What Made You Say Fuck Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing I'll have to take the next two or three days off from the interval walking and jogging I've been doing to allow my foot to get better. :(

Realizing I'll have to take the next two or three days off from the interval walking and jogging I've been doing to allow my foot to get better. :(

:(

I'll join in the fucking, just to help your recovery, of course ;)

Getting so ticked off I disabled my FB because he felt my profile picture should be more private. I was wearing a white tank top and showing my arm ? This new life of mine is going to require me figuring out how things work.

I say "fuck" a lot and I usually say it every day. My ladyfriend once asked me how many times a day I say "fuck". I immediately answered, "Two hundred and forty-seven, unless I call Steve (who goes to church twice a week) and then it's only two hundred and forty."

A dumbass with an aggressive Australian shepherd who run right up to me & my dog like Cujo. Good thing my girl is trained & listens because that dog if it attacked would of been ripped to shreds :mad:

L:rose:

A dumbass with an aggressive Australian shepherd who run right up to me & my dog like Cujo. Good thing my girl is trained & listens because that dog if it attacked would of been ripped to shreds :mad:

I've seen that happen several times lately at the park when I'm doing my early morning walking. It comes across as being rather rude on the other dog owners part. Some seem upset about it but most just don't seem to care.

I've seen that happen several times lately at the park when I'm doing my early morning walking. It comes across as being rather rude on the other dog owners part. Some seem upset about it but most just don't seem to care.

Luckily nothing happened. The last thing I want is my dog in a fight. She's well behaved & loves playing with all kinds/sizes of dogs. At the dog park often & seems to have a thing for boxers lol.....yes she has a BF :)

We call it CRS: Can't Remember Shit

When you get to CRAFT, that's when you need to worry.

Lmao- I’m slowly approaching CRAFT (took me a sec to work that one out). I can see it looming in the distance and it’s terrifying! :D

Lmao- I’m slowly approaching CRAFT (took me a sec to work that one out). I can see it looming in the distance and it’s terrifying! :D

Four hospital visits for concussions.
Probably six more.

CRAFT has arrived and it's not as scary as you'd think. The "Now what the fuck was I just saying" moments are annoying.

Farawyn's "Oral Servitude" thread. Just... fuck! :D

*curtsies low*
It’s a good one, innit?

I’m only running the 3rd version. Cookiecat ran #2 and a guy who used to be very active in BDSM started it all years ago.

I love BJs, but fuck, worshipping cock is a whole different ballgame. :heart:

*curtsies low*
It’s a good one, innit?

I’m only running the 3rd version. Cookiecat ran #2 and a guy who used to be very active in BDSM started it all years ago.

I love BJs, but fuck, worshipping cock is a whole different ballgame. :heart:

Y'all are out here doing the Lord's work with that one! :D

Just when you think there can't be a better pic or link, someone adds another piece of gold to the thread!

"It can't get better than that one." *click* "Well, fuck!"

Luckily nothing happened. The last thing I want is my dog in a fight. She's well behaved & loves playing with all kinds/sizes of dogs. At the dog park often & seems to have a thing for boxers lol.....yes she has a BF :)

My favorite dog breed is boxers, I've owned four different ones of them over the years. If I could find a really good female boxer from a healthy bloodline I'd buy another one. But that's a problem around here.

Y'all are out here doing the Lord's work with that one! :D

Just when you think there can't be a better pic or link, someone adds another piece of gold to the thread!

"It can't get better than that one." *click* "Well, fuck!"

I just wish more people would talk. The gifs are hot. Words and thoughts are pretty fucking hot, too.

My favorite dog breed is boxers, I've owned four different ones of them over the years. If I could find a really good female boxer from a healthy bloodline I'd buy another one. But that's a problem around here.

My boxer lab mix just died after having very aggressive cancer. She was 7.
Best dog ever. But boxers and labs are very prone to the type of cancer she had.
If you google MCT in dogs, the first thing they mention is boxers.
Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back