"Erotic" adventurer in the making ( Closed for Cumchat)

We drew nearer to the valley where the green light was coming from and son we were on the valley floor which was strewn with thousands upon thousands of these green pebbles, some very small ones other much larger ones.

"Do you have any idea what these stones are Kim?"

She shook her head,

"EMERALDS, fuckin' Emeralds, thousands of 'em just waiting to be picked up, we're rich baby, we're rich!"

We started picking up the larger ones and stuffing them into our knapsacks when Kim gave out a loud cry.

I turned round to see Kim with a large emerald in her hand trying desperately to remove it from one leg of her shorts.

"Stop messing about Kim if you wanna get yourself off do it when we get back to camp."

"I,,,,,I,,,,, can't stop it, it wants to get in my pussy, well it already has, OOOHH OOHH it feels sooo good."

I can then feel thousands of eyes watching us and the green light pulsing faster and faster.

"Throw it away Kim run for it."

Too late, a large pebble flies through the air and everything goes black.
 
We bothbawakexat our campsite thinking it odd to both have a similar vivid dream. We see a small emerald in my back pack and just take it as coincidence. We move on further. You are getting annoyed because, being the girly girl blogger i am. I take a retractable selfie stick out and take pics of my journey, mainly me in the following...

http://www.fashionisingpictures.net/photoshoots/NatasaVojnovicAutoStopSpain5.jpg

You say we need to be careful becsuse we are in rebel territory and there is currently a newly revived coup against the current regime. It goes in one ear and out the other as i seem more focused on selfies and audio recording for my blog on my phone.
 
We stop for you to take yet another 'selfie' and just about to get back in the 4x4 when we are surrounded by a group of natives waving spears and shields in our direction except that wasn't all they were shaking and not at me anyway. They all had extremely long dongs some of which would have hung down to their knees had they not been pointing straight at us, or you anyway.

"We, or rather you could be in a spot of bother here, I doubt whether any of these guys have ever seen a white woman before, especially not one with airbags like yours. Make no mistake they wanna fuck you as for me, who knows?"

The leader of the group comes forward and pushes me aside and opens up your shirt which is already undone to the waist. He holds both of your tits in his hands and bounces them as if weighing them. He grins with his filed teeth and rips your shorts down exposing your very tiny white thong , well it would have been white had it not been for what I assumed were sweat stains round the crotch.

He grinned again and took your arm leading you back to the waiting group. I knew you were going to be in for a long hard night and I could do nothing about it. The thing was you seemed to be enjoying the attention, taking selfie after selfie.
 
“Let me go!” I stammer. The chief stops for a moment as teo others hold me in place, he seems in awe of my toned 40” long legs. My lacy thong, he looks confused at, as lace is not a material he is used to seeing. He grabs the waistband, and with a few jerks, the flimsy material gives way and he holds them up to the group, like getting the undergarments off was a win in battle or something. His eyes grow wider at the sight of my hairless pussy. You try to protest but are met with the butt end of a spear to the ribs, knocking you to a knee and the wind out if you. I spit at the chief’s face. He just motions to his hut and the ones holding me...
 
At first it seems that you don't fully understand their intentions but are rather enjoying the attention. It was only when you were surrounded and being poked and prodded in your white round ass and your hairless pussy had fingers sliding in and out, that you seem to realise that you were going to be their entertainment. Your perky tits were the centre of attention with your nipples being pulled and pinched, also your long 40" inch legs were admired and hands ran up and down them and between your legs.
You begin to struggle and shout for them to let you go. I try to intervene but get the butt end of a spear in my guts for my trouble and I can only watch as you are taken, still struggling, into the chief's hut.

Being ignored I manage to crawl unnoticed to the hut and peering through a crack I see you suspended naked by your arms as several natives dance round you, pausing every now and then to fondle you. The Chief, standing to one side is stroking his cock, smiling as it grows and grows to an awe inspiring size. When it seems he is satisfied he signals for you to be lowered to the ground on your hands and knees in front of him. He points to you then his cock,

"SUCK"

Just that one word and you burst into tears, no longer the intrepid explorer but a frightened little girl who knows she either sucks that mass of black meat, or what? What that 'or what' might be she has no idea but the Chief is becoming impatient.Once more he commands,

"SUCK"
 
In very broken english the chief makes lewd remsrks on my body. I open my mouth to protest and its filled with his massive member. My cheeks resemble thst of a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter. My protests seem to upset him as he is not gentle at all as his meat slides in and out, hitting back of throat several times, making ita challenge to keep pace and breathe. His actions force me to suck which seemingly changes his mood. Another native kneels down “examining” my perky chest like one at a supermarket would check melons, the chief seemed displeased with that as he was enjoying the attention my mouth reluctantly gave him and the one playing with my boobs was distracting that action.
 
