Mother/ daughter

I have enjoyed the comments and stories shared about my post. It was refreshing to see an open conversation about this subject. I wrote it because as i grew up i always wanted my mother and older sister sexually. I must admit to peeping and masterbateing to them naked but never with much regret never got to touch either.

I have enjoyed the comments and stories shared about my post. It was refreshing to see an open conversation about this subject. I wrote it because as i grew up i always wanted my mother and older sister sexually. I must admit to peeping and masterbateing to them naked but never with much regret never got to touch either.

I felt the same way about my mother and older sister. I would fantasize about my mother catching me and finishing me with her hand or mouth which would evolve into intercourse.

I only dream about having the stepdaughter along with her mother, maybe licking mothers pussy while filling her daughters pussy with cum

I have had a long time fantasy of having an ongoing relationship with a mother and her uninhibited daughter. With the mother I had, it would never have worked, even if I had a sister, but if fate had been different, that would have been the ultimate for me.

Are pics allowed? I hope so. Found these via a Google search

[Not pics one or three. Two is fine. Please read the forum guidelines before posting any further pics! Forum guidelines:

http://www.literotica.com/faq/06025613.shtml#06188484

Thanks!
Chargergirl, mod of Fet. Central]
:rose:

Attachments

• 58Kyjmfo6N.jpeg
    58Kyjmfo6N.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
I fantasize about my daughter with my bf.
And I would fantasize about you AND your daughter together... as a bi-woman, would you ever consider being sexual with your daughter? I think that is so hot... I would love to be involved with any mother and daughter connection :devil:

love this topic

Mother___Daughter__1607694a.jpg

Back