OOC: Dark Seed

Wow. What an oversight....

I forgot to put two things into the bio part.

Race and Gender.

If you can add them to the bios please, sorry.
 
Name: Lalena Kar
Affiliation: Jedi Master
Race: Twi'lek
Gender: Female
Age: 39
Height: 5'9
Weight: 110 lbs
Eye Color: Brown eyes
Lekku pattern: Jagged dark brown lightning shaped lines (thickest at her head)
Skin Color: Pale Green
Lightsaber Color: Twin (two) each yellow.
How many weapons you have, what type (how many you lightsabers you have): Lalena has the ability to use any weapon with differing degrees of mastery. However, she only consciously carries her two lightsabers.
Ship: A personal small ship named Carrilon
Homeworld: Ryloth

Bio:
Lalena Kar grew up on the harsh rocky world of Ryloth. She was the first daughter of a lower caste twi'lekian and so was 'sacrificed' into slavery. However, soon the Force became apparent in her and her slavers realised that this Twi'lek would be far more valuable for their planet as a Jedi.
She became a Jedi Knight to honor her duty but she never really believed it necessary until she met a man called Varsus. He showed her what a true Jedi should be and she was soon on her way to becoming a master.

Through her studies and close workings with Master Tarsus, she soon developed more than just a mere interest in the man. Her affections, she soon found out, were returned. It is frowned upon to have romantic relationships within the Jedi- so Tal Varsus and Lalena Kar have kept their feelings hidden from all others save themselves. This can create tension between the two, but there is never any questioning Lalena's devotion to her lover.

Now she teaches at the Jedi Temple on Tython though she does not have a single padawan of her own. She is on the constant lookout, however, for one that will present themselves through the Force to her.

Lalena has learned that her love has set himself the task of redeeming his former friend turned Sith. Though she herself met the man while training to become Jedi, she did not affiliate herself with him too much. Her own personal feelings aside, she feels that Varsus is on a meaningless quest, that Alezal cannot be brought back to the Light Side and must be destroyed in order to give Varsus peace.


Okay.... how's that? Any objections either Angelus or Amenra, let me know!
 
Last edited:
Well I for one have no objections. You can write up a post if you want to.
 
Name:Shadowfire
Affiliation:None
Race:Chiss
Occupation:Bounty Hunter
Sex:Female
Age:25
Height:1.7m tall 2.4m in power armor
Weight:108lbs 180 in armor
Eye Color:Red
Skin Color:Light Blue
Hair Color:Dark Blue Mohawk
Tattoos:Orange markings down both cheeks
How many weapons you have, what type:Shadow is a Bounty Hunter so has a well stocked arsenal of weapons. However a standard suit would contain Twin blasters, various grenades, small laser knife, grappling hook, Flame thrower and missiles.
Ship:Fully converted Zygerrian slave ship. It's hold's have been upgraded into an armory and a prisoner transport and it's engines upgraded.
Name: Chyrons Ferry
Homeworld:Csilla

Bio:
Shadow grew up in the harsh climate of Csilla. Her family had long been force sensitive and her Brother had already been taken to be trained to be a apprentice. However when they came to test her she was found to have some small gift but not enough to warrant training. Her parents were disappointed and showed their displeasure with her. At the age of 10 she hopped a supply freighter and never looked back.

For the next several years she worked the spaceports, learning all she could from whoever she could about weapons and fighting. It seemed to come naturally to her and she picked things up with ease. Finally her talent with a knife and blaster was spotted by a old Bounty hunter and he took her as his apprentice. For the next 5 years she worked by his side learning everything he had to teach, not just about fighting and shooting but about how to take on a contract, negotiate and all the rest of it. When he died in a shoot out she took what she needed from his things, sold the rest and struck out on her own.

Shadow has abandoned her family name to pursue her career as a Bounty Hunter and to not bring shame to her brother who is an apprentice of a Sith Lord. She has made a name for herself as someone who gets the job done and asks no questions about why. As long as the client meets her price the job gets done. She works for both sides freely but is known for keeping her mouth shut and when on a job can not be bought or paid off.

She has carefully stockpiled a large range of weapons for all types of missions, from stealth and infiltration, to full out assault, but is most comfortable in her customized battle armor and carrying her twin blasters.
 
