Totally addicted to sissies!

A few years ago when i first logged onto lit i would have never in a million years said i would have done anything sexual with a men, not even a sissy, no matter how fem she was. No danger, no chance.

But after having a few conversations on here with some very beautiful, smart and wonderful gurks my mind started to open up a bit, slowly at first. I couldnt gelieve how hard my cock would get just by getting pms from some very very sexy gurls on here.

I still remember the first time i let myself go the whole way stroking my cock. Id usually stop before i would orgasm but this one time i couldnt help myself. I came so hard my spunk landed on my chest and a little spurt on my face whilst the rest shot out all over my stomach, a huge pool of cum, i could hardly breath and was twitching for about 20 afterwards. Ms willingtobeused had gave me one of the best masturbatory experiences of my life. So much cum and an orgasm i swear that mustve lasted for about 90 seconds. It felt like every nerve in my body had turned into the tip of a penis.

From then on ive been hooked on you georgous, sexy sissies. Had many a great time with several of the vixens on here. Something so sexy about you, the way youre so fem but can get damn nasty too, the way you love manly men with bald heads, hairy chests, scars on my face, tattoos etc, the way you can be so submissive but know exactly what you want, the way you just love to tease and please, worshipping cock and craving cum.

So ive now finally admitted to myself i want a real life gurlfriend. A pretty little sissy that i can spoil like a princess, fuck hard like a good gurl needs and then snuggle up with afterwards stroking your hair behind her ear and running my hands all over her body as i whisper how beautiful she is.

But where i live is a sissy free zone, there must be a couple out there but i cant seem to find them. This looks like an itch that ill never be able to scratch. šŸ˜ž

Folders, I hope you can find someone close ;)

A few years ago when i first logged onto lit i would have never in a million years said i would have done anything sexual with a men, not even a sissy, no matter how fem she was. No danger, no chance.

But after having a few conversations on here with some very beautiful, smart and wonderful gurks my mind started to open up a bit, slowly at first. I couldnt gelieve how hard my cock would get just by getting pms from some very very sexy gurls on here.

I still remember the first time i let myself go the whole way stroking my cock. Id usually stop before i would orgasm but this one time i couldnt help myself. I came so hard my spunk landed on my chest and a little spurt on my face whilst the rest shot out all over my stomach, a huge pool of cum, i could hardly breath and was twitching for about 20 afterwards. Ms willingtobeused had gave me one of the best masturbatory experiences of my life. So much cum and an orgasm i swear that mustve lasted for about 90 seconds. It felt like every nerve in my body had turned into the tip of a penis.

From then on ive been hooked on you georgous, sexy sissies. Had many a great time with several of the vixens on here. Something so sexy about you, the way youre so fem but can get damn nasty too, the way you love manly men with bald heads, hairy chests, scars on my face, tattoos etc, the way you can be so submissive but know exactly what you want, the way you just love to tease and please, worshipping cock and craving cum.

So ive now finally admitted to myself i want a real life gurlfriend. A pretty little sissy that i can spoil like a princess, fuck hard like a good gurl needs and then snuggle up with afterwards stroking your hair behind her ear and running my hands all over her body as i whisper how beautiful she is.

But where i live is a sissy free zone, there must be a couple out there but i cant seem to find them. This looks like an itch that ill never be able to scratch. šŸ˜ž

OMG... this is soooo beautiful. Sorry, I am already taken babe, but you sound like an amazing guy. I hope you find her. Please treat her gently and be patient. Some guys have really been hard for me to be around and have made me feel unsafe. Hold her and make her feel pretty, beautiful and loved. Then she will return the favor and taken care of you. Trust me on this. Sending you a big hug and kiss! You deserve babe.

Well Folders....

I became suddenly, and cruelly widowed a few years back. Found Lit, and other websites, and then....sissies. Been dating them ever since. Its fun, exciting and sexy. To me its marriage insurance. I have a date this weekend. I get about two/year.

The OP sounds like such a good guy, I wish I was closer to him (I'm in Yorkshire). Encountered so many guys here who just don't know how to treat a sissy right (or, I guess, treat any girl / woman right at all).

Sissy here and want to be rode hard. I want to be dressed up have someone else put on my makeup and fucked good like a good sissy that I am. Wearing gurly
Clothes now hoping to find a man to treat me right.

