Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

Was reading the tops and bottoms board on reddit and a guy wrote about being in chastity and getting fucked. He said that he hadn't met another guy who was into chastity, but he often wore a jock strap while getting fucked so he couldn't get an erection; he wanted all focus to be on his ass.

My fantasy is that I'm wearing a jock strap under my jeans and I'm at a sports bar. I'm chatting with a guy and need to take a leak. As I'm finishing, he is next in line and sees my jock strap. Sitting back at the bar, he asks me if I'm wearing a jock. I tell him yes. He asks if I like how it feels. As I start to answer, he interrupts, "During sex". I say yes. Does he like jock straps? He says that they give him something to hold onto.

We soon exit the bar and and I'm spread across his bed, wearing only my jock strap as he fucks me to a prostate orgasm.

Was reading the tops and bottoms board on reddit and a guy wrote about being in chastity and getting fucked. He said that he hadn't met another guy who was into chastity, but he often wore a jock strap while getting fucked so he couldn't get an erection; he wanted all focus to be on his ass.

My fantasy is that I'm wearing a jock strap under my jeans and I'm at a sports bar. I'm chatting with a guy and need to take a leak. As I'm finishing, he is next in line and sees my jock strap. Sitting back at the bar, he asks me if I'm wearing a jock. I tell him yes. He asks if I like how it feels. As I start to answer, he interrupts, "During sex". I say yes. Does he like jock straps? He says that they give him something to hold onto.

We soon exit the bar and and I'm spread across his bed, wearing only my jock strap as he fucks me to a prostate orgasm.

Wouldnt mind taking it the same way

Vanilla

Being pretty vanilla in general and especially by Lit standards my fantasies now are pretty basic:

1. Sex with 2 or more women at the same time;

2. Sex outdoors in the broad daylight, admittedly out in the middle of nowhere where there is little or no chance of being seen and with enough time to stop before being seen;

3. Maybe, maybe, having a regular fuck buddy or friend with benefits;

4. Face fucking a woman -- this is not just plain old oral sex or fellatio, but using my cock, a lot, and my balls, some, to rub all over a woman's face, forehead, cheeks, jaw, neck, nose, lips, and mouth. Pressing and rubbing my shaft and head all over and around her head and face -- maybe more telling her how to do it with her hands. And maybe with lots of lube (I had this experience several years ago and it was a huge turn on for us both.);

5. Another thing I enjoyed was turning on my partner so much she became lightly reddish, flush, in her face, cheeks, and chest;

6. Would love to have a woman fuck me from above and make me, both of us, cum -- her do most of the work, in other words, finding a woman that can fuck me as well as I can fuck her.

Being pretty vanilla in general and especially by Lit standards my fantasies now are pretty basic:

1. Sex with 2 or more women at the same time;

2. Sex outdoors in the broad daylight, admittedly out in the middle of nowhere where there is little or no chance of being seen and with enough time to stop before being seen;

3. Maybe, maybe, having a regular fuck buddy or friend with benefits;

4. Face fucking a woman -- this is not just plain old oral sex or fellatio, but using my cock, a lot, and my balls, some, to rub all over a woman's face, forehead, cheeks, jaw, neck, nose, lips, and mouth. Pressing and rubbing my shaft and head all over and around her head and face -- maybe more telling her how to do it with her hands. And maybe with lots of lube (I had this experience several years ago and it was a huge turn on for us both.);

5. Another thing I enjoyed was turning on my partner so much she became lightly reddish, flush, in her face, cheeks, and chest;

6. Would love to have a woman fuck me from above and make me, both of us, cum -- her do most of the work, in other words, finding a woman that can fuck me as well as I can fuck her.

Those are all great fantasies, especially number 4, don't you also fantasize about the reverse, a horny woman aggressively rubbing her wet pussy all over your face until she cums? That's quite a biggie for me!

Those are all great fantasies, especially number 4, don't you also fantasize about the reverse, a horny woman aggressively rubbing her wet pussy all over your face until she cums? That's quite a biggie for me!

