The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have this whole 'pin-up' thing workin' for you!
I had to say something :)

I'm not seein the "pin-up" thing...but that might be because I don't diddly squat about the style of pin-up and shouldn't really pretend like I do...

But thank you!

*giggles*

I bought a new dress. I tried it on, took a picture, liked how it looked, and decided to share it...

I'm not seein the "pin-up" thing...but that might be because I don't diddly squat about the style of pin-up and shouldn't really pretend like I do...

But thank you!

*giggles*

I bought a new dress. I tried it on, took a picture, liked how it looked, and decided to share it...

And I, for one, thank you
chuckle
Pin-up girls tend to be girls who, y'know, look like girls...not pre-pubescent boys.

I badly need some range time. Just back from vacation and work is stressing me out waaayyy too much! :(

And I, for one, thank you
chuckle
Pin-up girls tend to be girls who, y'know, look like girls...not pre-pubescent boys.

Dawwww...You're welcome...

And...yanno...last time I checked...I don't look anything like a pre-pubescent boy. I don't think I ever did...

I badly need some range time. Just back from vacation and work is stressing me out waaayyy too much! :(

Seems to work that way doesn't it? After vacation you need another vacation. -Hugs her tightly-

Dawwww...You're welcome...

And...yanno...last time I checked...I don't look anything like a pre-pubescent boy. I don't think I ever did...

-Licks her Av- Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back