A Girl and her book.

KamaKamaSutra

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Posts
3,425
Her fingers brushed the book, he had never seen her before in the store, she eyed the cover with a smile on her lips. Frankenstein had risen and fallen out of favor with the public many times, but it was Iconic. Mary Shelly had created something magical in the story about love, hatred, and the complexity of the human condition. She flipped the front cover open and was surly reading the inscription, it was a hand-written note from the original owner. The man had inscribed his thoughts of the book and scribbled some notes on experiments and designs for equipment throughout. He watched as a photo fell from the pages, she reached down to pick it up. It was the owner of the book, he was a handsome man to some, his green eyes shone with intelligence from behind his glasses, the bridge of his nose speckled with freckles and his hair medium length and wavy. He was wearing a suit in the picture, maybe from an event or something. He looked somewhat fit, but softer than the gym tone that had become popular these days. If the girl would have noticed or if she could see in the electrical spectrum as his theory went, the man was standing a short distance away, leaned back on the counter, his blue button down tucked into black pants, the sandals on his feet giving him a beachy vibe his eyes watching her but distracted by his own thoughts.

He had been a scientist and an amateur inventor, he had died in accident a few years back, the book was one of the few things that survived the fire that engulfed the room after. He had been wanting to transform our understanding of how the human mind interacted with the world. He had developed a theory that since our personality was based in the electrical signals of the brain that we could use electricity to transfer consciousness into other forms. He was attempting to transfer his consciousness from his body to another body, a coma patient that their family had willingly donated the body to him. The sound of the cash register dinging, signaling the end of a sell, pulled Shawn out of his internal monologue. The girl had bought the book, he had missed it and hadn’t caught her name. He was glad to see the book go, it had survived the fire that took his life, and inspired his work. He looked around at the store, now that the last bit of his old life was gone, what would he pine over? He smiled at the ridiculousness of his situation, a scientist ghost.

He wasn’t prepared for was the sudden pull on him, he was yanked from the store and onto the street. He struggled to stay on his feet, how was he still affected by physics when he didn’t have a corporal form! This world really was amazing when you started breaking it down. He was smiling to be outside again this was the first time he was able to get through the door of the shop in almost two years. He had spent the first month discovering and then trying to escape his boundaries, the second and third he collapsed and laid on the floor while people walked through him, the fourth month the day his Birthday was supposed to be on May 25th, he would have been 30. On that day he had started to explore his new-found form, after some time he learned how to interact with the outside world, but when he had typed a message onto a typewriter on the counter and scared the clerk into quitting he learned to be subtler with his interactions.

He quickly discovered after a few attempts to walk in different directions that he had to follow the girl, what had changed since she came in? The BOOK! Was he bound to the book? How did that work?! He ran over hypotheses. Maybe his consciousness had successfully transferred, but was bound to the book instead of the body? But how, the book had no brain and no electrical function to speak of. Wait, maybe the electrical charge of the atoms that made up the paper was enough? Damn, if he had a physical body he could test this theory, he couldn’t remember the exact charge of an atom right now, hopefully where ever they were going would have some books for him to read through. He hadn’t been out of the store in years, the light should have been blinding, but since he didn’t have optical nerves anymore there wasn’t anything to be strained by the bright sun. He looked around at his world, then letting his eyes settle on the girl, he strolled behind her keeping time with her.

“Well at least the view isn’t bad”
 
Last edited:
Teagan Murphy flipped a strand of her red hair back over her shoulder as she walked down the street. Thank goodness the book store wasn’t far from her house and it was such a beautiful day to be outside. She smiled softly as she paused briefly at a corner, waiting for a car to drive by before she crossed. Glancing skyward there were a few clouds about but nothing that would portend rain. That was a shame. She loved the rain. She loved cuddling up with a good book in front of her fireplace, a blanket tucked about her and a fragrant cup of hot tea sitting on the end table. Instead, it looked like shed have to settle for a glass of iced tea and her porch swing. Teagan glanced down at the book she cradled against her chest. She wasn’t sure why she had gotten the book. Originally, she had gone to the book store to look for a romance novel. She laughed to herself. Nothing was farther from a romance novel than this book. It was the picture that had fallen out of it that had intrigued her. He seemed a bit nerdy at first glance but a handsome one, she had to admit. It reminded her of something her older sister had once told her about nerds. Teagan snickered softly to herself and headed down a hill to her house.

