GF Sucks a BBC to Save Her BF

AlexD2018

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Posts
141
Hi, I’ve a story idea but because it will have a racist character I wanted to make sure it would be ok to write it and put it up on the site. I don’t want to upset anyone or the sites sensor so I’d like to know if you think this would be ok.

Story idea: a young woman (bimbo type, fake boobs, blonde, none too bright), is st home one day when she gets a knock on the door and it’s the police. Two inspectors (one white cop and one muscular black cop who is the senior partner). They’re looking for her boyfriend who has been in trouble with the police in the past (stolen cars). She lies for him and says she haven’t seen him in weeks and that they split up. The white cop believes her and goes to leave but the black cop doesn’t. He tells him to go ahead and wait in the car. He tells her he knows she’s lying and he’ll stakeout their apartment till he shows but, he’ll give him a chance to hand himself in and make it a whole lot easier. She wants to help her BF so she agrees to do what she can. The black cop nods and then he propositions her. Strip, get down on her knees, titfuck him with her new implants, suck his big black cock and swallow his cum. Do this and he’ll give her BF 24 hours to give himself up. Confused but wanting to do best by her BF (she figures 24 hours give him time to escape), she agrees and goes through with his offer.
When the cops leave, still naked, with the taste of his cum in her mouth still, her BF appears (entering via an upstairs back window), she tells him what the cops said and he (suspicious), wants to know why she’s naked. She admits to titffucking and blowing the black cop to help him get out of town. He’s furious, he’s racist and can’t believe she’s suck a black dick even if it was to help him. He calls her names and demands to know if she’s sucked any other black dicks. She says no but then he gets kinda turned on by the idea. She promised to make it up to him. He says she will. He calls a number of guys who have connections with a local gang. He rounds up five black guys from the gang and invited them to gang bang his GF while he watches. She now has a taste for black cock and agrees to do whatever it takes for him to forgive her. So she gets on her knees, her fake tits on display, and begins to suck one black dick after another and then they all fuck her.

This would be part one and two. Would this be ok do you think? I reallly isn’t want to upset anyone and only want to write stories people will enjoy reading and get turned on by. Let me know you’re thoughts. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
A little while back there was discussion about depictions of racism on Authors Hangout, and the consensus among authors seemed to be that racism should be OK as long as it is clearly a character that is the racist and not the author/narrative voice when it might become problematic.

Other than that it sounds fairly typical BBC story at the core, with minute details that sounds fresh enough to be probably interesting. Obviously, there supposedly exists readership for those.
 
Last edited:
Growing up in Alabama I have come across thing like this. Many of girlfriends were blatantly racist but LOVED BBC porn and the idea of doing something that was soooo wrong in their families eyes.
 
Back
Top