I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make my dreams a reality just once.......

but I would surely become addicted.........

true....but as with all addictions they have a tendency to grab hold and never let go........

just as long as your passion is well directed. Everything in moderation my dear....

* folding arms and stomping foot with a scowl* hmmph

Your right of course, but moderation sucks!!

I'm more a jump in with both feet kind of gal..........

A cherry slushy

Ok, you are a very simple woman. I want a Mustang GT.... If you're going to aim at something, aim high. I mean sure, I want a doughnut right now too, but I wouldn't waste a genie wish on it.

Ok, you are a very simple woman. I want a Mustang GT.... If you're going to aim at something, aim high. I mean sure, I want a doughnut right now too, but I wouldn't waste a genie wish on it.

<evil grin> You think I'm simple? AWESOME!!!! I can say with all honestly no one ever thinks that about me. :)

This is the I want thread... not the I wish thread. :) If I had genie wishes.. oh sigh.. hell yeah it'd be different. :)

Good to know that I could at least give you what you would want pretty easily. Now the wish part might be a bit harder.

I want to be that cherry in your mouth.... I mean that in all honesty....

I want my car to run without making so much noise... Noise is good in bed from a lover, not from your car driving down the road.

I want a manicure, facial, pedicure...and massage. Next Friday...I'll have them. Woot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back