She stood outside of her front yard for a moment, admiring her handiwork. She had done the majority of the handiwork herself. From the blue fence, to the yard, the roses and soft buttery yellow house color, it had mostly all been her. The plumbing had escaped her however. No matter how many you tube videos she had watched, the plumbing had remained her nemesis. She opened the gate and stepped on the walk way that led up to her front door. Teagan stopped to gather up her mail before she let herself into the house. She set the book and her mail on her coffee table before heading into the kitchen to fix a tall glass of iced tea. On her way back, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. It was beginning to feel humid and she was glad she had gone to the bookstore relatively early this morning. Setting her tea on an end table, she turned back to pick up her recent purchase and sat down on the couch. Plucking out the picture tucked snugly between pages, Teagan studied it. Setting it to one side on the couch, she reached for her laptop and fired it up then she googled his name and clicked on a link.

Interesting. The man had died in an accident. Teagan picked up the book again and flipped through it. She stopped at various odd pages, looking at the drawings. Reading his theory. Leaning back amongst the cushions, she reached for her tea and sipped distractedly. Was it possible to achieve what he believed? Her eyes dropped to the article she had found on Google. She guessed the world would never know now that the man was dead. Shifting the book and her laptop to her side, she leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes.
 
“Teagan…That is a pretty name.”

Standing by her coffee table he pulled the name off her mail as she walked away Shawn watched her hips again. Being invisible was an understandable fantasy for most men. Sadly he couldn’t do anything about it. The walk had been short, but Shawn had enjoyed the daylight. He was almost sad when she walked inside so soon. But luckily the hoes was well lite and from a quick jaunt around the house, it seems his new boundary extended all the way around the house. But again he couldn’t move through the doors to the outside. He sighed, well at least she had a TV. He wondered if he could figure out how to get it to turn on. He found a comfortable spot on the couch and plopped down. The cushions showing no signs of his presence. Tegan came back from the kitchen, her fingers slowly working out the buttons on her blouse. Shawn sat up, a smile on his face.

“Well, this house might have some unintended benefits.”

To his dismay, she stopped much too soon, just a bit of her breast and midriff showing as she found a spot next to him. He leaned over watching her open his book. She touched his picture and then she pulled her laptop out and typed his name. Shawn Markin spelled out behind her cursor. It was weird seeing his name again. It felt almost like life from another time. She did a bit of reading in the pages, she seemed to be looking at his notes more than the words. He smiled, she was a curious one. He often read Frankenstein to pass the time, its more a convenience thing that he filled the pages with his own thoughts than anything. He was always afraid he would lose a thought if he didn’t get it out right then. He sighed, a smile creeping onto his face as he settled back into the couch. The laptop falling through his legs was a bit of a surprise, the screen flickered as his electrical field messed with the sensitive electronics inside. He jumped up to save his new housemate’s device. He wondered if she had seen anything, but when he looked she was firmly asleep her red hair falling down her face softly. He reached out and realized how silly it was. But he focused and tucked the hair behind her ear. It had been a while since he did anything with his ability to move things. But she was asleep so I doubted he could freak her out in her sleep.

“Thank you, Teagan. I appreciate the new home.”

With that he walked around the rooms, searching his new house. After taking a little better tour to get used to it. He returned to the living room. And sat down, he put his feet up on the coffee table, an instinctive habit and closed his eyes. He didn’t realize it, but his weight was affecting the couch this time. Tegan shifted from his presence and leaned onto the back of the couch her face close to his. He smiled at his new friend. He wondered what she was dreaming as he laid his head down closer. Then it happened. He was seeing a new world. A bed, dark sheets, Teagan laid out onto the bed, her back arched in passion. Was this her dream or was this something he was creating? He recoiled and the connection popped. He was back on the couch and she was still asleep, but her face was a little redder than it had been before. He still didn’t know if it was him or her, but he figured the only way he could find out was to try again. He leaned into her again, and the connection was there. The same scene unfolded and he walked to the bed, reaching his hand down to touch her. His fingers traced a line from her ankle up her calf. Inside her thigh, his hand flattening out as it goes closer. He could feel her heat, she pushed her hips up to him. Then he was awake again her eyes were wide and searching the room for something.
 
