what's the stupidest comment you've ever received on a story?

I don't really remember anything to crazy on my stories but I did just see this one on someone else's:
Abomination
This series is the biggest piece of nonsensical shit that I've ever read in my life. It's the same garbage over and over again and it feels like it was wrote by a 15 year old.

This was AFTER CHAPTER 10! This person read 10 Chapters to leave that comment. Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad, just impressed.

I'm astounded by how much of a story they apparently hate some people will read.

Anyone ever get comments that clearly just have nothing to do with the story?

I recently deleted a Lenin quote that someone had decided to post on my story. To this day I have no idea why. It was nothing offensive but I ended up deleting it hoping that it will discourage similar comments in the future. Is this some weird trolling? Who is supposed to get upset?

I'd love a comment on one of my stories quoting Lenin. Or Trotsky. THAT is a level of commentary I can only dream about I guess.

Anyone ever get comments that clearly just have nothing to do with the story?

I had a long, involved story posted as a comment, and I didn't see how it related to my story. Maybe anon did. I also had a comment that was related to the story, but which just creeped my out to the point that I *wished* it wasn't related to my story.

well, i'm feeling better. i thought it was just me who attracted the double digit iq's.

That the main female character in one of my stories...

Who is a rather confident young woman and a libertine, 'was a slut and I hate her!'

Granted, I get a lot of pants-on-head retarded comments from anonymous reviewers, but that one sticks out in my mind, because this is an erotic literature website and female characters are going to have sex. If they're realistic at all, they're going to love having sex. He said he loved my story, but somehow hated my main female character, because her slut past pained him so.

Hating sluts is still a thing, hm?

Good thing said character is already married and he won't have a chance to revenge hurt her...

Today's comment

This on Chapter 4 of a story written in 2004:

What a pile of crap.

Thank heaven it was only one page. If this is your best give up.

And yes, it was Femdom. :rolleyes:

Who is a rather confident young woman and a libertine, 'was a slut and I hate her!'

Granted, I get a lot of pants-on-head retarded comments from anonymous reviewers, but that one sticks out in my mind, because this is an erotic literature website and female characters are going to have sex. If they're realistic at all, they're going to love having sex. He said he loved my story, but somehow hated my main female character, because her slut past pained him so.

Hating sluts is still a thing, hm?

Good thing said character is already married and he won't have a chance to revenge hurt her...

Sounds like someone jealous because his own love-count hasn't yet hit single digits.

The 'stupidest' I've had got deleted along with a story in non-con that some anons or one persistant anon didn't seem to realise was actually sex-play between two consenting exhibitionists (I made it clear; some people were dropped on concrete as children), but my all-time favourite is this:

Just an awful story
by Anonymous user on 06/28/2017
Full of nasty, unlikable characters doing mindless things. It simply isn't entertaining in the least.

[Left on episode 14, some 65,000 words into the story.]

It's so lyrical. Everything is spelt correctly. I can just imagine if this was in the days before email.

Dear Mr Clearwater,

I am writing to you to advise you that in your latest installment of 'Nathaniel's less-than-honourable adventures', you've quite neglected to create an enjoyable experience for your reader.

Having read over sixty-five thousand words of this story (thus placing me in a position to accurately gauge this), I surmise that your characters simply will not do. They will not do, Mr Clearwater.

And therefore, I regret to inform you that I shall not be reading the final part of this story, now, or at any future date.

Good Day.

I said Good Day, Sir!

Yours,

Anon

They loved it. I can tell.

JasonClearwater...

That. Is...

The single best negative comment I have ever heard in my entire literary life. I am so jealous of you. If that happened on one of my stories, I would end up writing it into a story. No questions asked, nor permission requested.

Short of Kizuna Ai somehow going off on your story in a squeaky rant laced with Japanese invective, that is the greatest flame ever written. My hat is off to this monstrous failure of yours, sir. I am in awe.

That'll do, author. That'll do...

Last edited:
That. Is...

The single best negative comment I have ever heard in my entire literary life. I am so jealous of you. If that happened on one of my stories, I would end up worrying it into a story. No questions asked, nor permission requested.

Short of Kizuna Ai somehow going off on your story in a squeaky rant laced with Japanese invective, that is the greatest flame ever written. My hat is off to this monstrous failure of yours, sir. I am in awe.

That'll do, author. That'll do...

Oh, I did work it into the story - of course I did! If someone flames me with perfect grammar, it's the least I can do.

Sounds like someone jealous because his own love-count hasn't yet hit single digits.

The 'stupidest' I've had got deleted along with a story in non-con that some anons or one persistant anon didn't seem to realise was actually sex-play between two consenting exhibitionists (I made it clear; some people were dropped on concrete as children), but my all-time favourite is this:

Just an awful story
by Anonymous user on 06/28/2017
Full of nasty, unlikable characters doing mindless things. It simply isn't entertaining in the least.

[Left on episode 14, some 65,000 words into the story.]

