Wife Voyeurism

T

ttlvr

So, does anybody else love when a voyeur sees your wife nude?? I found this out about myself a few years ago when my old college room mate walked in on my fucking my wife. He saw a few strokes, her boobs bouncing and stood there while we both jumped up drinking in her full frontal scramble for her clothes. I was mad for one second, then I realized that it was hot to have her seen..

So, does anybody else love when a voyeur sees your wife nude?? I found this out about myself a few years ago when my old college room mate walked in on my fucking my wife. He saw a few strokes, her boobs bouncing and stood there while we both jumped up drinking in her full frontal scramble for her clothes. I was mad for one second, then I realized that it was hot to have her seen..

I kind of like the idea too,a few years ago we had a night that ended up having a lot of people seeing her naked,it turned me on right away and I never that it would turn me on as much as it did,now I think about a lot of potential scenarios

Yeah, I was surprised too. A guy that she knows well, seeing her getting fucked (by me) than standing drunkenly by while she bounces up out fo bed and runs around naked looking for something to cover up with.. Should have angered me, but.. It was hot. We still see him socially, all the time.

Yeah, I was surprised too. A guy that she knows well, seeing her getting fucked (by me) than standing drunkenly by while she bounces up out fo bed and runs around naked looking for something to cover up with.. Should have angered me, but.. It was hot. We still see him socially, all the time.

I hear you! Long story short we were at a little hole in the wall strip club and my wife ended up naked in front of a small crowd as well as two of my guy friends,such a turn on seeing everyone watching her

Found out how much I enjoyed it one evening when we were dating and she went out with a friend. I saw her later that night and she had on a very sheer top under her jacket. You could easily see her breasts encased in her bra, leaving nothing to the imagination. She told me how they were talking to a couple guys and the bartender most the night and she got a lot of attention, especially when she took her jacket off. I don’t think she realized at the time how sheer it was but I pointed it out after. I was surprised at how instead of being angry was more turned on and wanted to know more details, that was a fun night.
Since then I’ve encouraged her to tease and show off.

Never thought about it, but reading these posts makes me realize how sexy and exciting that would be. Especially if she would do the guy and let me eat her out afterwards.

Last edited:
It’s a huge turn on for both of us. We have a neighbour who is always watching us and my wife deliberately leaves the curtains open just enough so he can see across the street and watch her undress. He’s always flustered when he sees her in the street but we know he watches. Our postie has had more than a few flashes both intentional and unintentional. I keep expecting to come home one day and find him balls deep in my wife and pounding her.

You guys should find some video links to go with this topic

As a cuckold husband I have seen my wife naked with a number of men. Never fails to turn me on. My favourite is when she is wearing something rather revealing and he is getting an eyeful of the body he will soon be in bed with.

I love seeing the reaction of voyeurs seeing my wife and gf.

It’s always turned me on showing off my gf’s in revealing outfits to other men in public and in private.
I love it when they wear no,underwear under a short skirt or dress when we are out and about. Watching the reaction of guys when she flashes her pussy or cleavage and seeing her get chatted up in a bar or at a party.
I love sharing her with other guys and women.

I hear you! Long story short we were at a little hole in the wall strip club and my wife ended up naked in front of a small crowd as well as two of my guy friends,such a turn on seeing everyone watching her

I would have liked to see your wife naked as well, but truth be told, I would have been on my knees at that little hole in the wall. Lol.

changed man

It's strange, I was always the very jealous type and got angry if someone checked my wife out.

Then one day we were having a pool party and my wife was busy serving drinks and food to everyone around the pool. She hadn't changed into her bikini yet and was just wearing some shorts and a tee shirt. As she passed by one of the people they gave her a shove and she went right into the water. When she came out her tee shirt was like a second skin and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I watched it all happen as I was grilling from our deck and surprisingly I was not mad but really turned on by everyone seeing her.

From then on I have encouraging her to dress revealing whenever we go out and begging to go to CO beaches.

It's strange, I was always the very jealous type and got angry if someone checked my wife out.

Then one day we were having a pool party and my wife was busy serving drinks and food to everyone around the pool. She hadn't changed into her bikini yet and was just wearing some shorts and a tee shirt. As she passed by one of the people they gave her a shove and she went right into the water. When she came out her tee shirt was like a second skin and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I watched it all happen as I was grilling from our deck and surprisingly I was not mad but really turned on by everyone seeing her.

From then on I have encouraging her to dress revealing whenever we go out and begging to go to CO beaches.

I bet the guy who pushed her in expected a show. Yeah, I had a few similar experiences. Jealous when younger, into having her seen later!

I bet the guy who pushed her in expected a show. Yeah, I had a few similar experiences. Jealous when younger, into having her seen later!

I don't think it was planned as she was wearing was an athletic grey tee not white which kinda looses the anticipation.

And it was her brother. But hey, you never know, maybe he was hoping for a cheap thrill!

hubby gets aroused when guys see me nude

My wife seldom wears panties or a bra -- but she has been going without them for a long time.

She also has some videos she made at college that we watch together. Recently we have been talking about showing them to our friends.

Both my wives are now deceased, but when they were alive everyone we knew, and a lot of folks that we didn't know, saw them, and me, nude. We are/were home nudists and frequent nude beaches and nudist camps.

Back