idea about a married couple's "bucket list"

hornyjohndoe

Virgin
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Posts
12
Have an idea of a couple coming up with 6 desires each for a year's bucket list. Can come up with the desires but would love to write a real couple's 'dirty dozen' or hear from a real wife. Looking for pms ladies and gents.
 
Have an idea of a couple coming up with 6 desires each for a year's bucket list. Can come up with the desires but would love to write a real couple's 'dirty dozen' or hear from a real wife. Looking for pms ladies and gents.
I would be willing to share some ideas
 
Have an idea of a couple coming up with 6 desires each for a year's bucket list. Can come up with the desires but would love to write a real couple's 'dirty dozen' or hear from a real wife. Looking for pms ladies and gents.

So, this isn't an idea for a possible new story on Lit?
 
Really? No takers yet?

Hubby:
He has an exhibition kink he wants to explore.
Wants to have sex with the wife in a motor home / RV / camping trailer while it's on the move, being driven by a college kid who needed a ride back to campus after break.
Are the curtains open? Is the driver M or F? Do they watch? Help?

Wife:
She usually like being overly clean and demure, but she wants to live it up.
Wants to be in the middle of a bukakke (spell?).
She wants to be wild. Let several men see and touch her, be surrounded by hard cocks, and wear semen from her upper lips to lower lips.
Does the hubby help? Or does he direct and record it? Are these strangers, or friends / neighbors?


--------

Is that what you were looking for OP?
 
why?

This is a forum for story ideas so I fail to see the need for PM's

I think this question/thread falls in the guidelines for ideas but why not share them with all of us? One idea may spur another and another. Isn't that the point here?
 
Here are my ideas.

Instead of the dirty dozen I came up with the erotic eight plus a dare each.

My list (Dani)

I used to work as a server at a strip club for a short period of time so my first two come from there.

1. Be a dancer for a couple of weeks. In my fantasy that would also include working a bachelor party.
2. Have sex with my former boss from the club. He tried several times but I never gave in. I know he had sex with a lot of the girls and was known to be hung well but also be very controlling in bed.
3. Prostitute fantasy. Like the idea if being propositioned in Vegas by a rich married man just looking to get laid or being in Amsterdam and working in one of the windows for a night.
4. Threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend.

Dare: Jay dares me to have a gang bang by a group of black men. There is a group always hanging out in the small park at our apartment building and think they are always looking at me when I go out.

Hubby's list (Jay)

1. Sex with me while streaming on a sex site with our webcam.
2. Threesome with my best friend.
3. I have to have a erotic photo shoot with a sleazy photographer. Of course it leads to having sex with other male model while he takes more pictures.
4. He gets to have sex with his young hit secretary.

Dare: I dare him to join a sex site and create a profile for us looking for fun with a bi-sexual couple. We get an offer and in the end he gets to experience some new things while I get dominated by a woman with a strap on.

Anyway I hope this interests you and if you want specific details about us let me know!
 
Back
Top