It's so lyrical. Everything is spelt correctly. I can just imagine if this was in the days before email.

Dear Mr Clearwater,

I am writing to you to advise you that in your latest installment of 'Nathaniel's less-than-honourable adventures', you've quite neglected to create an enjoyable experience for your reader.

Having read over sixty-five thousand words of this story (thus placing me in a position to accurately gauge this), I surmise that your characters simply will not do. They will not do, Mr Clearwater.

And therefore, I regret to inform you that I shall not be reading the final part of this story, now, or at any future date.

Good Day.

I said Good Day, Sir!

Yours,

Anon

I love this! I have a mental image of a silver-haired, distinguished-looking gent, with an impeccably knotted tie (Windsor knot, of course, no gentleman would consider any other...), and a flower in the buttonhole of his Navy-blue regimental blazer, typing in a genteel fashion while nibbling a Shortbread finger and sipping a cup of Earl Grey tea; I envy you; in between the nice comments I either get worryingly obsessive scare-hounds, or psychotic, incoherent kerb-sniffers, leavened with the occasional God-shouter, who berates me for writing such filth (no doubt first having avidly read through said filth lovingly and with great attention to detail...)

I live for the day when I get beaten-up in such a mannerly fashion...

Oh, I did work it into the story - of course I did! If someone flames me with perfect grammar, it's the least I can do.

May I plagiarize that comment and the response for my April Fools story ("A Troll is Haunting Tex's)? It's too good.

Dear Mr Clearwater,

Good Day.

I said Good Day, Sir!

Yours,

Anon

This is awesome. It's what Mr. Darcy might say if he were a Literotica troll.

I couldn't find it, but the comment I consider my stupidest was someone telling me two places were I had written something grammatically incorrect. It was a big story and the only thing the commenter thought worthy posting about it was two minor grammar errors. And the crazy thing about is that both of those sentences were grammatically correct and it was the commenter who was in the wrong.

I couldn't find it, but the comment I consider my stupidest was someone telling me two places were I had written something grammatically incorrect. It was a big story and the only thing the commenter thought worthy posting about it was two minor grammar errors. And the crazy thing about is that both of those sentences were grammatically correct and it was the commenter who was in the wrong.

Something similar: "You need to learn, how to use commas, correctly. It should have been its, not it's."

Ironically, he was correct - the single grammatical error in the whole story was an autocorrected (wrongly) it's. I curse you, Bill Gates.

I write quite a lot of politically incorrect humor in my stories, and was sure that I might manage to offend PC readers and draw their ire on some occasions, but to date I haven't had that happen. Maybe left-wing SJW types don't like Literotica in general, but has anyone ever had negative comments from readers who judged your story non PC compliant?

Got one many years ago, the first time I submitted "After Midnight" here. I saved it:

your so stupid
12/23/02 by Anonymous
your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid.

Got one many years ago, the first time I submitted "After Midnight" here. I saved it:

your so stupid
12/23/02 by Anonymous
your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid. your so stupid.

I don't know if that's genius or just irony.

I’ve been told to drink bleach and kill myself so much that it’s kinda unoriginal these days 🌹hahaha

I write quite a lot of politically incorrect humor in my stories, and was sure that I might manage to offend PC readers and draw their ire on some occasions, but to date I haven't had that happen. Maybe left-wing SJW types don't like Literotica in general, but has anyone ever had negative comments from readers who judged your story non PC compliant?

LOL. Well, I did write something in that line and the author's note at the start (my favorite author's note of all my author's notes) addressed this possible issue. Fortunately (or unfortunately), everyone who read it saw the humor and I don't seem to have offended anyone .... but I live in hope. I think readers of LIT stories are a bit more broad-minded that one might imagine.

I did get some negative feedback a couple of times but it was more expressing concern and making a valid point or two rather than abusive in any way.

Here's a part of the author's note for that story....

"For readers with so blinding PC blinkers on who might be so offended by some of Strawberry's views, so sorry, story so fiction. Strawberry so fictional character. Strawberry's opinions and views on life, American politics, Chinese politics, guns, crime, capital punishment, insider trading, blackmail and both Chinese and Americans of various persuasions are stated for so purely fictional purposes. So intending laughter as result. So not tolerating so very stupid PC comments in Comments section. So stating if no sense of humor or if taking offense so easily, so please to be plucking eyeballs out and not reading so funny entertaining and so sexy steaming hot story any further. Author emphasizing this so very strongly.

As always, author so thanking you all (except for so unattractive PC persons and so scary Trolls naturally) so much for reading so charming well written little story and enjoying (author so hoping you to be enjoying). So hard work writing, so good to know you so enjoying happy little stories and so wanting more. Author so writing and posting for free, only reward writer getting on so esteemed and authoritative Literotica website is knowing you readers so liking story. Author so happy getting those comments and ratings – even those so anonymous comments from so scary trolls ... author so shivering with fear in anticipation of so scary feedback from so nasty scary American trolls (Chinese trolls of course so nice and friendly to so esteemed and so charming and so beautiful author who writing so well expressed stories about so charming and beautiful Shanghai girl).