The dream invaded her sleep yet again. She seemed to return to it, over and over again and each time, it had picked up where it had previously left off. Dreams usually didn’t happen that way. At least hers didn’t.

The room was illuminated by flickering candle light only. In the center was a huge bed and she laid in the middle of it. Her back had arched off the bed in passion and then she felt something…. stop. For a second or so… his hand. It was back and his fingers were tracing a line from her ankle to her calf. She moaned. A soft sound erupted from the depth of her throat. It was a sound of need. Of desire. He was teasing her. His hand flattened out as it slid up her inner thigh. She parted them for him. Her hips rose, inviting his hand closer.

Her eyes opened. She blinked before looking around, searching for him. Then she realized she was awake. DAMN IT! Her frustration was so real and yet, she felt foolish. It was a dream afterall. She wanted to weep. Teagan took several deep breaths and sat up, unconsciously wrapping a piece of her hair behind her ear. It all seemed so, so… surreal. This time though, it was felt slightly different. More real somehow. Teagan gave her head a slight shake as she reached for glass of tea. Her imagination was becoming so vivid, moreso today than any other time. Maybe it was just her desire growing.

Setting aside her glass of tea, Teagan got up to go upstairs to change. The weather was so nice she could use a couple of hours in the sunshine to work on her flower beds. She paused and returned to the couch to close up her laptop and place it on the coffee table. The book she bought earlier caught her eye. Grabbing it, Teagan set it back on the tabletop ad the picture she had found? Picking it up, she studied it for a moment or so and then on impulse, she took it with her as she climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was cool and slightly shadowed. The gauze curtains were ruffled by a slight breeze coming from her open window. The room basked in colors of teal and sea green. Teagan crossed the room, her hands reaching behind her to unzip her spring like dress, letting it fall from her shoulders. It clung to her hips as she crossed the room to her dresser and she opened a couple of drawers, taking out a sleeveless blouse and a pair of shorts. She might as well got a head start on her tan. Tugging off the dress, she hung it in her closet before pulling on her shorts and buttoning up her blouse. Her recent dream still rattled her as she gazed at the picture of man who was dead. Why was she so drawn to him? Teagan chided herself for being an idiot. The man was gone. He was no longer real. Besides, she couldn’t really say he was her dream lover, she hadn’t seen his face but the man in the photo? Now that was a face she couldn’t forget. She dropped the photo on her dresser top and left the room to run lightly back down the stairs before she headed out to her front yard and got to work on the weeds that grown there.
 
He followed her, wanting to touch her, it had been almost four years since he had been with a woman, and through some dark humor, the universe felt fit to leave his mammalian urges intact even in this form. He sighed, perhaps it was possible to touch her, he could even help her get the zipper of her dress as it fell from her shoulders. But he was incorporeal, almost nothing more than a stiff breeze. He could affect but it wasn’t the same. Once the dress slipped from her shoulders however, all the negative feelings he had fell away. Her breast was immaculate. Seeing them revealed made the dream that much more real. He watched with an impressive slack jaw as she changed after she dropped his photo on the dresser and stepped away he side stepped out of habit to give her passage. Her hand grazing his as she went. He stood for a moment, his hand tingled…differently than before. Something felt more solid than he was used too. Turning his head he watched her hips sway, the shorts kept her modesty, but only just. He let his eyes linger in on the swell between her legs. Before she turned and walked back downstairs. The sound of a door opening and closing told him he was alone once more.

(Damn those legs, I wonder if she felt the dream as much as I did?)

He walked to her dresser, his picture laid on top. He reached down and picked it up. The mirror reflecting the picture hanging in midair. He turned and placed it on her nightstand. A subtle change but one he was curious to see if she reacted too. He focused, the next bit was going to take some energy. He reached for the drawers and pulled them on by one open. It took so much focus to move something as large as a drawer. Clothes, books, and some very interesting panties. He couldn’t help his self. There was something delightful about the access he had in this form. Moving from the dresser as he closed the last drawer, he went to the nightstand. The first drawer he opened contained a mix of wires and bits of your day-to-day. About a dollar in change, batteries, a tablet of some kind.Letting his eyes wander around, he noticed a mass of chargers and a power-strip coming from the outlet.