Never quite thought of it that way, BUT I do love to devour a woman's pussy. Suck on her inner and outer lips. Suck on her clit ad rub it between my lips as I lash it with my tongue. Lick so deep into her that I imagine nearly reaching her G. Making her cum until she cannot take it any longer. Which leads me to another fantasy:

Experiencing a woman squirting hard, be it from my fingers, hands, face or cock -- hell, while we're at it, all of the above.

Oh and there is something about a woman's feet on my back as I eat her pussy and her hands grasping my head and hair.

I'm in a bar and a woman asks me to dance. I like that she is forward. We dance and chat for a bit. A slow song comes on and she pulls me to the dance floor. She is all over me, rubbing her pelvis against me, and then she fondles my cock. I get hard.

We get off the dance floor and I go to kiss her, she reaches down, grabs my cock, squeezes it and says, "Not here". I ask her where, and she asks me if I am up for a night where I let her drive. She has my cock in her grasp. Who am I to refuse?

We go to her place and she strips me naked when we get in the door. She leads me to the sofa and takes a dominant position. She sucks my nipples and trails kisses down to my cock. She takes me in her mouth and asks me if I want to experience something that will blow my mind. I say yes. She leads me to the bedroom.

She has me lay on the bed and opens a night stand drawer. She gets out lube and I think that she is going to use it on herself. But she starts to lube my ass. She gets out a plug and teases my hole with it before easing it in. She starts teasing my cock again and I want so just push my cock deep into her mouth. But she tells me to grab the head rail of the bed and not let go.

She moves the plug in and out of me slowly and then gets a bigger plug. That too goes in and out of me as she teases my cock. And a bigger plug, one that hurts going in a little but then feels fine. She lifts her skirt and straddles me, my cock enters her easily. She faces away from me and plays with the butt plug while slowly riding me, and I almost blow my load. She knows when this happens, and stops moving and squeezes my balls, painfully. Then she starts again.

It is finally too much to take and I cum harder than I have ever cum before. She says that she didn't finish and straddles my face while I eat my cum out of her. She cums hard on my face.

She says that I might make a good lover. She opens the night stand drawer and I see an array of dildos, from the normal to the huge. She says that they are for me, and will help me to become a good lover.

What have I gotten myself into?

I'm in a bar and a woman asks me to dance. I like that she is forward. We dance and chat for a bit. A slow song comes on and she pulls me to the dance floor. She is all over me, rubbing her pelvis against me, and then she fondles my cock. I get hard.

We get off the dance floor and I go to kiss her, she reaches down, grabs my cock, squeezes it and says, "Not here". I ask her where, and she asks me if I am up for a night where I let her drive. She has my cock in her grasp. Who am I to refuse?

We go to her place and she strips me naked when we get in the door. She leads me to the sofa and takes a dominant position. She sucks my nipples and trails kisses down to my cock. She takes me in her mouth and asks me if I want to experience something that will blow my mind. I say yes. She leads me to the bedroom.

She has me lay on the bed and opens a night stand drawer. She gets out lube and I think that she is going to use it on herself. But she starts to lube my ass. She gets out a plug and teases my hole with it before easing it in. She starts teasing my cock again and I want so just push my cock deep into her mouth. But she tells me to grab the head rail of the bed and not let go.

She moves the plug in and out of me slowly and then gets a bigger plug. That too goes in and out of me as she teases my cock. And a bigger plug, one that hurts going in a little but then feels fine. She lifts her skirt and straddles me, my cock enters her easily. She faces away from me and plays with the butt plug while slowly riding me, and I almost blow my load. She knows when this happens, and stops moving and squeezes my balls, painfully. Then she starts again.

It is finally too much to take and I cum harder than I have ever cum before. She says that she didn't finish and straddles my face while I eat my cum out of her. She cums hard on my face.

She says that I might make a good lover. She opens the night stand drawer and I see an array of dildos, from the normal to the huge. She says that they are for me, and will help me to become a good lover.

What have I gotten myself into?

Great fantasy - Thank you!

