The naughty aunt (closed)

Matt followed his Aunt’s orders and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. This new sensation was very pleasurable for Matt and he was nearing another orgasm. “You’re gonna make me cum Aunty!” Matt groaned still drilling her from behind. Now moving his hips as fast as his body would let him.
 
All Natasha could so was moan and scream at this point as she was being fucked from behind her ass spasming around his cock trying to shut itself. She could feel herself growing close to cumming.
 
Last edited:
Matt couldn’t withstand the pleasure anymore and he erupted inside of his Aunt’s ass. After a couple ribbons of cum shot off he pulled out and shot more over her big ass then spun her around and covered her big tits with his impressive load. By the time he finished she was covered in an inhuman amount of cum. Dripping and running down her chest and stomach.
 
Natasha could only lay there her legs shaking from the fucking that she recieved. "Hun would you he a dear and get your aunty the things I mentioned before?" She asked him her breasts heaving with each breath. "They are in a black satin bag in my closet." She finished saying to him.
 
Matt looked at his cum covered aunt when she asked him to go get her bag of toys. Me nodded still breathing heavily and went to his aunt’s bedroom and grabbed the black bag from the closet. He soon returned downstairs and handed the bag to his aunt.
 
"Here put my plug with the long fox tail in." She said to him as she stood there spreading her ass for him. She let out a moan as she felt him put it into her. She loves the feeling of the plug in her how full it made her feel. She grabbed the ears and put them on. " grab the clamps with the bells on them that are in the front pocket and put them on my nipples and clit please my dear." She said to him leaning forward a bit displaying her large breasts.
 
This was the first time Matt had ever done anything like this with toys and such. He was a good nephew and did as his Aunt asked him. Before putting the plug in he kissed her big ass and then gave her a few loving licks before inserting it. Then he grabbed the clamps and licked and sucked her nipples getting them hard and soaked with his saliva. Then he put the clamps on them. “You look so sexy!”
 
"Thank you my dear." Natasha said to her nephew as she gave him a few sexy poses. She could feel the clamps tugging at her clit and nipples which almost made her moan out in pleasure.
 
Matt was marveling I’ve his sexy aunt’s body when the doorbell rang. “Alright it’s showtime.” Matt said with a chuckle, neither of them away that it was actually a girl delivering the pizza. Matt went over and made sure he was visible in the background when his aunt answered the door.
 
Natasha answered thebdoor and shocked the poor girl stay delivered the pizza. She smirk trying to keep back the laughter she was feeling as the girl stumble through everything stuttering a few times. Natasha gave a cute pose as she thanked the girl for the pizza and shut the door.
 
Matt sat in the back trying not to laugh as the girl seemed real uncomfortable. “Wow I can’t believe you actually went through with that!” Matt said to his aunt once she closed the door and walked to the kitchen with the pizza.
 
Natasha smiled and walked back where her nephew was at laying on his lap before saying " maybe you should give your aunt a good spanking for being such a naughty girl."
 
“Is that what I should do?” Matt asked while placing a hand on his aunt’s big ass. “You want to be spanked for being such a bad girl?” Matt then raised his hand and brought it back down. A loud slap filled the air and her big ass jiggled after his hand came into contact with it. He raised his hand again and spanked her again. After each spank his hand stayed on her ass rubbing it softly before the next slap. Soon her cheek had a red mark on it from his slaps.
 
Natasha let out moans and yelps of pleasure as she was being spanked her pussy now leaking onto his lap. "What else are you going to do to your naughty aunt?" She asked wiggling her hips a bit making her ass jiggle.
 
Matt never done anything like this before and he was so turned on. He felt his Aunt’s pussy juices leaking into his lap and coating his hard cock. After a few more slaps Matt rubbed her soaking wet pussy and leaned in close to whisper, “I’m going to fuck this pussy nice and hard.” Then he lifted his aunt off his lap and bent her over the couch. He grabbed his huge cock that was slick from his aunt’s warm pussy juices and in one quick motion thrust his entire cock deep inside of her and started to fuck her nice and hard.

https://images.sex.com/images/pinporn/2017/10/03/460/18450488.gif
 
She screamed out in pleasure as her pussy was being stuffed by his cock again though now She had the added pleasure of having her add filled with her plug. She could hear the balls that were attached to her clit and nipples jingle with each thrust.
 
“Oh fuck Aunty you feel soooo good!” Matt groaned. Matt’s hands were now on his aunt’s lower back thrusting so deep. Being with his aunt turned him into the energizer bunny, he felt like he could keep going for hours. “I want to stay here with you all the time.”
 
Natasha couldn't say anything all she could do was moan out as she was being well fucked. She was moaning wildly as she felt her nephew's cock hitting her womb. She soon felt the flood gates let go and her thick feminine cum burst forth coating his cock and balls. She gripped the couch as he continued to pound her pussy.
 
Matt felt his cock and balls get coated with his aunt’s cum. “Fuck yes!” Matt groaned slapping her ass while continuing to fuck her. “I’m going to cum! Where do you want your nephew’s cum?” Matt groaned
 
She continued to moan out as her nephew continued to fuck her she soon panted out "cum on my ass cover it in your hot cum." She got off of him and got on all fours with her ass up waiting for him to cum on her.
 
Matt moved behind his aunt and gave her big ass a firm slap. “With pleasure!” Matt said as he grabbed his foot long piece of meat which was so slick with her juices. After a few strokes he erupted with a deep groan, covering his aunt’s bubble butt with his warm sticky cum. He ran the tip along her flesh smearing his cum around while he stroked out the last few drops of his load.
 
Natasha moaned out and looked over her shoulder grinning at her nephew. She could feel the hot cum on her add and she was going to leave it there.
 
Matt’s long thick and cum covered cock rested on his Aunt’s big juicy ass. “That was...” Matt talked between his breaths. “..fucking amazing.” He moved over to the couch and sat down in it grabbing the drink from the coffee table and drank it quickly because he was so thirsty.
 
"Are you still hungry?" Natasha asked teasingly shaking her ass teasingly at her nephew. She laid there waiting for the cum to dry so that she wouldn't stain her couch.
 
“Of course I’m still hungry! Have you seen the way you look? You are so sexy I could fuck you again and again and never get enough.” Matt said as he watched her shake her cum covered ass. His long thick member hung between his legs coated with his aunt’s pussy juices. “What do you think my mom would say of she knew what we were doing.”
 
Back
Top