(She must be really into technology.)

He opened the bottom of the nightstand and was greeted by an assortment of instruments of various sizes and girths. He went to close the drawer, but instead, his feet seemed to slip through the floor for a moment and he flailed yanking the drawer out of the nightstand and sending the toys flying all over the room. If he could blush he was doing it now. He got his feet under control and stepped out of the room. Unsure of exactly how loud the commotion was but he didn’t want her coming in to see floating vibrators being placed back in the drawer. He got downstairs and wandered around the first floor. He wasn’t exactly sure where she was, but a quick look through the windows found her on her knees in the dirt, staring up at the window of her bedroom.

“Crap……..some damn house guest I’m going to turn out to be.”
 
That noise. It seemed like it had come from her bedroom. What was it? Her curiosity got the better of her. Getting to her feet Teagan dusted off her knees and headed toward the house while peeling off her gardening gloves. She tossed the gloves on her coffee table and started to cautiously climb the stairs. Her eyes darted around, searching for an intruder and found none. At the top of the stairs she peeked into her bedroom, her eyes widening in surprise as well as embarrassment. What in the world had happen here? How did all her play toys end up on the floor? Oh dear god…. Suddenly her mind shut down and she rushed about the room, putting everything back into the bottom drawer of her nightstand. Someone had been in here. Someone had seen her toys. Color suffused her cheeks and spread across her body. She could feel the heat. Passing in front of the mirror above her dresser, a brief glance confirmed it. Teagan sat on the edge of her bed abruptly. Her hands covered her face. She was being an idiot and knew it. There was no one here. Yet, she had no explanation as to why her most intimate of toys had been scattered across her bedroom floor. Poltergeists maybe? The thought was ludicrous. She couldn’t explain it. Instead of driving herself crazy, Teagan decided to call it a day. She would finish her garden another time. For now, she could use a hot shower.

Heading into her private bathroom, she turned on the water faucets, adjusting the temperature to suit her. Slipping out of her clothes, she let them fall to the bathroom floor before stooping down to retrieve them. Hanging them first, Teagan then stepped into the shower. The water beat down on her face and the front of her body. Her eyes closed as she stood beneath the cascading water. It took a long moment before she turned to let the water slip down her back. Teagan groaned in delight. It took a longer moment before she reached for washcloth and soap and began to soap her body. Steam rose from the shower and misted the bathroom. With her body soapy, she let her fingers cup her breasts, her fingertips lightly brushing against her nipples, making them stiffen. Her hands nimbly palmed her overly full roundness, squeezing gently. Her legs shifted restlessly. The very core of her began to ache. Instead of her hands going there, she resisted, instead, they ran over her curves. Slowly. Lingeringly. The yearning tightness in her lower belly caused her to moan faintly. Her fingers moved down her body to glide over slick, wet skin to between her legs. Her middle finger slid over her clit, making her moan a little louder. Teagan’s legs spread a little wider as her finger between feminine folds into a darker, hotter terrain. Water slid over her shoulders, helping to lubricate. Not that she needed much help in that direction. Her body closed around her fingers as they slid deep into her body before they retreated again. She tipped her head back , letting the water pour over her. Teagan lost herself back into her dream of before. Only this time, she was in the shower, like now, only he was watching her. Intently. He had softly commanded her to touch herself. To give herself pleasure and just the thought of him watching her, of doing as he softly demanded of her, caused her body to undulate in sinful gratification. However, this time felt different than from her dream on the sofa. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, not when her fingers were actually indulging her elsewhere. Her fingers plunged in and out of her body, each time with quicker momentum. Her head was twisted sideways in the shower and thrown back in unbridled carnality. The water hit her neck and slid down her body in rivulets. Each stream from the showerhead caressing her body as they fell. Her dream faded from her. She wanted to call it back. There was something about her dream lover she wanted but she found herself, in her own shower, alone. Her fingers ceased what they had been doing. Her head fell forward, lightly coming to rest against her shower stall. This sucked. This sucked big time.