Now that I've fucked my step daughter and creamed her pussy, I'd love to have a big cock fuck me and cream my ass

At a hotel bar. When I come back from the bathroom another man is flirting with my wife and convinces her to take him to her room. I follow minutes later. Sneak in and watch them undress each other. He consumes her pussy. She licks him for a moment and turns basically begging for him. They both notice me. She smiles knowing my fantasy he is startled initially. I sit in a chair near by. She walks over pulling him by his member. Pulls my pants down and takes mouth open wide. Pulls him in her ass. He starts to pound her harder. Driving him to fill her ass. Right on the edge of orgasm she hops on me and rides me until she is shaking with pleasure as I fill her shimmering cavern.

She is shy about it. She will rp and sexting is fun now to convince her to actually do it is going to be difficult

My mom is baking a cake.. She's got chocolate n cream in her hands.. I sneak up behind her.. One hand grabbing a mound of big juicy ass while the other grabbing a boob.. She shrieks at first then smiles when she sees it's me..
M. "you scared me"
Me. "oh I didn't mean to mommy"
I take some chocolate n cream n put on my mom's lips n tongue.. Then I French kiss the hell outta her..
Drinking her sweet saliva n sucking her tongue.. At that moment my sleepy little sister appears n asks us,
So. "what's going on?"
PM me for more

I have a few fantasies, some I have lived out and would like to do again and some so far are just fantasies.

1) To have sex in an open place. I've done this one. Had sex in the picnic area of a state park. Nobody was around but we were in full view of the road and parking lot. If anyone had pulled in we would have been busted, if they'd even driven past slowly we would have gotten caught.

I also had sex on the roof of a secluded Inn in full view of the parking lot and highway. Wanted to get caught, was literally trying to get caught. Didn't happen. Great sex though.

2) Using a speculum on her. I've done this many times however it's such a turn on that each time is like the first. I get off on it every time.

3) Non-consensual ownership of and sex with a woman. Yeah, Yeah, I know this is wrong. Doesn't mean it doesn't make me hard. I wouldn't do it though.

4) I would like to try a CFNM scenario where I masturbate for a group of women. Sometimes they are very supportive and say nice things to me, other times I want them angry, mean and hateful, cruel even.

That's a few of my favorites.

1. To be able to fuck both my older and younger sisters...not nessecarily at the same time...but thst might would be funtoo.

2. To capture several women and hold them hostage and then use them all sexually in various ways...then after ive got them trained to be wanton needy sluts...release them and see how it affects them afterwords.

3. To get caught having public sex...but draw them into it as well.

There are several others...for another time

2. To capture several women and hold them hostage and then use them all sexually in various ways...then after ive got them trained to be wanton needy sluts...release them and see how it affects them afterwords.

The mental torment is the best part I think.

My fantasy

My girlfriend Lisa is a tall woman with large breasts, nice round ass and long raven black hair. She is also very smart , assertive and successful at her job. I , on the otherhand , am about the same height that she is and have a weak and slim build and , i'm embarrassed to say , a little smaller than average sized penis. I also have lost my job. I guess I just couldn't take the pressure of the corporate world. Lately I had been feeling a little bit lost in my life and depressed. I don't know why she cares for me but I am very grateful and cant help but showing that in the way that I cater to her every whim.

Lisa calls me over one night because she says "we really need to talk". She tells me that my little dick doesn't satisfy her in bed. She tells me that she loves me, likes that I let her take the lead in our relationship , I'm sensitive and caring and that I share my feelings with her , but she has started really thinking about me more as her girlfriend than her boyfriend, which she says is ok because she really misses having a girlfriend. But still she says she sometimes craves getting on her knees and sucking a big cock and getting fucked by a big cock.

I tell her that I'm sorry that I don't satisfy her and that I will do anything to please her.

She then tells me that she has a way to improve our relationship and a way to find my true purpose in my life. I ask how and she replies - she's a witch and knows a spell that will solve both our problems. I don't really think I believe her, but I tell her I am willing to try anything to make her happy. She just pats my head and says " I know".

She gets up and goes to the kitchen and then returns with a plate with a cupcake on it. It's a pink cupcake with pink frosting. She looks me in the eyes and tells me to eat the cupcake that she has made special for me.

I take the cupcake from her and have a small taste. It tastes like strawberries , its just the right sweetness and just tastes so good, I just cant stop myself from eating all of it. The next thing I know , I start feeling a little dizzy, I look at her and she's just smiling at me. I actually feel myself shrinking a little bit, my hair turns blonde and grows long and wavy. I feel my waist shrinking, my hips becoming wider, my ass becoming rounder and softer and my breasts growing so much that my shirt tears in half. Before I can protest or ask questions I pass out.

