███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

I hope you're aware that, in this thread, it was Cow shitter who first used the term "birther." It was in Post 25.

That wasn't meant to segue the thread into birtherism, that was describing the hokum convictions of another board member. Said board member just ran with the ball that wasn't even tossed to him and...here we are.

giphy.gif

I hope you're aware that, in this thread, it was Cow shitter who first used the term "birther." It was in Post 25.

So what. It just shows how easy it is to get a Pavlovian response from the deeply conditioned Deplorables, in this case by just uttering one word that allows them to deflect from their desperate attack on the Mueller probe to a previous and equally false conspiracy narrative.

Regarding Mueller's work, the Deplorables fear it so much that they are now desperately supporting any move to rig the oversight. Well, shit, they have a lot to fear...

Cowshit is probably more afraid Mueller's investigation will be shown to be bullshit.

Are two disingenuous fucks for real?

That wasn't meant to segue the thread into birtherism, that was describing the hokum convictions of another board member. Said board member just ran with the ball that wasn't even tossed to him and...here we are.

giphy.gif

They rode that busted Segway to the land of Dumbfucketstain.

So what. It just shows how easy it is to get a Pavlovian response from the deeply conditioned Deplorables, in this case by just uttering one word that allows them to deflect from their desperate attack on the Mueller probe to a previous and equally false conspiracy narrative.

Regarding Mueller's work, the Deplorables fear it so much that they are now desperately supporting any move to rig the oversight. Well, shit, they have a lot to fear...

Well, they can't rig the House, and before long we will see Mueller presenting evidence there.

Bear in mind that Mueller assembled a team of lawyers with vast experience in investigating organized crime. They know what they're doing. Whatever might be out there, they'll find it.

Cowshit is probably more afraid Mueller's investigation will be shown to be bullshit.

Awwwww... vette recognizes my existence.. My day is made!!:rolleyes:

I want the investigation to be left alone til it's conclusion. THAT is the biggest issue here to me.

I don't care WHO they find guilty or not.. as long as it concludes unimpeded.

You're just a gop bukkakke boy taking more hits to the face than a losing mma fighter.

23.jpg

I brought it up in response to someone else, that continues to produce lies and crap.. to show just how much that opinion could possibly matter.

:rolleyes:

I want the investigation to be left alone til it's conclusion. THAT is the biggest issue here to me.

You aren't making your position any better.

That's my position on the subject of this thread. No bullshit, no ambiguity.

My other position is that anyone that is a birther, is one of the most ridiculously stupid people on the planet. No bullshit, no ambiguity.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/contradicting-trump-denies-knowing-acting-g-matt-whitaker-192619369.html

President Trump on Friday said he did not know the person he appointed as acting attorney general. He had said the opposite less than a month ago.

“Matt Whitaker — I don’t know Matt Whitaker,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn on Friday morning, two days after he tapped Whitaker to temporarily lead the Justice Department after forcing Jeff Sessions to resign.

But in an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Oct. 11, the president was asked to respond to a report in the Washington Post that he had talked to Whitaker — at the time Sessions’s chief of staff — about replacing the attorney general.

“Well, I never talk about that, but I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy,” Trump replied. “I mean, I know Matt Whitaker.”

Jeeezus.. :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/contradicting-trump-denies-knowing-acting-g-matt-whitaker-192619369.html

President Trump on Friday said he did not know the person he appointed as acting attorney general. He had said the opposite less than a month ago.

“Matt Whitaker — I don’t know Matt Whitaker,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn on Friday morning, two days after he tapped Whitaker to temporarily lead the Justice Department after forcing Jeff Sessions to resign.

But in an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Oct. 11, the president was asked to respond to a report in the Washington Post that he had talked to Whitaker — at the time Sessions’s chief of staff — about replacing the attorney general.

“Well, I never talk about that, but I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy,” Trump replied. “I mean, I know Matt Whitaker.”

Jeeezus.. :rolleyes:

Trump does know Matt Whitaker, Kellyanne Conway says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2fdbf9d4fed_story.html?utm_term=.26adbe6503a2

Well this is it then. In a week, 10 days at the most, Rory will be posting women with really nice tits before everyone here, expanding the levels of erotica as the conservatives everywhere continue droning on about politics. The Mueller investigation will further frustrate them, proving anything concerning Cheeto will make them triggered with real ecstatic fits and running to suburban hotels with access to popular television series.
Boobs will have prevailed. Literotica will return to normalcy.

hyuk! :D

I shoulda looked first. When did this thing morph into a birther thread?

I shoulda looked first. When did this thing morph into a birther thread?

When the cowpiesinger forcibly threadjacked it. Then forgot what he was talking about and claimed he didn't. Then admitted he did. Then changed his song and asserted his mental superiority over the rest of the world because Trump.

You know, the usual derp from detroit. *shrug*

It's laughable that whenever something changes in the Trump Administration, the FIRST THING the D's do is holler about the Mueller masturbation.

If that's really how you feel, you should just keep quiet and stem the bleeding..

Of course, what more to expect from a Birther.. hmm?

Personally, you'd have to be extremely naive not to think they won't find anything. Otherwise, why would trump be having such a fuckin fit about it so much? He could use it to assuage his own personal ego as THE BIGGEST AND GREATEST INVESTIGATION EVER!!

I hope they find EVERYONE that is guilty, regardless of politics.

It says Certificate of Live Birth.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Do you honestly believe that someone as ultra conservative as John Roberts would swear in Obama as president TWICE if it weren't proven he's a citizen?

If so, it's exactly why your opinions couldn't possibly be taken seriously..

Lol... you are in league with botanydummy on your insistence to spread thick the evidence of your vast stupidity.

Changing the words around and/or having the last word doesn't make either of you fools correct.

Jeezus.

Awwwww... vette recognizes my existence.. My day is made!!:rolleyes:

You're just a gop bukkakke boy taking more hits to the face than a losing mma fighter.

23.jpg

When the cowpiesinger forcibly threadjacked it. Then forgot what he was talking about and claimed he didn't. Then admitted he did. Then changed his song and asserted his mental superiority over the rest of the world because Trump.

You know, the usual derp from detroit. *shrug*

Your memory sucks too.

Does anyone really seriously believe, at this point, that they haven't turned up anything?

Back