I like the character wombat. I think Alezal might approach her soon and hire her.
 
Holy crap. Angelus and Wolfsister. I've been inactive but lurking around this forum for over a year, and after seeing you two, I just had to say something. How the hell did I not see this earlier? How long has it been since I last saw you two? Three, maybe four years?

Just so I don't hijack this thread, I might consider a character, if you'll have me. I could go with my Jedi that I've attempted to use for other stories in the past, or I might try out one of my characters from SWTOR. Not sure how active I'll be though, as my time is a bit limited due to work and all.
 
I think it's about three years since we were here last. Actually might be about four, really not sure how long it's been.

Of course you can join this thread Jedi. You are more than welcome to.

I wouldn't mind seeing one of your characters in SWTOR. Seeming as a couple of the characters are from there I think he or she would fit in well.

Don't worry about the activity of your writing. With real life commitments Wolfsister and I will be the same way.



Oh yeah, I thought I would write this down before anyone decides to post it. As in regards to my post about Nar Shadda, I know I said a former friend would be there- it's a trap.
 
Last edited:
What I should have said is that anyone who is posting as a former friend please do not post that you are on Nar Shadda as none of you are, yet. It's a trap set up by someone else to try and get Alezal. Believe me; it isn't going to end well.
 
JEDI!!

Lol, long time no see :)

How's things? I'd love to see what you can come up with. I should have known that you were a SWTOR player haha!

*pokes Amen* :) :)
 
JEDI!!

Lol, long time no see :)

How's things? I'd love to see what you can come up with. I should have known that you were a SWTOR player haha!

*pokes Amen* :) :)

Stop poking me.
That hurt.

I'm telling.
 
Oh good cause I was planning on blowing his ship out of the sky in anger.

Sorry that I used your name in my latest post. I just thought with the way you want to blow my ship out of the sky I would give you a reason to do so.

This is going to be fun.
 
I hope I wasn't too brutal with the latest post. I just wanted to show exactly what type of person Alezal had become.

And if blowing up a ship sent a shudder through the force what is this going to do? I see a lot of people sitting there with white faces right now.
 
Angelus I praise. Your geniusness! I need a reason to destroy a random ship. I'm going to make her a love interest I think:devil:
 
There us one flaw.
Kit was never a master. At least not officially, and I could see him training someone...under the table, but I don't know if he would be considered a "Master"

Edit: Do not Touch you post please. I have an idea.
 
Last edited:
Wow. That was an amazing post.

I mean I expected a great one but that; that was something I did not expect. I take my hat off to you over that.
 
It was sub par, but I hope it was a good match up. Though I don't really want to fight The Darth right at this moment. I could I guess, but I'm afraid that in his current condition Kit would lose.

Another question. Are you going to take her lightsaber as a trophy?
 
I think he is going to and you are right; fight Alezal in his current condition would not work to his favour.

I was thinking he would arrive just as Alezal leaves the planet.
 
I think it's about three years since we were here last. Actually might be about four, really not sure how long it's been.

Of course you can join this thread Jedi. You are more than welcome to.

I wouldn't mind seeing one of your characters in SWTOR. Seeming as a couple of the characters are from there I think he or she would fit in well.

Don't worry about the activity of your writing. With real life commitments Wolfsister and I will be the same way.



Oh yeah, I thought I would write this down before anyone decides to post it. As in regards to my post about Nar Shadda, I know I said a former friend would be there- it's a trap.

Well, after seeing this thread, my mind started racing on using one of my SWTOR characters, which kept me from going to sleep at a reasonable hour. Shame on you for making that happen. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking I'll use my Trooper from the game. I'll work on his profile and get it up soon, I hope.

JEDI!!

Lol, long time no see :)

How's things? I'd love to see what you can come up with. I should have known that you were a SWTOR player haha!

*pokes Amen* :) :)

Things have been going well. Was bored for a couple of years, finished my college degree, and eventually got a job. In fact, I just finished the second of four 12-hour shifts this weekend. I work a 12-hour night shift three to four nights a week, so yeah, that's the reason why my posting activity is hit or miss.

How have things been for the two of you, Wolfsister and Angelus? I don't suppose either of you play SWTOR as well?
 
Back
Top