I watched helplessly as you had his slab of meat pushed down your throat whilst another one was bouncing your tits up and down keeping a firm grip on your tight brown nipples. The chief didn't seem too happy with this and pushed tit guy away, grunting "FUCK OFF". He cowered away as the chief held your head and bunched your hair in his hands and furiously fucked your mouth ignoring the fact that you were gasping for air and only able to take in air as you sucked him.
I heard you gargling his cum down your throat in an attempt to prevent yourself from drowning in his spunk. He had turned you round on your hands and knees was about to invade your ass when one of the other natives rushes forwards and shows him the Emerald from your backpack. When he sees it the chief immediately falls to his knees making grovelling sounds into the dirt. You are released as am I and I find my own Emerald and place it next to yours. The two jewels glow and merge together to form an erotic figurine.

"I figure we must some kind of god and goddess to these guys, Kim, perhaps that figurine is telling us we are made for each other, but I still think we should leave while we can."

Gathering our clothes we get back to the camp.

"Ya know Kim baby I reckon we should try to replicate that position on the figurine, you up for it ? You can always take a selfie for your blog."
 
Last edited:
I flash you a dirty look for that suggestion, almost brushing it off as im fixing my hair and makeup with a small mirror. You look at me with disbelief that i would be so “ high maintenance” that i would cary such things on a camping trip. You do notice however that amid my dirty look, there was a pause suggesting the possibility that i find you attractive and this guide thing may draw us closer in a way as i nearly blow you off and record audio notes for my blog. The next morning we have one more area to check for treasure reports you have heard of. I wear black boots with a 1” heel. Short tan khaki shorts and a pink t shirt that says “born to expore”. Again you roll tour eyes at the “ wanna be” explorer outfit as we move on. You mention more rebel fighter faction possibilities as well as......
 
We pack the camp up and move slowly along the half hidden dirt track, the sun gets hotter and hotter and we both start sweating. Your pink tee clings to your body and I grin at the sight of your perky tits clearly outlined in the sweaty tee shirt and your nipples poking at the thin material.

"What's up babe? You forget your bra this morning? Or mebbe yer just teasing me OR ya want us to stop and see if ya forgot ya panties as well."

I find a shaded spot in a clump of trees and beginning pulling your tee shirt over your head, you lift your arms up and your tits spring free bouncy and perky, glistening with sweat trickling between them.

"Now your shorts honey they can be drying while we have a little fun."

you put your feet up on the dashboard and I pull your shorts down although the sticky sweat has sucked the crotch into your pussy and ass crack but no sign of any panties.

"Ah wuz right then you've been teasing me the whole trip, if you wanted to fuck why didn't you say so?"
 
I still dont jump to fuck you. You see a confliction in my eyes. One half says” i want you”. The other half is that bratty spoliled rich girl that knows you’re enjoying the view snd just wants to leave it like that. I sit there, breathing heavy from my exposure and my mind racing with mixed thoughts. I am about to make a move toward you when we hear a commotion off in the distance.
 
Kimberly held back from me as if undecided as to whether she wanted or needed to be fucked or whether she just wanted to enjoy me looking lustfully at her naked body. The indecision was plain to see in her eyes then she reached out to me, about to grasp my erect twitching manhood when we hear the steady tramp of marching feet and the shouting of orders that I couldn't understand. There was no time for Kimberly to dress or even cover herself before the business end of a rifle is poked through the window of the 4x4, Kimberly still has her feet up on the dashboard with her legs open, sweat running in rivulets down her body, trickling between her heaving tits and down to wend its way around her mound and onto her pink wet pussy lips.

"Don't say a word." I warn her as the end of the rifle lifts first one sweaty tit then the other then moves slowly down to poke at her cunt and is pushed in two or three inches.Kimberly's face is a mask of terror as we hear the rifle being cocked. We are both frozen with fear as the trigger is pulled but nothing happens except for Kimberly squirming and trying to hide the fact that she has just cum.

"See no bullets left, not in gun but plenty of cocks ready to shoot in pretty pussy."

A large round shiny black face appears at the window wreathed in smiles.

"No need to be scared, we not hurt you," He looks at me and grins, "Sorry we disturb you, you going to fuck pretty white lady? Go ahead, we watch, then maybe we fuck her."

Unsure of what is going on I nod and sit Kimberly on my knees sliding my cock inside her slippery hole and using her tits as handles I bounce Kimberly up and down my cock going deeper and deeper. It is surreal as I fuck her harder and harder and Kimberly plays her part too using her internal cunt muscles to grip my cock with each thrust until I explode inside her and Kimberly leans back on me exhausted.

I look cautiously outside and there is no one to be seen.

"Must have been hallucinating with the heat." I mutter.
 
