Cut or Un-Cut?

i watched a docter oz show awhile back and they were talking about if parents should get their babys cut or not and his reply was yes it cuts down on stds and its just more hygienic.
i was outraged that he would put his own view onto others these theories are not proven and we still live in the past as to why people get their babys circumcised as far as i know there is no proven reports that a cut or uncut penis is cleaner or that its more problematic when it comes to the spreading of disease so until i read any report that says other wise stop cutting your kids they might even thank you for it in the future! im uncut and so is my son !

i watched a docter oz show awhile back and they were talking about if parents should get their babys cut or not and his reply was yes it cuts down on stds and its just more hygienic.
i was outraged that he would put his own view onto others these theories are not proven and we still live in the past as to why people get their babys circumcised as far as i know there is no proven reports that a cut or uncut penis is cleaner or that its more problematic when it comes to the spreading of disease so until i read any report that says other wise stop cutting your kids they might even thank you for it in the future! im uncut and so is my son !

He definitely fed the myth. Historically circumcision was an issue of religious cleanliness or not. Any penis is nasty if it is not washed often and properly. STD's are passed the same way, cut or un-cut. I'm surprised at Dr. OZ, but he has been called down on some other issues. My mother swears by him.

i know my ex and myself were outraged that he would say this and him being so good usualy i keep mine clean and never had a problem as im sure most men are the same cut or uncut
and i met someone on friday nite and she doesnt have any problem with it in fact she loved it and the sensitivity of my head

i know my ex and myself were outraged that he would say this and him being so good usualy i keep mine clean and never had a problem as im sure most men are the same cut or uncut
and i met someone on friday nite and she doesnt have any problem with it in fact she loved it and the sensitivity of my head

From what I understand, an un-cut head has a heightened sensitivity to it. If a woman understands that then the amount of pleasure she can bring is heightened to. That's a turn on for me.

I used to think that "uncut" was gross and this was mostly due to the social stigmas that surround them.
One day, I decided to educate myself on the subject and was horrified as I read through all the stories of parents bowing to the will of various peers and agreeing to circumcise their baby then always feeling guilty for the pain and intimate decision that was made for their child. Many were barely asked and agreed mostly due to the compromised state of relief and elation after giving birth.
Now, I have decided that I prefer cock hard, not cut nor uncut.

Plus, if it feels as amazing as it does for me, sliding the "foreskin" back and forth over the head of my clit; I could never begrudge a man the same pleasure :D

I used to think that "uncut" was gross and this was mostly due to the social stigmas that surround them.
One day, I decided to educate myself on the subject and was horrified as I read through all the stories of parents bowing to the will of various peers and agreeing to circumcise their baby then always feeling guilty for the pain and intimate decision that was made for their child. Many were barely asked and agreed mostly due to the compromised state of relief and elation after giving birth.
Now, I have decided that I prefer cock hard, not cut nor uncut.

Plus, if it feels as amazing as it does for me, sliding the "foreskin" back and forth over the head of my clit; I could never begrudge a man the same pleasure :D

I couldn't have said that more beautifully. Thank you.

I have just recently seen my first uncut cock and now I am so fascinated with them. Love the way the foreskin moves and the head pops in and out ~ it looks so erotic to me ~

TBH, I pity circumsized men. Having an exercised and very clean uncut dick has given me years of extra pleasurable masturbation.

I have just recently seen my first uncut cock and now I am so fascinated with them. Love the way the foreskin moves and the head pops in and out ~ it looks so erotic to me ~

Women are so lucky. We can enjoy them both. :D Thank you for sharing:kiss:

My man is un-cut.

I love it. Love to rub him, slide his foreskin back and forth, even play with his skin while giving head. Yumz!

But, it is true that foreskin can trap dirt. He told me about it. So he washes it in the shower. You have to pull it back, soap the base. I've helped him do it before... it's hot!

I've had a lot of interesting PMs from different Litsters that wanted to discuss the topic, but not on this thread. I respect that. I had a submission to my blog from thadsthoughts.tumblr.com. Thank you Thad:kiss:

I thought someone here may be interested in learning more. Here it is:

We celebrate the beauty of men on this blog—cut or uncut, but think this an important question not so much for ourselves (we already are who we are, cut or uncut), but for our sons or the sons of our brothers and sisters. Virtually everyone agrees (at least in cultures that consider themselves modern) that girls or women should not be cut—a barbaric procedure that victimizes those who have it done to them. Can’t we turn the spotlight on our own cultural practices that affect boys and men—or do the same cultural lenses blind us from even seeing this as a legitimate question?

For more on this question: http://artofmalemasturbation.tumblr.com/circumcision

See also our brother blogger’s site: http://normne.tumblr.com/ for strong arguments against male circumcision. The underlying human rights challenge is whether such decisions are left to parents or other authorities or whether the decision should be left to individuals themselves when they are of age and thus knowledgeable and independent enough to choose for themselves—18? 21?

tumblr_ls8ba1r5Ul1qdzmmeo1_500.jpg

My man is un-cut.

I love it. Love to rub him, slide his foreskin back and forth, even play with his skin while giving head. Yumz!

But, it is true that foreskin can trap dirt. He told me about it. So he washes it in the shower. You have to pull it back, soap the base. I've helped him do it before... it's hot!

Mmm...shower fun! I love it too ;) But, I have to mention that cut guys need to be particular when keeping that area clean too. Cut or Un-Cut can get equally dirty if ignored. :confused:

As a person from Europe I am amazed so many American guys are circumcised.. so crazy that altering the natural human body can be so ingrained into your culture. I know for most of you, it was done at birth so you never got the choice.. I highly recommend that you do restorative foreskin pulling, just so you can see how good it is.

I mean, it's like being a girl without a clitoris :eek:

I've always been fascinated with uncut....not that I don't enjoy and wholeheartedly play with cut cocks given the chance. :) Either way is fine.

I'd never consider having a male child of mine circumcised though....seems to be largely just a social thing now and to drastically alter the penis for such a reason....

Mmm...shower fun! I love it too ;) But, I have to mention that cut guys need to be particular when keeping that area clean too. Cut or Un-Cut can get equally dirty if ignored. :confused:

Maybe. Being uncut can trap bacteria, and if you don't groom it can grow into bacterial cultivations, unique to the uncircumsized penis.

As a person from Europe I am amazed so many American guys are circumcised.. so crazy that altering the natural human body can be so ingrained into your culture. I know for most of you, it was done at birth so you never got the choice.. I highly recommend that you do restorative foreskin pulling, just so you can see how good it is.

I mean, it's like being a girl without a clitoris :eek:

I've always been fascinated with uncut....not that I don't enjoy and wholeheartedly play with cut cocks given the chance. :) Either way is fine.

I'd never consider having a male child of mine circumcised though....seems to be largely just a social thing now and to drastically alter the penis for such a reason....

I really regret having my sons circumcised. I do believe that I should have left that choice to them. It bothered me terribly while it was happening and more so now. :( They don't seem to care though. That helps, a little. I'd hate for them to be bitter about it.

I did have a friend who chose to have himself cut when he was in his late teens. It was because of the gym shower attention and, of course, a girl. He told me that it was painful and he wouldn't recommend it. He wishes that his parents had made him wait.

Back