It's nice that you were open enough to change your own mind...it says a lot about you as a person and a man. Sorry about the dearth of such special 'gurls' in your area. Hopefully, you're newfound awareness will also lead you to advocate for them. Too often, the precious souls you have discovered are treated as the scum of the earth by big burly men such as yourself. I respect anyone, like yourself, who is truly man enough to protect those who may be weaker. Thanks for sharing!

Edit to add: And by "advocating", I didn't mean marching with a sign (although that would be fine too)...but even something as simple as not joining in on the coarse derogatory insults sometimes shared among men. Often, when a man who is respected by his peers just says something simple like; "Hey, no one would go so far as to change their body just for some kink...no, it's on the inside and the way they were born. Just like a tom-boy who prefers to dress and do more guy stuff."

Even small steps add up over time and change opinions.

I don't claim to be an expert on all terminology, but I don't follow your comment that some don't change their body for a kink. It sounds like you are equating the term sissies with transsexual. Yes I understand that transsexual is one subset of the transgendered community. However, there do seem to be those who don't feel the need to have surgery to change their body. It could be for medical reasons, reproductive reasons, expense, etc.

Likewise, on the other spectrum, there are people who modify their bodies for all sorts of reasons which can include kink. There are people who want to be castrated or have a penectomy or both in the case of nullo's. There are also lots of body modifications that run the gamut (there is a BME website dedicate to all that stuff.)

So I don't see why bring up about body alternations being about kink or not. You really have to know the individual to know their individual reasons for any modification that they wish to have or not.

As to the term sissy, I get the feeling it runs the gamut from those that feel effeminate all the time, those that take a break from the stress of masculine responsibility, and those that for whatever reason do feel more comfortable in m2m sex if either one or all the participants take on the persona of a female entity. It really does run the gamut.

For myself, yes I have nothing against big burly manly guys. I simply have no desire to be effeminate either by pretense or for some internal feeling. Furthermore, in my sexuality I'm making love to that beefy guy by caring him into the bedroom, kissing him, hugging him, and finally mounting him until we are one. The only gender bending is that I do wish that such a man's stomach grew for a time (9
months) due to caring life that I created with him with my love making. However, I'm sane. I know that as an infertile gay guy, the odds of ever siring a kid is remote, and impossible at this time with another male. Likewise, with my ED, the best I settle for is using my fingers or rubbing up against's my man's behind.

I'd say more, but it is time to cuddle with him. Just remember that sexuality is SO varied. People do serious things for love, for kink, for a host of other reasons and combos of such. The best thing to do is simply get to know an individual person and decide for yourself if you like the person. I personally think that more people would be happier if we punted the gender roles all together. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a stereotypical looking, feeling male wanting another male of any level of masculinity or femininity (or a female of any such stripe range) mounting his ass as an act of love/affection or just plain lust. ;)

I'm very much like the OP here, a few years ago I'd never have dreamed of doing anything sexual with a guy or sissy, i was 100% straight. But unlike him, my current desires extend to younger guys in their 20s /30s as well as sissies.

Again it began very slowly for me too but as I chatted to more and more guys / sissies online, my desires grew more and more and I have now had many great times online with people from Lit and other sites too.

I've also had some amazing orgasms with the sexy guys and gurls I've talked and cammed with. I've now got to the stage also where i'd love a sissy girlfriend or a younger bf. My life has been forever changed and I'm looking forward so seeing where things go from here!

I try not to think of myself as a ā€œsissyā€. I like to think of myself as a human being not restrained by social boundaries placed on what Iā€™m allowed/ should wear. That is my choice. I live with it. All kinds of guys gravitate towards me, some good and some bad. At the end of the day, Iā€™m comfortable with who I am as a person.šŸŒ¹KantšŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ 

Last edited:
I try not to think of myself as a ā€œsissyā€. I like to think of myself as a human being not restrained by social boundaries placed on what Iā€™m allowed/ should wear. That is my choice. I live with it. All kinds of guys gravitate towards me, some good and some bad. At the day, Iā€™m comfortable with who I am as a person.šŸŒ¹KantšŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ 

Very well said love you are so sexy a well stated:kiss:

I try not to think of myself as a ā€œsissyā€. I like to think of myself as a human being not restrained by social boundaries placed on what Iā€™m allowed/ should wear. That is my choice. I live with it. All kinds of guys gravitate towards me, some good and some bad. At the end of the day, Iā€™m comfortable with who I am as a person.šŸŒ¹KantšŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ 

I agree with your feelings about a label. I struggle with it. I hate labels as they restrict and contain, limiting your potential to be anything but how your labeled...I know I'm drawn to feminine men and at times I've used words myself that maybe define unfairly. As long as we are comfortable in who we are, and who we cherish, that should be enough.....:rose:

I agree with your feelings about a label. I struggle with it. I hate labels as they restrict and contain, limiting your potential to be anything but how your labeled...I know I'm drawn to feminine men and at times I've used words myself that maybe define unfairly. As long as we are comfortable in who we are, and who we cherish, that should be enough.....:rose:

Iā€™ve been called everything in the book, some more than others and things far worse. At the end of the day, I can say I donā€™t judge people that are different than I am. šŸŒ¹Kant

Iā€™ve been called everything in the book, some more than others and things far worse. At the end of the day, I can say I donā€™t judge people that are different than I am. šŸŒ¹Kant

I been bullied in my life, especially as a teen who did look feminine at times. I hated it and swore I would never treat anybody how I had been....I hated it cuz it hurt, cuz I thought I looked cute and sexy back then....never understood why what I did would anger or hurt someone else.......

Labels

Aren't good. I spent last weekend with a CD/sissy, age of 62. Successful exec, happy wife and 3 kids. Prosperous and smart, degree in Finance. Looks good; I took her all over the place, Gay Pride parade, restaurants, a museum, bars, etc. A few funny stares; fuck them.

I was bullied and beat up by a neighbor, and my dad did nothing while I was growing up. So, I watched my kids closely and nobody bothered them much. Nobody bullies me or the person I am with. Its about the dignity of the individual, something I learned in a small Kansas private college in 1966.

Growing up, I was bullied quite a bit. My hair was longer than what was typical in the 60's and 70's because I covered up a defective ear. Kids were mean, but plenty of adults would blame me though my non-conformity in hair length was for the very reason not to stick out. One friend of mine asked me why I didn't cut my hair, and I told him. He said a true friend wouldn't judge me for having a defective ear, and I responded, then why would a true friend judge me on the length of my hair? He then shut up.

I made peace with my dad before he died. Regardless, he was one of the biggest bullies. Luckily, I only lived with him for 3.5 years in my early teens. At the time and for years after that, I just assumed it was me. During his later years when I would visit him, I saw that same behavior of his towards others. As an adult I could finally see that it was his problem -- not mine. In some ways I felt sorry for him.

As to bullying, I never liked it. However, I fear that if we try to eliminate it 100% we aren't protecting the younger generation from the fact that there are mean people out there and will always be such. If young ones don't learn to deal with bullies, then they won't be prepared in later life. We all have to develop a certain toughness to deal with the crap that comes our way through out life.

While I wouldn't go as far as "thanking" my experiences with bullies, it did definitely toughen me up. I don't easily get intimidated. Sadly, I do see where some personality traits can be passed on genetically. However, the difference is what we do that defines us. It may seem cruel at times when I get silent and keep to myself at times, but it is my choice to avoid saying something I cannot take back etc. I never believed in recreational drug use nor being drunk, but I have to admit, part of it is I never like being out of control. Partly, because it isn't my nature, and partially because I always wondered if a monster could be lurking there as I saw in the mean people I dealt with earlier in life.

In my relationships, I have always desired masculine bottom men. When I did bottom in my first few years it was out of naivete that I had to be such: I did not desire it at all. When a man lets you inside him, it is the most trustworthy thing a man can give you. That is what I crave -- acceptance, trust, love. There is also a feeling that few bullies nor boogie men would dare take on two men. I may never fuck again since I have ED, but being inside another masculine man dominates my sexual thoughts. Though I'm close to 60, in my mind I'm still that boy/young man who lives to hear a daddy saying how proud his is of you, how much he loves you, and how much he wants you inside him. Not so much about orgasms as of a merger of souls.

Back