That one fantasy you still haven't gotten to experience

Actually two, meet a woman for lunch , nice place she has no bra no panties wearing garterbelt and maybe fishnets. We sit down and order and i reach over the slowing finger her.
 
Since I was old enough to know what sex is: Sex with a woman and her daughter...the younger both of them, the better (legal of course). Each of the possible scenarios has it's own attractions; having them together, having them separately where both know I screw the other, separately with only one knowing I'm doing both of them, or separately with neither knowing about me and the other.
 
Since I was old enough to know what sex is: Sex with a woman and her daughter...the younger both of them, the better (legal of course). Each of the possible scenarios has it's own attractions; having them together, having them separately where both know I screw the other, separately with only one knowing I'm doing both of them, or separately with neither knowing about me and the other.

I've actually done this.

It was when I was of the age that getting erections was an instantaneous thing and it was a good thing too because the Mom (who I would see during the day) was just as insatiable as the daughter (who I would see at night).

Mom's tubes were tied so I didn't have to worry about protection, but I was soooo glad that the daughter insisted on it because there was one time I swear I was cumming dust from lack of fluids and it helped me hide that fact.
 
I consider myself mainly straight, always have, but from my late teens up until my early thirties (when I was quite slim and slender) I had this tendency to privately fantasize about dressing in women's clothing and getting fucked by an older man, but it never happened.

Now I am 39, not quite so slender and with less hair, and so that fantasy doesn't really feel right anymore, I have mentally switched from me playing the girl role, to being the older man with a thing for younger fem boys. I am in a long term straight relationship with a family and I don't feasibly see me getting to screw a younger fem boy.
 
Being an 18-year-old virgin and staying overnight at my aunt's place and she joins me in bed and makes some excuse about being cold or lonely or something and noticing my throbbing erection giving me a slow hand job then getting me hard again and giving me my first fuck.
 
Having sex with a guy who's still wearing his glasses. I think it's extremely sexy. I love men who wear glasses. Think it would be extremely hot if he still had them on during our sexual encounter. It's always been a fantasy of mine. Men with glasses is sexy! :D
 
Now 2 close friends are pregnant, they're sexy as hell. Never got to experience pregnant sex i just have a stepdaughter no kids of my own.

Pregnant women turn me on a lot. Nothing sexier in my opinion!
 
Having sex with a guy who's still wearing his glasses. I think it's extremely sexy. I love men who wear glasses. Think it would be extremely hot if he still had them on during our sexual encounter. It's always been a fantasy of mine. Men with glasses is sexy! :D

Shame you are so far away from me :(
 
Fiancés mom

Fucking my fiancé’s mom. Every time they video chat my mind wanders.

I’m with you on this one! My wife’s mom is ridiculously more attractive tha. My wife is. She has large round tits and her ass is a thing of beauty. I’ve always wanted to throw myself at her but never had the right moment to try it. However we just booked a trip out of town next month and my wife suggested we bring her mom! Hell yes! My wife is boring and her mom loves to dance so I’m going to invite her mom out at night to dance and I hope to grind my dick all over her and hopefully get her to take a few shots and maybe she’ll want to fool around a bit. Oh and my wife told me to get a hotel room with two beds and my “mistake” I got a room with just one king bed
 
You are so full of shit. Do you really think anyone believes that??
This is Jack's daughter Jackie. You shouldn't call anyone a liar when you know nothing at all about them. The baby my daughter is carrying is definitely my Dad's. I know because I was present when it was conceived, the whole family was. It's part of family planning in the Offerman family.
 
I’d like to take my wife to a swinger club and have her get into it. Will never happen. She’s very vanilla but I’d love to see her throw caution to the wind and indulge in everything and anything that she could want.
 
Sex with a tranny whose breasts are larger than my wife's and whose cock is bigger than mine
 
This is Jack's daughter Jackie. You shouldn't call anyone a liar when you know nothing at all about them. The baby my daughter is carrying is definitely my Dad's. I know because I was present when it was conceived, the whole family was. It's part of family planning in the Offerman family.

"Family planning" for you is called child abuse by everyone else.

If what you say is true, then your entire family needs counseling and the abusers should be punished....if there was any sexual interactions with minors....which would be likely if your supposedly open family lifestyle is as you claim.

But, I still think you are total BS. Brad Paisley wrote a song about you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ
 
Sex with a tranny whose breasts are larger than my wife's and whose cock is bigger than mine

I have the exact same fantasy. I have a tiny penis and my very recent ex gf has small breasts. We did engage in a couple of 4somes with 2 different couples and a MFM threesome but she is now an ex and hooking up with a tran wasn't on her radar anyway. For now it remains a fantasy only and orchestrating an actual opportunity to fulfill it looks like a long shot at best.
 
I want to go to a nudist beach

I would love to be able to get my wife onto a nude beach. Completely nude in the presence of a number of equally nude men. Each guy getting an eyeful of her. And hopefully she sees a number of nice cocks.
 
Being with an older man who dominates me. Has me dress more femme and shares me with his friends.
 
A threesome with a mother and her daughter.
A threesome with a female and a hot trans woman.

I did have a threesome with two sisters. I replay that memory a lot.
 
For me it would be having a shemale/ladyboy. The idea of having a young trans with smaller titties and a nice member to suck and fondle before having my way with him makes me hard. I think I'd prefer an uncut cock where I can push the foreskin back ever so gently with my teeth and lips while feeling the nut sack in my hands. Doggie style at first then on their back so I can see the member shoot cum and watching the face enjoying every inch of my meat inside that wrinkled lubed up hole.
 
I'd love to have sex with a partner while a couple we're driends with are in the room with us. Not in a planned way. Maybe we're just all watching a movie together and things just start happening.
 
Back
Top