Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, fuck me running, how could I have lost those files? That was my fucking project! I am so screwed.......... Time for me to try to pull up what I hope won't be an all nighter........ Fuck fuck fuck.........

I'm sorry... IMO you're not all of a sudden gay, or bi. I tell you some will do anything for attn. I'm bi, and it didn't just happen just to be popular. :rolleyes:

Oh, fuck me running, how could I have lost those files? That was my fucking project! I am so screwed.......... Time for me to try to pull up what I hope won't be an all nighter........ Fuck fuck fuck.........

HOLY COW! Are you my daughter? She was just up here freaking out about her flashdrive with all the files missing!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hope you find them.

tumblr_mhth8d2G3x1rdestko1_500.jpg

I hope you find them.

No such luck, but I did go back and find my source material. I am going to take that into class with me tomorrow and hope the instructor will be willing to give me till the end of class after the final to get it done.

HOLY COW! Are you my daughter? She was just up here freaking out about her flashdrive with all the files missing!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I loaned mine to a guy so he could do his final speech yesterday.... I've got a bad feeling he did something that might earn him Husband's wrath..... I know he deleted the word file I had my speech on, but unfortunately for him I also had it in my one note notebook.

Ask her if she just yanks the flash out of the USB port or if she goes through the proper drive ejection........ I watched someone do the old yank and it somehow wiped the drive.... Or corrupted it or something The thing was basically slagged.

I loaned mine to a guy so he could do his final speech yesterday.... I've got a bad feeling he did something that might earn him Husband's wrath..... I know he deleted the word file I had my speech on, but unfortunately for him I also had it in my one note notebook.
:eek:

Ask her if she just yanks the flash out of the USB port or if she goes through the proper drive ejection........ I watched someone do the old yank and it somehow wiped the drive.... Or corrupted it or something The thing was basically slagged.
She lost the drive itself. I just had to go through an old one and make sure it was PG, though she's 18. She's still my kid. lol

No! The combination of username, profile, and the PM you just come off as creepy and a bit twisted. No. (And by the way, how many of us have to say it before you'll knock it off???)

Now that I've become lactose intolerant, I have a ginormous craving for strawberry cheesecake.

Damn! :mad:

Non-lit. related.

Niece, you've made mistake after mistake and have not yet learned from them. I hope soon you do. I hope you drop that dead beat boyfriend and get your life on track, so your kids don't suffer for your fuck-ups.

Now that I've become lactose intolerant, I have a ginormous craving for strawberry cheesecake.

Damn! :mad:

Oh you poor sonobitch...:D

Seriously, if it was me, I'd just a 'bout end myself....... Cheesecake=Crack for the Wyldone....;)

Non-lit. related.

Niece, you've made mistake after mistake and have not yet learned from them. I hope soon you do. I hope you drop that dead beat boyfriend and get your life on track, so your kids don't suffer for your fuck-ups.

He he he...... If it was anyone but you Red, I'd make a My name is Earl reference........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back