Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapped this earlier as I was getting into my pjs :cattail:

attachment.php

Very athletic looking...😇🌹

Its Friday Dirtywilf and I'm doing boat drinks today with some Jimmy Buffet tunes , got that Spring Fever going on.....:)

Mmm, I can tell you like showing off by your face. Very sexy indeed, you've got me dripping!

I'm glad someone topped this thread...it's been a fantastic back-read! Looking forward to the next WILF post!

She gets busy , we all do but just so she doesn't think we forgot her or stopped wanting to see her cause thats not gonna happen,wine ,vodka, whatever pour a glass(s) and serve up some of that dirtywilf candy........:nana:

Better, followed your exploits and fun since you joined (couple of name changes) and you continue to be gorgeous...while I love your body its your titties that make me drool!

What a nice thing to say, I appreciate it. I'm definitely conscious about the aging, but trying to embrace it.

Such sweet candy but no tooth aches or weight gain....blood flow is often heading south however. Love the thread.
Such a babe

Guilt-free! Enjoy as often as you'd like! ;D

Well, you know what Fernando Lamas would say, "It is better to look good than to feel good and you, you look Maaaavalous!" :)

Not sure who that is, had to google.

I've got a thing for latin/hispanic/spanish men :melt:

Like where your mind is :devil:

:D

Extremely spoonable with or without grannies..😇🌹

A lot to spoon lol

OMG what a body...so nice. I can only imagine....

Well thank you ;)

Love this thread
:)

Happy to know you're enjoying :cattail:

Its Friday Dirtywilf and I'm doing boat drinks today with some Jimmy Buffet tunes , got that Spring Fever going on.....:)

Gahhhh ...I hate Buffet

But I can't even be mad...his tunes do invoke the feeling of warm weather

So I forgive you ;P

WILF, I've run low on candy. Desperately low.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=candy

Mmm, I can tell you like showing off by your face. Very sexy indeed, you've got me dripping!

/me passes you a kleenex

We need more WILF!

I'll see what I can do :p

I'm glad someone topped this thread...it's been a fantastic back-read! Looking forward to the next WILF post!

Welcome!

Happy you found the thread

Enjoy :cattail:

She gets busy , we all do but just so she doesn't think we forgot her or stopped wanting to see her cause thats not gonna happen,wine ,vodka, whatever pour a glass(s) and serve up some of that dirtywilf candy........:nana:

Thanks for all the :heart: and :bumps:

I lol'd when I read this

because I'm definitely drinking a glass of vodka with st. germain and soda at the moment

circa 2008

Vintage wilf...

Happy Holidaze

:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• holidaze.jpg
    holidaze.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 14
Ok, first, I see multiple things I'd consider to be 'edibles', or at least things I want to eat.

Second, the Weezer signature? Top notch.

Ok, first, I see multiple things I'd consider to be 'edibles', or at least things I want to eat.

Second, the Weezer signature? Top notch.

The Blue Album and Pinkerton were part of the soundtrack of my adolescence.

And...thank you ;D

Well well, look who's back. Nice seeing you again. You know, in all your glory. ;)

All homegrown ;)

And thanks ;D

:cattail:

I never got it.

Oh? Dunno, it struck a chord with me when I was in high school. :shrug:

The lyrics were clever, and I liked the progressions in some of the songs.

Each album had a distinct mood too. But one in the same...like they should have been released as a double album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back