The Bikini Sales Girl

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
It is mid-winter, and the young woman, just over 18 & still not really used to how her curves have blossomed, takes a job selling bikinis in the store in the mall. She becomes instantly popular when she starts modelling them.

Is it:

~ a lesbian tale?
~ voyeurism?
~first time?
~ does a relative stumble across her sales techniques?
~ does she fall in love with an older woman?
~ is she seduced by a couple who take her along on their vacation during school break to be the "nanny"?

Might also be an interesting angle to have one of the older saleswomen imitate the trick...
 
Did her sleazy uncle (who runs the mall) line-up the job for her? What does she do when not selling / modeling skimpy outfits? Do her parents or church group disapprove of her job? Do her school girlfriends patronize the shop, and gossip about sex? Or was she a late-blooming ugly duckling in school and her old adversaries now just come to mock her -- until they see her newly-bodacious body?
 
indeed, more questions than answers.

I did think of some backstory : sally was a chubby teen, but in her senior year of high school, a kindly teacher convinced her to sign up for an outdoor adventure excursion class. This physical activity peeled the weight off the eighteen year old, exposing well toned and tanned curves. Formerly shy and inclined to wear baggy sweats, Sally had planned to work at the outdoor gear store, but the bikini shop is so much more fun.
 
Or she wears the bikinis for work but they get smaller and smaller and soon she feels like she works naked because of how small they are and soon she wishes she could work naked.....
 
indeed, more questions than answers.

I did think of some backstory : sally was a chubby teen, but in her senior year of high school, a kindly teacher convinced her to sign up for an outdoor adventure excursion class. This physical activity peeled the weight off the eighteen year old, exposing well toned and tanned curves. Formerly shy and inclined to wear baggy sweats, Sally had planned to work at the outdoor gear store, but the bikini shop is so much more fun.

Just the simple idea of a department store where the women working the swimwear department are carefully selected for looks, and wear bikinis all day, pretty damn hot.

Now make one of those women - the tall, well built one with long black hair, a hint of Goth.....a lesbian.
 
Maybe this recently blossomed little eighteen year-old meets up with a young married couple (though older than her, early thirties and both fit and very good looking). It starts out with the husband who comes in wanting to buy his wife something sexy, and... upon seeing this cute little gal... asks her to model said swimwear. She flirts with him a little and he admits he wants to buy her something revealing like a thong bikini (a g-string most likely). The girl is nervous but pulls the man into the changing room (after changing into a g-string he picks out) and models the outfit for him... her entire ass on display to him now. She shakes her butt a little for him and poses and even lets him take a few pictures.

Later on he shows up with his wife and the three of them end up in the changing room. The young girl sees this hot girl in the g-string she was modeling and finds the idea of being in the changing room with them incredibly arousing... especially when the husband takes the same photos of his wife that he did of her. The husband then asks the girl to take pictures of him and his wife in the bikini, which she does... and that's when he asks her to take pictures of him and his wife without the bikini... she blushes and takes pictures of the man holding his nude wife and that leads to the wife taking pictures of her husband with the girl nude.

The next day maybe they come in and just take photos of the girl, and they all photograph each other nude and that leads to light touching and fondling. The girl ends up spending the rest of this couple's vacation with them performing for them on camera and participating in their private sex tapes while simultaneously discovering her love for rough oral sex, girls, and facials.
 
It is mid-winter, and the young woman, just over 18 & still not really used to how her curves have blossomed, takes a job selling bikinis in the store in the mall. She becomes instantly popular when she starts modelling them.

Is it:

~ a lesbian tale?
~ voyeurism?
~first time?
~ does a relative stumble across her sales techniques?
~ does she fall in love with an older woman?
~ is she seduced by a couple who take her along on their vacation during school break to be the "nanny"?

Might also be an interesting angle to have one of the older saleswomen imitate the trick...

Apparently some places do make the salespeople 'models' as well, so they can wear the clothes:

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-worked-at-american-apparel

Not necessarily bikini stores, though.
 
I worked in a store which employees were asked to model the clothes on a special "fashion day" held one day a year. No swimwear though.

How about the girl is asked by her supervisor to pick out an outfit to model for fashion day, and the girl mistakenly chooses the bikini not realizing that wasn't expected of her. The reaction from the customers is so well received her supervisors asked he to continue modeling swimwear and later lingerie.
 
the classic would be in the change rooms but the variety answer is co workers staying late to dio restocking, straightening the bikinis, they start to model them...

I think I prefer this idea the most, just her and the Goth lesbian. I think the older co-worker or the customer and her husband are a bit passé. This could be an exquisite short story of the young woman's initiation into the sapphic pleasures by the Goth girl whose manner and appearance (body piercings?) at first intimidate her. Make it tender, not tacky.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top