When I come to I find myself in a bedroom that's decorated all pink and girly. I stand up and walk over to a mirror to find that I have been dressed as a French maid with a short skirt that just barely covers my ass, fishnet stockings , high heels, and my big tits mashed in a bustier that's too small so that my tits feel like they're about to fall out at any moment. I lift up my skirt to find little pink panties. I have to know , so I pull down my panties to check and I find that thankfully I still have my penis, although its now shaved smooth, looks even smaller and has been locked in chastity.

Lisa comes in the room, smiles and says " How do you like the new you baby? You are now my live in shemale sissy maid, you will clean my house and fix dinner and serve any guests that I have over. And by serve I mean you will do whatever they tell you to in order to please them, even if its to let them use your mouth or ass in anyway they see fit. With your new body your already submissive nature has increased. You love serving and you get pleasure from pleasing me and doing as your told. You also have a new craving for the penis. Everytime you hear the word "cock" your knees become weak, your mouth waters , your little hole twitches and your little dicklette strains to become hard. Each time you hear that word the urge to suck cock and be fucked become greater and greater until that need is satisfied. "

"Congratulations Brad you are now my own little sissy cock sucking sissy maid. That is your new purpose in life. I will always care for you and take care of you and you will feel safe and happy in your new life."

Walking down to a nude beach, I strike up a conversation with a guy and I don't know if he is gay or straight. We get down to the beach and strip down. I'm wearing a jock strap and he notices. We seem to get along well and chat for a while.

We leave at about the same time and he offers to show me something at his house. I accept and we go there. Once inside, he says that he wants to wash the sunscreen off. He has an outdoor shower which is not visible from the neighbors houses. He offers to let me shower too. I accept and soon Im on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

He cums but I don't because I have difficulty cumning that way. He suggests going out to eat. We have a good time and then head back to his place. We start making out and he strips me down, but tells me to leave my jockstrap on. He says that I'm a bottom, which I am, and that I don't need to have my cock out.

He takes charge and fucks me to an orgasm into my jockstrap.

I have been doing solo ass play for a while and start going out while wearing a plug. I'm at a sports bar and I'm talking to this guy and the plug is in my ass and I feel really horny. I don't know if the guy is trying to pick me up or not. He says that he works in educational films and I say that he could probably teach me a could of things. He asks if I want to see his work. I do.

We go back to his place and he shows me one of his films. I put my hand on his and ask him if this is the only reason he asked me to his place. He says no, and puts my hand on his cock. I pull his cock out and take him in my mouth. He soon cums in my mouth and offers to return the favor. I tell him that I have a hard time cumming that way and I don't want to wear him out. He takes my hint and moves in on me and he soon has me naked and finds my plug. The plug is replaced with his cock and he fucks me over the end of the sofa for a while before putting me on my back and finishing us both, him in my ass, me on my chest as he strokes my cock.

a recent kinky idea for a story i want to write is a guy gets set up for a crime he did not do landing him in prison. he has always had a slight kink at the though of pleasing a man but had never confessed it to his wife. his first day he realizes the easiest way to survive is to be a slutty bitch for all the guys in the prison.

My girlfriend Lisa is a tall woman with large breasts, nice round ass and long raven black hair. She is also very smart , assertive and successful at her job. I , on the otherhand , am about the same height that she is and have a weak and slim build and , i'm embarrassed to say , a little smaller than average sized penis. I also have lost my job. I guess I just couldn't take the pressure of the corporate world. Lately I had been feeling a little bit lost in my life and depressed. I don't know why she cares for me but I am very grateful and cant help but showing that in the way that I cater to her every whim.

Lisa calls me over one night because she says "we really need to talk". She tells me that my little dick doesn't satisfy her in bed. She tells me that she loves me, likes that I let her take the lead in our relationship , I'm sensitive and caring and that I share my feelings with her , but she has started really thinking about me more as her girlfriend than her boyfriend, which she says is ok because she really misses having a girlfriend. But still she says she sometimes craves getting on her knees and sucking a big cock and getting fucked by a big cock.