Teagan rinsed off her body, turned off the water and stepped from the shower, hooking a huge fluffy towel as she went. She quickly rubbed herself down before she wrapped her body with the towel and padded back into her room, deciding to lie on her bed for a bit to calm her body down. What in the world was happening to her. Her hair was damp as she laid it down on a pillow. She stared up at her ceiling and blinked just before her eyelids closed for a second time.
 
Tegan had run right past him. Well not ran as so much as hurried in a concerned fashion. Her face was quite enjoyable when she gathered up her toys. She was clearly embarrassed, but she handled each one with a familiar touch. Her fingers curling around them in such a way it left no doubt she knew how to use each and every one of them. It was oddly erotic and he felt the urge to touch her swell up inside him again. He followed her back and forth as she gathered them all, tucking them back into the drawer. She was bewildered, but how can anyone not be once something like that happens. Once she had gathered her collection she walked through a door into another room he hadn't noticed before. He stuck him head through the door, he had missed the striptease, but the view of her stooped down to pick up her clothing was wonderful. Her body was all curves that all lead to that sweetness between her legs. Her lips were full and she seemed a bit flushed. Maybe she was aroused by something? He watched as she stepped into the shower. He moved through the rest of the door and moved to the shower, but as the mist kicked up and his hand touched the shower door, his fingers sparked and he remembered that he was essentially electrical impulses, and those and water did not mix. He listened to the soft moans coming from the shower, she must have found a spot as her voice caught and the level increased in her moans. He was entranced but it ended much to soon, seemingly cut off early. She stepped out and he enjoyed seeing her body glisten with water and between her legs a thin line of excitement dripped off her lips. He watched as she crawled into bed, the towel wrapped around her, her eyes closed once, then twice and it seemed she had fallen asleep again. He smiled and walked over to her, standing on her bedside the images of the dream seemed to manifest themselves over the real world. This time he wasn’t as close and he could stand over her but the dream world seemed to be more vivid this time. He focused, the electrical aura around his head flaring, his thoughts made manifest in her dreams. The connection was stronger, he could feel her. Was this desire he was feeling? It felt like the open arms of a hug, familiar and welcoming. He stepped into her arms, and her mind.

The room faded away. She laid there on the bed, still wrapped in her towel. But the sheets were black satin when she moved the folds of the sheets gave off a red hue like fire moving through the threads. The windows were covered in dark red curtains, no light shone in the darkness except for the candles burning around the bed. At each corner of the bed, dark cherry post rose and met the canopy. A mixture of iron and wood with anchors and chains hanging from them. The floor underneath him was a dark marble. Cold… He could feel it…the realization caught him off guard and the image faded. He was back in her room, and he couldn’t feel again. The groan of protest from Tegan brought his attention to her again. She was on the bed, her hands clenched in frustration. He decided to try something, leaning down he let the dream slide over again.

“Bare yourself to me”

To his surprise she did, her hands flinging the towel off. The action was so eager, even as her skin flushed in embarrassment. He let the dream settle over them. The room taking it’s dark theme once more. Her red hair like running like fire spread out around her head in a burning halo. He thought and thick black ropes snaked their way from under the bed, wrapping around her wrist and ankles. Pulling her body open. She struggled for a minute, he knew from his studies that the fear response was ingrained even in the subconscious. He leaned down to her ear once again. But making the brain focus could overpower those base drives.

“Stop moving. “

His voice seemed to quell the fight, she laid still and while the tension in her body was still there, she fought the instinct to fight and flee. The ropes knotted themselves, the thick velvet bindings anchored around the bedpost. His finger fell to her ankle again, tracing the edge of the rope before replaying its trip northwards toward her core. This time he could see everything. She glistened waiting for him. Her hips pushed up toward his hand. When his fingers flicked over her, she left a thin layer of moisture on his fingers. He brought his fingers up trailing them along the lines of her stomach. The excitement of being able to feel her flesh under them, the cold of the stone, the softness of the sheets against his legs as he learned. He flattened his hand and ran his hand between the swell of her chest. Her chest flush and her heart beating against his palm before his fingers wrapped around her neck. He cursed as the bed flickered back to her room, he felt tired. Faded. He leaned down as his fingers solidified around her neck, the skin paling under his touch.

