass out here."

"You Tom?" Jeff said as he watched Megan head tothe door, holding her heels in her hands and redressed.

"I want to buy another 24 hours with her." Jeff demanded.

"Look pal. She is reserved today and tonight. Rufus and his crew are back in town. Paid double." Tom said as he watched her glance back at him and walk away.

Jeff waited and said, "You dont get it pal. I want to buy her. Free and clear."

"Look pal. There are some much hotter younger models i bet youmight like. This one is getting close to the end of her prime." Tom watched as she stood at the end of the hallway out of ear shot but watching.

Jeff said, "Please. 5 minutes. You wont regret it."

Tom eyed him threateningly then stepped into the room with him. Tom said, "If this is a trick, ill kill you."

Jeff said, "I will pay her debt off, right now. Whatever it is. How does 20k sound?"

Tom scoffed and said, "I know she is good and all but really. I got better."

"22k. No strings attached. I will have a cashier check for you in an hour. Please." Jeff said calmly but hitting desperation.

"22K. Straight up for her. You know the moment she finds out she is out from under me, she will run. All she ever talks about." Tom chuckled and he stewed on the arrangement.

"Then 25K, i get her free and clear, but you tell her i bought a month. Gives me a chance to geound her. What do you say?" Jeff held out his hand.

"Thats more than double." Tom muttered then took his hand and said, "One hour. She comes with me for now. Meet me at the starbucks in the lobby. 1 hour or the deal is off."

Jeff wanted to sing. He said, "You got it."

Tom turned and headed to the door. Jeff said, "One more thing. She goes untouched in any way between now and then. Or the deal is off and ill cause you a world of trouble."

"Yeah slick. Dont get all bent out of shape. Dont really have a used for used whore no more." Tom barked as he opened the door and headed down the hall.

He saw Megan still standing at the elevator as Tom approached, then they slipped inside. Jeff raced back into the room, got dressed and raced to the bank.

Old 09-25-2017, 11:04 PM   #39
wideeyedone

Megan was shaking in the elevator. There really was no gauging Tom's mood. Normally, he would have been furious that he had to collect her. But Tom was in a good mood.

She was dreading a day and night with one of Tom's pals and his crew. But Tom got on his phone and started making arrangements to have another girl instead. He bought her an iced tea and himself a coffee and told her that they were staying in the hotel instead.

She started to ask questions, but she decided against it when he gave her some side eye. After they were settled into one of the tables Tom looked at her.

"This guy must have liked you a lot. He is renting you for a month. You better not give him any shit. I will track you down if you run from him, understand pretty baby?" He asked her in a hushed voice as he sipped his coffee.

She nodded. She hadn't expected this. But 30 days with Jeff would be like a vacation. He was so nice and gentle with her. He told her that Jeff would be back in an hour. She prayed he was really coming. She bit her lip and smoothed her hair. She knew she looked a little out of place in her little black dress at eight o'clock in the morning, but maybe it would all work out okay if Jeff really came back.

Old 09-26-2017, 02:53 PM   #40
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff walked into the coffee shop exactly 54 minutes later and glanced about, instantly finding Megan and Tom staring at their drinks awkwardly. He said, "Tom."

Both of them turned and looked at him, both with similar happy expressions on their faces. Tom got up and walked towards Jeff and once he was out of earshot, he said, "Where is the money?"

Jeff reached into his jacket and pulled out a cashier's check for 25K and said, "It's here. She is free and clear of you now right."

Tom glanced at the check, then snatched it up and said, "Yeah. She thinks she has a month as agreed. Seal the deal. She will run. Can't tell you how many times we had to hunt her down and bring her back. Good luck pal." He shoved the check into his pocket, glanced back at Megan and then turned and left the coffee shop.

After the man left, Jeff walked towards Megan, sitting down next to her and said, "Umm.. well... I know you didn't want to talk about it, but I got him off your back for now. At least for the month. I hope you don't mind?"

Old 09-26-2017, 08:45 PM   #41
wideeyedone

Megan threw her arms around his neck and made a tiny happy sound.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I can't believe it. A whole month.... I can't believe it..." She whispered softly. She kissed his neck softly.

"I am going to be such a good girl for you." She whispered against his ear. She had to blink to keep the tears back.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:40 PM   #42
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff felt her curl into his arms and he whispered, "I... tried for longer... but Tom is a hard ass." He felt sick in his stomach that he was telling a partial truth, but what if he was right? Would she run away like he said? He couldn't take the chance.

As they slowly separated, he looked at her and said, "I know you didn't want to talk about debt, but, I had to. It... It isn't right what he was doing to you."

He took her hand as she went silent and said, "Come on. I got the day off so... how about we go have a little fun... you know... get to know each other more?"

Old 09-28-2017, 03:39 PM   #43
wideeyedone

Megan's whole face was lit up with her smile.