I tell her that I'm sorry that I don't satisfy her and that I will do anything to please her.

She then tells me that she has a way to improve our relationship and a way to find my true purpose in my life. I ask how and she replies - she's a witch and knows a spell that will solve both our problems. I don't really think I believe her, but I tell her I am willing to try anything to make her happy. She just pats my head and says " I know".

She gets up and goes to the kitchen and then returns with a plate with a cupcake on it. It's a pink cupcake with pink frosting. She looks me in the eyes and tells me to eat the cupcake that she has made special for me.

I take the cupcake from her and have a small taste. It tastes like strawberries , its just the right sweetness and just tastes so good, I just cant stop myself from eating all of it. The next thing I know , I start feeling a little dizzy, I look at her and she's just smiling at me. I actually feel myself shrinking a little bit, my hair turns blonde and grows long and wavy. I feel my waist shrinking, my hips becoming wider, my ass becoming rounder and softer and my breasts growing so much that my shirt tears in half. Before I can protest or ask questions I pass out.

When I come to I find myself in a bedroom that's decorated all pink and girly. I stand up and walk over to a mirror to find that I have been dressed as a French maid with a short skirt that just barely covers my ass, fishnet stockings , high heels, and my big tits mashed in a bustier that's too small so that my tits feel like they're about to fall out at any moment. I lift up my skirt to find little pink panties. I have to know , so I pull down my panties to check and I find that thankfully I still have my penis, although its now shaved smooth, looks even smaller and has been locked in chastity.

Lisa comes in the room, smiles and says " How do you like the new you baby? You are now my live in shemale sissy maid, you will clean my house and fix dinner and serve any guests that I have over. And by serve I mean you will do whatever they tell you to in order to please them, even if its to let them use your mouth or ass in anyway they see fit. With your new body your already submissive nature has increased. You love serving and you get pleasure from pleasing me and doing as your told. You also have a new craving for the penis. Everytime you hear the word "cock" your knees become weak, your mouth waters , your little hole twitches and your little dicklette strains to become hard. Each time you hear that word the urge to suck cock and be fucked become greater and greater until that need is satisfied. "

"Congratulations Brad you are now my own little sissy cock sucking sissy maid. That is your new purpose in life. I will always care for you and take care of you and you will feel safe and happy in your new life."

Awesome.

I have been doing solo ass play for a while and start going out while wearing a plug. I'm at a sports bar and I'm talking to this guy and the plug is in my ass and I feel really horny. I don't know if the guy is trying to pick me up or not. He says that he works in educational films and I say that he could probably teach me a could of things. He asks if I want to see his work. I do.

We go back to his place and he shows me one of his films. I put my hand on his and ask him if this is the only reason he asked me to his place. He says no, and puts my hand on his cock. I pull his cock out and take him in my mouth. He soon cums in my mouth and offers to return the favor. I tell him that I have a hard time cumming that way and I don't want to wear him out. He takes my hint and moves in on me and he soon has me naked and finds my plug. The plug is replaced with his cock and he fucks me over the end of the sofa for a while before putting me on my back and finishing us both, him in my ass, me on my chest as he strokes my cock.

Sounds like a nice evening

Recently my biggest fantasy is to have sex with one of my coworker... She is a trans , tall and slim she is really sexy and nice. I dream making love to her, please her and make her really happy

Fantasy shared

Several years ago I was involved with the woman of my dreams. She was small, about 5' and around 90 pounds. She was a gym rat but just toned not bulging muscles. She loved sex and most mornings she woke me up by sucking my dick. Her favorite position was doggy and once during sex I put my finger in her mouth and she started sucking it. I found this to be erotic. I began to fantasize about her sucking another man while I was busy with her pussy. I started stroking my finger in and out of her mouth which she seemed to like. Finally I worked up the courage to lean down, whisper in her ear and ask if she wanted another man's dick in her mouth while I fucked her. She went into an immediate and explosive organism. After that day the fantasy was part of our sex. We often talked about bringing in another man to fulfill our fantasy but we live in a small town and never found a likely candidate but it sure got us charged up discussing it.

Back