Last edited:
My head darts around eyes wide, “where’d they go? Weren’t there a group of villagers here??” I say panting, recovering from our session. I give you a spoiled girl arrogant look like the sex was “non satisfying” like I've had better even though my eyes and breathing partially tell a different story.
Trying to play it off, i say “ we need to get going my blog will not write itself. I get dressed and begin to nonchalantly scroll through my phone for email leads thst I’ve received. “Where to next?” I say calmly, although you sense a hint that i very much enjoyed us finally having a go at each other.
 
When I had finished screwing this deliciously horny ditzy girl I cleaned myself up and looked over at her hoping to see a satisfied smile on her face but she was checking her emails and acting as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

Rather disgruntled I barked out "You could at least say thank you or are you so accustomed to having your hot little pussy ravaged in the middle of the desert that you forget all about it?"

"We need to get going my blog will not write itself. Where to next?"

'Typical' I thought, we had just spent the whole night fucking each other's brains out and all she's concerned about is her fucking blog.

I was tired of the heat, the sand, the flies and sleeping on the ground, I wanted a bit of comfort. "Reckon your budget will stretch to a flight to Europe and a hotel? There's a whole host of treasure hidden somewhere?"

Five hours later I was snuggled up against you in a first class seat on flight to Europe with my head between your tits.
 
Once we land we head to a high end hotel that i was able to secure a room at a good price for the two days there based on connections i had made in the blogger community. We ate not there 10 minutes when i tell you that the local museum is famous for artifacts and i heard rumors of clues that can found hidden in the tour guides messages so as an up and coming “explorer” and blogger cant miss it.

With it being in an upscale part of town gotta “dress” the part i say. So about 10 minutes later i emerge from the bathroom of the room wearing a red button down dress about 2” abive the knee, sleveless with a bit of sparkle to it, dark brown pantyhose and 2” strappy heels matching the dress with sparkly fake jewels on the straps and a fake diamond choker i say lets go.
 
Armed with the museum tourist guide we look at everything on display without finding anything of real interest until you spot a door with a notice saying ' No entry under any circumstances.'
Typical of you and your inquisitive nature you push the door open and step inside, immediately you are scanned by a glowing orange bar running up and down your body, it pause at each button on your dress and the buttons turn to dust leaving your dress flapping open.
"Let's get outta here, this don't look good." I call out to you but you don't seem to hear me and take a few steps forward, your dress is held and slips off you leaving you in just pantyhose and heels, your perky tits jiggling slightly and your nipples hard and swollen with excitement.

Out of the darkness ahead a voice booms out "Welcome to the Hall Of Obedience."

The voice seems to address me "Are you just her lover or her master?"

"I just fuck her when we're both in the mood."

"You wish things were different and she would come to you when you desired her?"

"Not exactly, I'd just like her to listen to me and take my advice."

"A strange request indeed but the brotherhood will do what it can."

The place was plunged into darkness for about thirty seconds and then was dimly
lit again but no sign of you or your dress.
 
Last edited:
OOC keep us “separated” for a few. We can hear each other yet not see.

“You just “screw” me when convenient? Youre such a chavenistic ass!” I hiss. “Lets find a way out and where the heck is my dress? I can barely see in here”. Sounds like fans running in the distance, creating sort of a faint “white noise” sound as i move on through this “hall”. Not knowing what to expect, even you seem off guard a bit at what we may have encountered here as you also look for ways out. Suddenly the voice appears again sayiing something about lets see how good of “explorers” we really are, as a wall drops down, separating us and my section, if i can call it that goes dark, only illuminated by what appears to be blacklight paint numbers on the walls and words scribbled above them “choose wisely or else”.
 
"You think I'm a Chauvinistic Ass? No fucking way, You always choose when, where and how ."
The wall comes down cutting us off from each other but still able to hear.
The voice continues to question "This is a question for you both.
If you had the choice what would you change about the other sexually? In case you're not clear, If Kimberly wanted a more sensitive clit then you're out of luck but if your boyfriend thought it might be fun to have your clit constantly on fire well. ...."
 
Last edited:
Almost in a bratty spoiled tone i blurt out “ im not playing your game not answering that one”. However when i hear nothing but a faint deep chuckle i decide, reluctantly to play along seeing it my best chance out. I blurt out a very common answer “ fine wish he was harder longer” does satisfy your “sick” question whomever you are?” I await for a response. I cannot see you but am able to hear your answer to the same question as i hear....
 
I heard what was said and when the question was put to me I replied venomously "I wish she'd stop bitching about how long I stay hard, I just want her to cum quicker so I can fuck her again."

the disembodied voice chuckled, " You are indeed a strange couple but I will grant your wishes , before you leave we must see if you are satisfied with your request so come to the chamber of decadence, there you will find everything you need, massage oil, lubricating gel, towels and a very large bed for you to indulge yourselves on, you may use any of the toys or implements that are scattered around, we will be watching but will not interfere."

