Truth or Dare: After Mid-Terms

Josheb

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Posts
965
Mid-term exams were over and everybody was going home. Everybody except Josh it seemed. The freshman was definitely the only guy on his floor who wasn't leaving for something on the 'five day weekend' mid semester break. He was out on the east coast and home was outside Chicago. It wasn't really worth the drive, not that he could afford the gas as a scholarship student. Most of his friends weren't locals, so he didn't get invited out to their places, which was fine.

It was five days alone. No big deal. He had his computer, netflix, a stack of ramen noodles, cereal and hot dogs. He even had a gallon of milk in his mini fridge. He had his beater of a car and there was a movie theatre in town. He could even eat out once or twice if he really wanted to. Josh wasn't broke, but a road trip to Chicago was out of his budget, what with gas prices being what they were. If he got really desperate, he could even get a jump on his schoolwork.

Josh decided to go for a run. He usually ran in the morning before classes when only the other runners were up. But since no one was around right now, he figured, what the hell. He changed into his sweat pants and a white t-shirt. Both were tight on him, not leaving much to the imagination. Josh was fit, naturally a big guy, but not a weightlifter. He was in good shape and had a hint of a six pack. His sweats were too tight, really. Sweats should be loose, and they had been when he came to school, but his last growth spurt hit in the last few months and he really needed to get something that didn't display his package so prominently, even flaccid it looked like he was wearing a codpiece.

Not that it mattered. No one ever saw him, except for the few other runners in the early morning and nobody stopped to talk.

Josh walked downstairs, and as soon as he opened the door to the lounge he heard a girl say, "I am so bored. What are we going to do for the next five days?"

Another female voice answered, "You can't be bored already, it's just our first night here."

---------------

OOC: To alleviate their boredom the girls end up playing truth or dare with Josh. PM me if you're interested.
 
Back
Top