Hot on the trail...

Spent last night at a hotel room (I’m on a work trip). Hotel rooms are good for taking photos….. Nothing to distract you and nobody around that craves your attention….. and a whole room (nice and clean and without stuff lying everywhere….) to yourself….. Ended up taking a few shots that I liked and gave the ol’ wand a workout (yes, of course I have a toy with me on work travels…..). In short, I had a nice evening to myself!

And of course I’ll share parts of my evening with you! 😊 Here are some of the lingerie-pics, as promised earlier! (since I couldn’t resist sharing a gif, you’ve already seen what my underwear looked like yesterday, but still…… can’t help sharing some more…. I know, I’m vain….)

Having fun with mirrors….. 4 boobs!

I like this bra....

.....it makes me look like I have a cleavage!

Let's toss a butt pic in the mix as well....

On the bed....

....playing

hand in panties

I'm thinking you had a lot of fun in that hotel room. I certainly enjoyed it.:devil:

No.... Hubby is not involved in any pics.... I once asked him if he would like me to send him a nude pic at work...He looked at me annoyingly and said ”What?? Do I look like I’m 15 years old???”

Well . . . I am well over 3x 15 years old . . . can I get three nude pics at work?:D

As a deterrent you mean? I’ll think long and hard and I am sure I’ll come up with something.
I have faith in you!:cool:

Would love to show you exactly how grateful I can be!
Sounds like I would love to be shown....:D

From our piece of heaven to yours...Happy St Patty"s Day! have a great weekend and thank you for the beautiful pics!
Thank you too! And that cottage looks really nice! (Even though I’m ready for spring now...)

Oh my...you are perfect in just about every way possible, but first and foremost, you are as sexy and desirable a woman as I have ever seen!
Wow! Thank you for those kind words!:heart:

All my plans have been scuppered by the weather, but seeing you so beautifully displayed is sure making a huge improvement to my day :cattail:
Glad I could be of assistance! Everybody deserves a great day! :)

If one of you two were my wife you'd get all my attention. I'm just a nanny for her now.
Sorry to hear that. Nanny doesn’t sound very fun....

I'm thinking you had a lot of fun in that hotel room. I certainly enjoyed it.:devil:
I will always remember that hotel room with fondness due to all the fun I had in there....:cool:

Well . . . I am well over 3x 15 years old . . . can I get three nude pics at work?:D
Oh, is that how you count your age?:confused: Maybe I got pissed at hubs for nothing? The poor guy actually got happy and wanted me to send lots of pics? :D

Last edited:
No.... Hubby is not involved in any pics.... I once asked him if he would like me to send him a nude pic at work...He looked at me annoyingly and said ”What?? Do I look like I’m 15 years old???”

He is crazy! You can send me a nude pic at work any time!!! You are gorgeous!!!

There is a delicious nervesnous that comes with receiving a message and feeling that you have to hide your phone before you look. The reward of seeing your beauty would make me look in any situation.

I will always remember that hotel room with fondness due to all the fun I had in there....:cool:

Oh, is that how you count your age?:confused: Maybe I got pissed at hubs for nothing? The poor guy actually got happy and wanted me to send lots of pics! :D

Hubs came to his freaking senses finally? :D:rolleyes:

I love hiking the trails. Absolutely amazing lady.

I'll follow you anytime.

How about the continuation of the clip I posted earlier....?;)

Tease no 2

Love the photos, such an amazing body and playful spirit but this vid clips... oh my. You’re so sexy and firm and soft and desireable. Can’t imagine how any man could ignore or neglect you. I would be “all in!”

There is a delicious nervesnous that comes with receiving a message and feeling that you have to hide your phone before you look. The reward of seeing your beauty would make me look in any situation.

I don’t think he is nervous at all.... Unfortunately.... :(

Love the photos, such an amazing body and playful spirit but this vid clips... oh my. You’re so sexy and firm and soft and desireable. Can’t imagine how any man could ignore or neglect you. I would be “all in!”

Aaaww, thanks!:kiss: But maybe you would be tired of me too after close to 20 years.....:devil:

Back