We were left alone although it was creepy knowing we were being watched.

"Are we gonna fuck then, Kimberly? You sounded pretty eager and if this spell has worked we should have a pretty good time."

I began taking my shirt and pants off my cock already as hard as it had ever been. I looked over at you and you were already convulsing with a mini orgasm.

"WOW, and I haven't even touched you yet."
 
Last edited:
I drop to all fours as mini waves of orgasms consume my pussy. Breathing hard and panting as the voice seems to laugh at my predicament. You take advantage of me not being able to focus on anything else and kneel behind me inserting your hard member inside me. My hips bucking like a bronco at a rodeo. “What are you do....doing? We need to esca..” i try to say but the orgasm rocking my body prevent full sentences. I have been a “bratty” blogger to you so you see this as taking your shor and being able to blame this “trap” and voice we hear for you screwing my pussy as you pump me from behind.
 
Danny took full advantage of Kim's lustful feelings, unable to stop herself from opening her legs wide and allowing him to sink his rock hard pole deep inside her and grope her perky tits. He pounded her pussy hard, thrusting in deeper and deeper until she was screaming her need to cum.

"Not yet you horny bitch, you asked for me to stay hard longer so you're gonna have to wait until I'm done, then you can cum,"

He fucked her for an hour before shooting his hot load into her leaving her a quivering heap on the floor, flooding the floor between her legs with her cum juice.
 
We manage to compose ourselves and gather clothing, not knowing what the voice was, who was behind it or if we would encounter it again,and make it out and back to a hotel. I stay a bit away from you. You see the conflicted manner i have knowing our last sexual encounter part of me may have wanted but also face still a bit flushed as it was not my plan to get this “ intimate” with my guide. I read over enails and hear reports of gems hidden in the Transylvania forest. It is about midday when tou await in the car for me to come down, so we can head to airfield where you got us a small charter plane and pilot. As i do I see you roll your eyes at my outfit. Me being the “ fashionista” blogger and in your eyes,naive,wanna be explorer, always concerned about my outfit for the camera come down wearing tbe following...

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Saf...odile-Hunter-/401086978875?_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1 (Paired with 3” tan wdge sandals making me like 6’1”)

“Gota look good babe for my blog pics” with that after a few hours our small charter plane lands in a clearing. As we exit you tell me....
 
"We don't know what to expect out here so you stick close and for once do as you're told."

I pull you close to me one arm round your waist and clasping your tight little ass through your skirt and I smile as I find no indication of you wearing knickers. I begin to drool as I think of putting my hand up your skirt and finger fucking your eager wet pussy.

"So you decided to go commando did you? Any reason for that? Perhaps you think you might get a sudden urge and shall we see if you've gone braless.

I fondle your breasts through your shirt feeling the full shape and softness of your perky tits then slip my hand inside and tease your nipples to full erectness.

"Do you wanna fuck now? I don't know how long that spell is gonna last or if it's permanent, we don't wanna waste it do we?"
 
Last edited:
I just give you a dirty look and pull away saying “we cannot act like that it is unprofessional”, showing to you that it must’ve worn off as i try to focus on task at hand. Then we hear rustlingin the trees. At first small so we ignore it thinking just a bird or something, then something whips through the air knocking my hat off. I gasp as upon picking it up it has a small arrow in it. Just then we are surrounded by 6 figures dressed in dark clothing with masks over lower part of their face. We say nothing, frozen in shock and fear they say nothing. Its a stand off. They approach us and.....
 
"Do not resist we don't want to harm you just come with us."

The voice was low and squeaky but it couldn't be more commanding so we both fell in line with three in front and three behind. We couldn't help noticing that despite your small stature you were still a head taller and I literally towered over them.

"Fucking hell Kimberly they're pygmies, here in Transylvania? That is unless the pilot got lost and we're in Africa somewhere, that's not likely though. I reckon our best bet is to just go with them and try to keep them happy."

After about two hours march we came to a group of small grass and mud huts with one large one in the centre, as we approached I noticed that the entrance was considerably bigger than the others. We were pushed into the big hut to be greeted by a grotesque sight. Seated on a throne sat an imposing figure, heavily muscled and a dark brown skin but it was face that was the most terrifying.

Whispering to Kimberly I say in awe,

"It's the skull king, I've heard stories but never believed them until now, if the stories are true don't look into his eyes else you'll end up like these poor devils, he sucks the marrow from their bones so they can't grow properly and treats them like slaves."

We keep our heads bowed as the monster stands, well over seven feet tall he towers over both of us and fondles Kim's tits through her shirt which is wet with sweat and fear, her nipples almost poking holes in the shirt and laughs or rather cackles,

"Very,very nice I'll have her as a plaything and deal with the other one later. Strip her."

He commands and his slaves close in on Kimberly.
 
Back
Top