Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, that's almost enough to leave a man speechless. We may have discovered the 8th and 9th Wonders of the World.

Boobies, sweet big boobies yep they are impressive and that face just a few reason's I'm addicted to this thread and you let babble on......:devil: :rose:

Wow, this is simply amazing. Love the new pics with the face there. Amazing posts and such a sexy face !

thank you

I worked out well for me.

I wish you could have been waiting on me.

glad to hear it. hopefully you wouldn't have kept me waiting for hours

I am very sorry that it didn't go so well. Hopefully your day today is going much better.

yeah yesterday wasn't a bad day. Actually found a couple hours to myself. I should have cleaned, but I didn't clean much

Breathtaking Justa
thank you

Fuck me!!!
yup that is what I try to convey with that outfit

Lol, now you know how I feel every time I look at your boobs.
lol, yeah in general, I have gotten used to them so I rarely have that "damn" moment.

Magnificent. Wish I was down there looking up. And reaching up for that matter

thank you

Fuck, that's almost enough to leave a man speechless. We may have discovered the 8th and 9th Wonders of the World.
thanks lol. yup maybe they should be a tourist attraction. wonder what the cost of admittance would be

Boobies, sweet big boobies yep they are impressive and that face just a few reason's I'm addicted to this thread and you let babble on......:devil: :rose:

lol, yup thy are big boobies. thanks

This outfit has my imagination running wild

there is no need for imagination, I am quite sure they outfit conveys what I am trying to say, which again the outfit is trying to say "fuck me"

Works for me!!:devil:

lol. but come on isnt cute clothes better than gynecological shots

http://i.imgur.com/qvkBUKym.jpg

You are absolutely gorgeous....:rose::kiss:

thank you

Gotta climb those mountains
and so far no one has died climbing them. so far

Damn you do have big tits, and they are fucking lovely.
yup they are big titties and thank you

An amazing series... beautiful and sexy... :rose::kiss::rose:
thank you

Yep, they do look a little larger from below. Who am I kidding. A fucking hell of a lot larger.
lol, maybe men should spend more time below me, looking up

As always, you don't disappoint.
thank you

Gorgeous.
thank you

I love it. Don’t forget to lick your fingers clean
thank you

Mmmmmmm...As long as I have a face, you have a place to sit!
awww thanks.

so today I did promise pig tails.

again it is all about godzilla

and just for fun, the random not intended shot of me getting up from the previous position because well, in those shoes I can not simply stand up. Center of gravity is too far forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back