Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 02-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
PeachyAndHerDirtyThought
Virgin

Arse fingering on the bus home

Dirty arse fingering on the bus

Since i first started masturbating in my early teens ive always had a thing for anal play starting with my fingers and then everyday type objects like a marker pen my hair brush handle and the neck of a bottle even carrots and cucumbers

It gave me such a thrill playing with my tight arsehole i didnt dare tell my friends incase they thought i was wierd it seemed abit of a tabbo subject at my age back then i thought it was such a sinful act that it turned me on even more

After about 6months of trying everything in my arsehole i wanted to push myself...1 finger became 2 fingers then 3 then 4....my arsehole was so stretched i had my first orgams by anal play it felt amazing i couldnt wait to take my first cock in my arse......

Fast forward to last night the 15th feb 2017 i was on my way home from work i was sat on the back seat of the bus there was a few other passengers all spread out on the bus just minding their own buisness.

I suddenly had the urge to play with my arsehole i felt like i was in my teens again i thought nobody would know if i sneakly put a finger up lol

I leaned over abit on the seat reached around to pull my tight skirt up over my cheeks i had a white thong on while i slowly pulled out of my arse crack to the side of my cheek

Without anyone seing i quickly spat on my hand reached round to my arse and rubbed my spit all over my slutty arsehole my clit was tingling my heart beating faster n faster as i slid 2 fingers up my warm brownhole

I closed my eyes n quietly moamed as i moved my fingers deeper into me it felt so good i felt so slutty i started fingering faster n deeper the thrill was getting more intense

By this time my other hand was rubbing my clit i was so wet i was trying so hard to moan quietly i was fingering my pussy by now 2 fingers in my warm wet pussy n 2 in my tight arsehole i knew i had to cum soon my stop was getting nearer

A few more moments passed thrusting my fingers in and out both holes then suddenly i cum so hard it took alot for me to stay quiet my heart was beating out my chest i chuckled to myself i felt like a teenager again i composed myself and sorted myself out and was time for me to get off

As i went to thank the driver and step off the bus he pointed to a screen in corner of his cockpit and said

'Didnt u know there is cameras on busses now'

Of course i do...i replied walking off with a cheeky little smile on my face
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3549.JPG (53.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 02-17-2017, 03:49 AM   #2
MrGoatee
Literotica Guru

Love it xx

Kik - chillibanter

Old 02-18-2017, 11:31 PM   #3
thinkingofyou3000
Literotica Guru

Location: Still in never neverland...its a great place to live, but difficult to grow up here :) Some people refer to it as California
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyAndHerDirtyThought View Post
Dirty arse fingering on the bus

Since i first started masturbating in my early teens ive always had a thing for anal play starting with my fingers and then everyday type objects like a marker pen my hair brush handle and the neck of a bottle even carrots and cucumbers

It gave me such a thrill playing with my tight arsehole i didnt dare tell my friends incase they thought i was wierd it seemed abit of a tabbo subject at my age back then i thought it was such a sinful act that it turned me on even more

After about 6months of trying everything in my arsehole i wanted to push myself...1 finger became 2 fingers then 3 then 4....my arsehole was so stretched i had my first orgams by anal play it felt amazing i couldnt wait to take my first cock in my arse......

Fast forward to last night the 15th feb 2017 i was on my way home from work i was sat on the back seat of the bus there was a few other passengers all spread out on the bus just minding their own buisness.

I suddenly had the urge to play with my arsehole i felt like i was in my teens again i thought nobody would know if i sneakly put a finger up lol

I leaned over abit on the seat reached around to pull my tight skirt up over my cheeks i had a white thong on while i slowly pulled out of my arse crack to the side of my cheek

Without anyone seing i quickly spat on my hand reached round to my arse and rubbed my spit all over my slutty arsehole my clit was tingling my heart beating faster n faster as i slid 2 fingers up my warm brownhole

I closed my eyes n quietly moamed as i moved my fingers deeper into me it felt so good i felt so slutty i started fingering faster n deeper the thrill was getting more intense

By this time my other hand was rubbing my clit i was so wet i was trying so hard to moan quietly i was fingering my pussy by now 2 fingers in my warm wet pussy n 2 in my tight arsehole i knew i had to cum soon my stop was getting nearer

A few more moments passed thrusting my fingers in and out both holes then suddenly i cum so hard it took alot for me to stay quiet my heart was beating out my chest i chuckled to myself i felt like a teenager again i composed myself and sorted myself out and was time for me to get off

As i went to thank the driver and step off the bus he pointed to a screen in corner of his cockpit and said

'Didnt u know there is cameras on busses now'

Of course i do...i replied walking off with a cheeky little smile on my face
And such a nice hott arse too!