Author also so raising eyebrow of derision in anticipation of so un-sensible feedback from PC persons so lacking in humor (so unfunny PC comments of course to be deleted so immediate by self). But really, in state of actuality, author so knowing and understanding that so nasty troll feedback so useful in letting author know all right buttons so being impacted. PC feedback of course so useless and so unwanted. PC persons so requested to so not to be wasting time of so esteemed author, who has so many better ways to spend time. Like so ongoing writing of so very sexy hot stories with so steamy endings, all to be worthy of five star ratings by so esteemed readers (author so of course not hinting)."

It was this one I guess. My longest story posted here, 4 chapters but each chapter is only a couple pages and I think one is only one page so it's not real long, but they read, or 'skimmed' I guess the whole thing because this was posted on chapter 4.

Sorry, I did not enjoy it. The plot needs more color , where were they, describe the city, the room, even the bed. I skimmed fast. The ring was a nice shot. She should hock it if it was worth something.

And yeah it was obvious they skimmed it because in the story it says the ring was from a gumball machine so on a good day it might have been worth about a quarter.

your so stupid
12/23/02 by Anonymous

I just got a "stupid" comment! To a story that's almost a year old. Here it is:

"Some humor but in general your story was stupid......try again...."

I've been wondering for a long time how to make my stories better, and it's relief to know, finally, that all I have to do is stop being stupid.

I don't know what the right-wing equivalent of SJW types are, but I've had them post incoherent screeds on my stories.

In My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date, the older brother has come home for the summer to a small town after spending the year dating a Women's Studies major who was a big proponent of positive consent. He says some things that are critical of small town attitudes. His sister convinces him to take her on a "practice" date, and for a while on the date they do some positive consent stuff. As positive consent eventually got in the way of the story I wanted to tell, I stopped mentioning it. It's a fun story and has a 4.8 rating.

But that small amount of positive consent was more than enough to offend a lot of commenters.
++++++++
Mixed feelings
First of all you wrote an excellent story with great pace and a quasi-realistic plot (I don't like most incest stories where they just get physical right away). You did have a few minor typing errors (I only mention that because you had a post script to your story). I would PM you but, I believe, you have to have an account and I don't - and I don't want one, either. I gave you four out of five stars for two reasons. The first is I believe that you wrote Todd to be an apologist for the masculine gender. The second is I am firmly opposed to positive consent. It might have been a construct to further your plot. I vascilated between giving you four and five stars but, as a man, I chose to give you four because the story was outstanding even if it was tainted by the aforementioned issues. Thanks! Also, you're the first author to use extended author's notes. I am excited to read yours.
++++++++
Feminism is the least arousing thing ever
I was excited at the title, but then I started reading. I don't care how hot the girl is, feminist propaganda deserves no place here.
++++++++
Not even halfway through page two and
your characters are prattling on about "patriarchal" small towns and related bullshit, delusional social theories only taken seriously by brainless "Gender Studies" majors and other lackwitted imbeciles who wouldn't recognize *true* "social justice" if it danced naked in front of them and gave them a (well-deserved) slap in the face. I took the mentions of the ridiculous concept that is "positive consent" (aka "affirmative consent") with a massive grain of salt, because I was interested in the story, but...Stars and Stones this guy is an absolute imbecile! She's not having trouble getting a date with a decent guy because of "the patriarchy" or sexism, she's having trouble getting a date with a decent guy because her definition of "decent" is Will Smith, basically! ...On second thought, no, I'm sure it's actually the patriarchy, not the fact that there's a limited supply of potential "Will Smith"-s in a (as described) *small* town. Yep, I'm sure that's it. Darn that evil sexism! /sarcasm ...Jesus!

Do not pass "Go," do not collect $200, etc. I'll finish the story, but at this point, if this stupidity consumes much more of the plot and dialogue, I cannot imagine this work deserving more than one or two stars, in my estimation.
++++++++
Seriously?
Is feminism dogma now taking over erotic novels? This guy is a little cuck bitch and you had to just throw in "positive consent" bullshit into this?
++++++++
Personally...
...I thought there was way too much of the new snowflake b.s. A guy can be a guy and still be respectful without being a border-line cuck. That being said, I did enjoy the characters and would love to see a sequel further along in the summer and possibly continuing on into college.
++++++++
Patronising
What is this cancer? I wish there was a feature the diametric opposite of favouriting.

Both making western society seem like Saudi Arabia, and the 'Good Samaritan smart girl parable': I've not read such conceited, fictitious proselytising in ages. It's an insult to truly intelligent women, and any man who's not a n utter fuckstick alike.

You're either unabashedly indoctrinated by some virulent ideological, or just plain ignorant.
++++++++
Could have been good
The feminist lecturing sucked all the fun out of it. This is a sex story site, not a damned women's studies class - and nobody with any talent or taste takes more than a semester of women's studies anyway.
++++++++

Back