bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

This might probably be too tame for most readers, but I was getting dressed after my workout and I started with a great pair of Fogal crotchless leggings. They had a nice subtle lace pattern. I then put my bra, shoes, and blouse on and packed my bag. As I'm packing my bag one of the two girls walking past me said: "Those stockings are great. Where did you get them?" So, I talked to them for a few minutes before putting my skirt on.

I guess I should have mentioned I wore no underwear with those leggings.

Last edited:
Straight women? You mean the poor girls that never had the chance to discover how good another woman can make them feel?

This might probably be too tame for most readers, but I was getting dressed after my workout and I started with a great pair of Fogal crotchless leggings. They had a nice subtle lace pattern. I then put my bra, shoes, and blouse on and packed my bag. As I'm packing my bag one of the two girls walking past me said: "Those stockings are great. Where did you get them?" So, I talked to them for a few minutes before putting my skirt on.

I ran into the woman who asked about my hose again this morning. We were taking the same class, but I got there late. I got there late because I was masturbating in a toilet stall thinking about last week in the locker room. Anyway, we met again in the locker room after class. Her locker wasn't near mine though, so I figured there would be no chance of me exposing myself to her. And, I was especially turned on because of masturbating a half hour before and because I had myself completely waxed on Saturday. I'm sitting there naked going through my emails, and I hear "Betty" from behind me. I stand up, turn around and face that woman, Gwen (the three of us had introduced ourselves last week). She was dressed and on her way out. She thanked me for the tip on Fogal and told me she checked them out. I described some other stuff I got from them, even running my hands across my waist or along my legs while describing the waistband and patterns. I loved it.

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who got off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating.

I live to do this wether on a train or bus even a drive through ... I went into Soma to get fitted and as I freed m twins the girl eyes poped and did th usual rub m hands underneath both of hem but a she was looking a me I pinched n pulled my nipples... :devil:

I ran into the woman who asked about my hose again this morning. We were taking the same class, but I got there late. I got there late because I was masturbating in a toilet stall thinking about last week in the locker room. Anyway, we met again in the locker room after class. Her locker wasn't near mine though, so I figured there would be no chance of me exposing myself to her. And, I was especially turned on because of masturbating a half hour before and because I had myself completely waxed on Saturday. I'm sitting there naked going through my emails, and I hear "Betty" from behind me. I stand up, turn around and face that woman, Gwen (the three of us had introduced ourselves last week). She was dressed and on her way out. She thanked me for the tip on Fogal and told me she checked them out. I described some other stuff I got from them, even running my hands across my waist or along my legs while describing the waistband and patterns. I loved it.

She wasn't shy about looking.

I wasn't able to make the gym this morning,

but I'm hoping to wear my quarter cup bra tomorrow around the locker room.

Such an arousing topic! And something I've never given much thought to, until now. A new fantasy arises: being exposed to or hearing another woman please herself in a public place.

but I'm hoping to wear my quarter cup bra tomorrow around the locker room.

I'm at work now so I can't elaborate, but I was able to wear my open bra around the locker room. I got there late again, so I missed most of the class. After class in a relatively active locker room, I got out of my yoga stuff and starting from naked, I put on a plain, black, unadorned thong. Next I put my open bra on. I'm not that big, but it still constrained and pushed my breasts up. Then I put my thigh-highs on and my very conservative suit skirt. I've got to run. I'll continue later.

Such an arousing topic! And something I've never given much thought to, until now. A new fantasy arises: being exposed to or hearing another woman please herself in a public place.

Would you be interested in role playing something along those lines. I'm probably okay at portraying any character.

I'm at work now so I can't elaborate, but I was able to wear my open bra around the locker room. I got there late again, so I missed most of the class. After class in a relatively active locker room, I got out of my yoga stuff and starting from naked, I put on a plain, black, unadorned thong. Next I put my open bra on. I'm not that big, but it still constrained and pushed my breasts up. Then I put my thigh-highs on and my very conservative suit skirt. I've got to run. I'll continue later.

I've got a few more minutes. Okay, then I put my pointy, vintage, but not very high heels. Perhaps I was too obvious, I stayed dressed only to that extent for some time while I got my bag packed and touched up my face using my compact mirror. It was fun having my little nipples emphasized like that and watching women in my mirror checking me out. I'll be back.

I've got a few more minutes. Okay, then I put my pointy, vintage, but not very high heels. Perhaps I was too obvious, I stayed dressed only to that extent for some time while I got my bag packed and touched up my face using my compact mirror. It was fun having my little nipples emphasized like that and watching women in my mirror checking me out. I'll be back.

Looking forward to the next chapter :cattail:

Dunno if this counts, but our PE teacher used to dress and undress in our changing room. We didn't know if she was actually gay/bi, though, but there were rumours.

I'm curious about everything. Someone said to "try everything once, except incest and folk-dancing." :D But mostly, I just saw this thread title and it reminded me of my awkward school years.

Awkward school years had to be very recent being your profile says you're 18

I a-d-o-r-e small breasts.........:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back