What Do You Like About The Litster Above You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely finds some great places to dream about going to and seems like a great person from her posts

Not only is she terribly sexy, she has a lot of people that can count on her as a true friend. And that is important.

He is an amazing friend who is kind, thoughtful and caring . Also a gentleman of the first order and sexy in top of all that. The whole package. :kiss:

Not only is she terribly sexy, she has a lot of people that can count on her as a true friend. And that is important.

I adore his amazing friendship, his true spirit of caring for those close to him. He is absolutely one of my favorites.

He is an amazing friend who is kind, thoughtful and caring . Also a gentleman of the first order and sexy in top of all that. The whole package. :kiss:

Oh gosh, I can go on and on about what I like about her. Grab a seat, I'll tell you.

Have you seen her profile photo? Gee whiz, it's only scratching the surface of the beauty that is her.

By the way, your profile photo really does it for me.

You are so sweet, and so kind and your comments above made my heart melt. Now get your sexy ass in that paired thread. :kiss:

and I agree about Kims pics. She's hot!!

Have you seen her profile photo? Gee whiz, it's only scratching the surface of the beauty that is her.

By the way, your profile photo really does it for me.

You are so sweet, and so kind and your comments above made my heart melt. Now get your sexy ass in that paired thread. :kiss:

and I agree about Kims pics. She's hot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back