Curvy Appreciation v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

klippert

Geoff
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

I really couldn't think of a better opening remark than the original..This Thread is running it's 5th version... at 5k posts each...arguably the longest and most desired Thread...

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Last edited:
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

I really couldn't think of a better opening remark than the original..This Thread is running it's 5th version... at 5k posts each...arguably the longest and most desired Thread...

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg
I could spend every day with the first one

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

there is a God and he loves curves as well

Trying to tell us something?

Attachments

• IMG_20171105_102914.jpg
    IMG_20171105_102914.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8

my wife fits this description to a T. I've never liked the term BBW, I also prefer curvy.

Thanks for version 5 and to everyone that posts such lovely women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back