Sexy Bikinis, Panties and Thongs - Post yours too

SamFrench

Literotica Guru
i'm an amateur photographer that has the good fortune of getting to shoot some really sexy friends who wanted some model shots for their portfolios.

as i started going thru a lot of the shots, i realized i had some shots BB members might like to see. and of course i love looking at sexy women in bikinis, panties and thongs, so i'd love if anyone would add their own pics to the thread.

to get things started, i thought i'd post some tame ones to show that the shots don't have to be all-revealing to be sexy. hope you enjoy and if you have your own shots like this, that you'll feel free to share them as well.

due to their preference, i won't post their faces here. hopefully they'll be sexy enough to still keep everyone's attention... ;)

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7,566
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6,398
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 6,920
a few more pics to whet the appetite. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 5,146
  • DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 4,956
  • J1.jpg
    J1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 5,068
  • J3.jpg
    J3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 5,263
a couple more.

Attachments

• S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 4,654
  • S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4,426
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 4,746
Thats some hott looking ladies.

thanks Leo. there will be more to come, i just have to edit them somewhat to make them fit for Lit's requirements. i have some sexier shots too, if anyone else is interested. let's see if anyone else posts their panty pics too. :)

Nice!

Wow, hot pics! Thanks for starting this thread. I hope all the beautiful women of Lit will join in. The light blue panties really do it for me.

Wow, hot pics! Thanks for starting this thread. I hope all the beautiful women of Lit will join in. The light blue panties really do it for me.

from your lips to their ears. ;) thanks for the compliment. i'll try and get some more pics ready to post here. in the meantime, i know there are plenty of sexy women of Lit that look just as hot in their sexy undies...

Sexy, Sensual and very erotic pics, please continue to post!!

Thanks for posting photos of your Friends... Erotic and Sensuous

A favour to a new friend ....... nothing new :kiss:

(wasn't sure which white pantie pic you meant ;):kiss:)

nothing new? omg, these are so sexy, i don't care if i had seen them a thousand times, they're still totally hot. thank you so much hon. :) any of your panty shots are great, so the boy shorts shot is wonderful. :)

The pics you've posted are really fantastic! Amazing bodies ! I loved your idea for this thread! Please keep posting beautiful pics like those!

very well done and wish I could meet some of my friends that will let me take them in there panties or thongs or bikini's lol

Lor, its just good to know that I can find you in other places, other threads, other worlds, other times
Are you getting the vibe yet?
I hope we get to see you contributing to this thread a whole lot more in future!

see Lorelei, it's unanimous. your pics are way sexy, no matter how many times you post them. ;) we all agree we want more of your beautiful body and face.

Hello there Sam french!!

How are you doing sweetie, long time no see!!

As requested sweetie, hope its ok

love mrs s xxx

Last edited:
these are amazing. proof you don't have to expose everything to be sexy.

Good idea!!!! It's been done before, but cannot be overdone.

Love all the pics ladies.

Hello there Sam french!!

How are you doing sweetie, long time no see!!

As requested sweetie, hope its ok

love mrs s xxx

ok? Mrs S, it's incredible. perfect choice. mmmmmm, so sexy. you get hotter with every pic i see.

This thread is a perfect example of when less is definitely more. :)

Back