The Kinky Things He Makes Me Do

your dom sound great love him to control me like that
I agree he is great, and I am thankful I found him, or he found me. Eh just happy to have him.
Beware of our dear 'vicci'.

The 'vic' part almost certainly stands for Victor...

Doesn't matter what it stands for, he's mine and I am his. That is the way it will stay for a while.
 


I screwed up yesterday and disappointed my Dom. I have not been able to touch myself or pleasure him since...
As we were getting ready to say goodbye and go to bed he asked if I was horny.
I told him yes, but I had to pee so I wasn't really paying attention to it.
(He really knows how to push me. :D )
He told me to imagine him fucking me while I had to pee.
I said You would fuck me till I pissed my self. (Insert Evil Laugh :devil:)
I was ordered to grab panties and a towel and informed that my punishment would be over now but I would have to post on Literotica after.
I happily agreed. I knew where this was headed and my panties were soaked through with pussy juices in less than a minute.
He stroked his cock while on the phone with me as I pressed on my bladder and fucked my juicy pussy. Telling me to push harder, calling me His slut. We both came really hard.

Most people would consider urine as nasty and unsanitary but WOW that was an amazing experience and I am thankful for my Dom each day.
Thats a pretty wild story!
 
Back
Top