"That sounds fun, but could we run in somewhere and grab some clothes." She looked down at her skin tight black dress and stiletto heels. "I look a little out of place in the daylight. They don't have to be expensive. I bet we could find a Target or something." Her voice was full of excitement.

"We can do what ever you like... we can go to a movie, or go walk at the beach, or go to a book store..." She grabbed his hand. "I am so excited. I can't thank you enough. This is going to be a fantastic month." She got on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #44
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff smiled and looked down her exquisite body and said, "I don't know. I got you now for a month, I might just keep you in that the entire time... or naked." He winked and when he saw her smile fade the slightest, he said, "i am just kidding. Come on. There is a store I hear is pretty fantastic down the block a bit. Something called... Macy's."

-- Macy's changing rooms --

Jeff had watched her go in and out of those rooms a dozen times trying on different outfits and showing them off for him. He knew she was doing this all to please him, but he was ready for her to decide already. On the fifth time where she had run out and picked a few other outfits, he took the opportunity to slip inside the changing room while she was out.

He smiled at her when she stepped inside the room and he said, "I figure it would be more efficient if I were to just you know... sit here and watch you change... what do you think?"

Old 09-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #45
wideeyedone

Megan slipped out of the outfit she had on. She turned her back to him and then rubbed her satin and lace covered ass against his lap. She moved with the expertise of a stripper, giving him a lap dance even though there was no music.

She took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"You feel so very good." She offered softly. Then she stepped away from him. She slithered into a pair of skin tight jeans. And she pulled on a red v neck top.

"I think these will work. I will wear them out, grab some sandals and we will be ready to go."

Then she got on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his trousers and took him in her mouth.

Old 10-01-2017, 04:25 PM   #46
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff felt his face grow flush as she knelt down and took him into her mouth! He glanced at the door which provided very little protection and no sound protection. He bit his lip as her tongue wrapped his rod and flicked the head! He let a moan escape as his cock grew harder to her expert touch which was already hard from her naughty dance!

"oh god..." he whispered as he felt himself getting ready to cum again. Twice in one day was like a record for him. He couldn't express how amazing that felt! He pushed his hand to his own mouth as she shoved in as far as it could go and swallowed every drop of his seed that she could take!

When he was done, he let his eyes move down to her and realized she looked like the cat that stole the cream. He grinned as she teased his cock softly before gently tucking him back into his pants and standing up, slipping into her heels once more. He reached up and took the tag off the jeans and shirt and stood up and said, "I... need to ... pay for that..."

He couldn't help feeling flushed and red faced. That had never happened in his life.

Old 10-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #47
wideeyedone

Megan smiled at him sweetly.

"I don't have anything to wear, do you mind if we get a couple of these outfits.... I mean if that is okay... just in case you need me to run errands for you, or if you want me to meet you for lunch or something." Her voice was timid. She didn't want to ask for too much, or be too much of a bother.

She bit her lip nervously. Then she shook her head, feeling very vulnerable.

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have asked." She offered softly.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:45 PM   #48
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff chuckled and said, "Why shouldn't you have asked? I mean, I own you now right?" He regretted the words the moment they left his lips! He watched her eyes shift back to him and he felt the blood rush to his face before saying, "Well, what I meant to say is your staying with me for the next month and you need some basic necessities to get through day to day life. So umm... yeah, I should be making sure you are clothed."

He then said, "Let's get out of here." He slipped out of the changing room with her hand in his and guided her to the selections of clothing she had tried on and said, "I liked a number of these choices, so... how about you pick some of these and we can go get your sandles."

He saw her eyes which had not left him directly shift to the clothes and she thumbed through what she had tried on earlier...

Old 10-05-2017, 04:38 PM   #49
wideeyedone

Megan picked out just a few off the rack. When they left the dressing room she stopped in the lingerie section and picked up a few bras and matching panties. She watched his face to see which ones he liked the best.

Then she went to shoes and found a pair of casual sandals in her size.

"This should take care of it." She offered softly. His "owning her" comment had shaken her a little.

She didn't want to take advantage or forget her place, and most of all, she didn't want to do anything that would make him want to send her back.

Old 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #50
momadness
Literotica Guru

Jeff felt like an idiot as they left the shopping center. He knew Megan looked stunning and he had paid her debt. She could turn and walk away right then and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He had remembered her chat last night about chasing her dreams and it terrified him that she could walk away. He had determined he hadn’t had a choice when it came to keeping her close.

They left the place and he took her hand and said, “Umm, I guess I can show you where I live. I mean it’s no ritz, but you know... what place is other than the ritz.”

He saw her grin and he waved his hand for a cab. As they got inside it, he gave the driver the address and then closed the privacy window, and looked to her and said, “So, now that I got you for a while... tell me about more about you. Things a normal ‘client’ wouldn’t get to know.”