“Open your eyes, look at my face and know me”

He let the dream fall, unable to maintain it anymore. He faded back into the electrical spectrum, invisible to her. But he had positioned her head in a way, his picture would be the first thing she saw. He leaned against the wall. Enjoying the rays of sun cascading through the window. It was warm……..
 
She dreamt. The world as she knew it, faded away to nothingness. Well, sort of. She was still lying on a bed. He was but a shadow, someone out of her reach. Someone she wanted to feel with fingertips. Feel his lips trail fire across her skin, leaving a burning heat and need in their wake. The four poster bed sported a canopy and instead of feeling claustrophobic, she felt snug as a bug in a rug. From the corner posts above her, she knew, hung chains. Some deep part of herself pulsed as she thought momentarily on those chains and their use. He watched her. Intently and for now, saying nothing. That served to fuel her desire. Then he was gone from her. It wasn’t fair. Her fingers clenched in the sheet on each side of her.

“Bare yourself to me”

It was a command. His command and instantly she was wet. Her inner thighs tightened. The thrumming of need rode her lower belly. Her fingers found where she had tucked the ends in to keep the towel tight around her. They fumbled slightly in their haste to do his bidding. She impatiently pushed away the offending material, baring her flushed body to his eyes. Ropes came from nowhere or maybe somewhere beneath her, snaking around her wrists and her ankles. Panic seized her. Instinctively, she struggled against the bindings.

“Stop moving.”

Teagan stilled, responding to his voice or some element therein. Even in her blind obedience, she had to conquer the overwhelming feeling of either to fight her captivity or to run from it. All the while the roped twined and knotted themselves to the bindings attached to bedposts. There was something about this stranger in her bedroom that made her heart beat faster. She wanted to tell him to leave her alone. No, she didn’t. She felt his finger on her ankle, tracing along the edge of the rope, slowly trekking upward toward her heated core. She could feel her own wetness, her readiness for him, paint her inner thighs. She was going to die if he didn’t touch her soon. Her hips pushed upward toward his hovering fingers. His tormenting hands continued their path upward. His palm lie flat against her chest, sliding up between her breasts. Her heart beat so strongly that it was a wonder she didn’t crack a rib. His fingers wrapped themselves around her neck and she cursed herself for a fool as she tilted her head back against the pillow exposing her neck further to the administrations of his fingers.

“Open your eyes, look at my face and know me”

Her heart beat stronger. Her pulse quickened even as her eyes slowly opened.

“Nooooo….” She wailed softly to the empty room as she sat up abruptly.

This had to stop. The dream was becoming more vivid each time. Teagan was beginning to think she was slowly, erotically, losing her mind. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up, gloriously naked. Her inner thighs were sticky with the proof of her arousal. Her hands came up to cover her face and slowly slid her palms down her face. It was then her eyes found the snapshot. The photo of the man that had fallen out of her recent purchase. What had been his name? Oh yes… Shawn. She tested his name on her tongue.

“Shawn.”

Was he the man in her dream? Every time she tried harder to focus on his face, to see it clearer, the more obscured it was. So, she had no way of knowing anything for sure. Teagan reached out and picked up the photo with shaky fingers. She didn’t remember leaving it on her nightstand. She had left it….. her eyes went to her dresser then back to her night stand. No. Impossible. She must have moved it at some point. Just negligently set it down on her bedside table without thinking about doing so. A hand, still shaky, raised up, fingers splaying through her red tresses and pulling through. A quick look out of her window let her know that the day was slowly fading to an end. No sense in getting dressed just to get undressed again in a few hours. Instead she drew on a robe, tying it as she stood up. She had nothing planned for the rest of the evening. Maybe a little tv. Some reading.
 
She seemed shaken, but not afraid. Shawn leaned against the wall. His fingers tested the surface, it was odd how he could lean against something one minute and pass through the next. He had some control over it, the ability to alter how fast his molecules vibrated in this form, but as with the drawer. Sometimes emotion got the better of him. She slipped on a robe, he could see the wetness of her thighs catch the light as she hid them behind the flowing fabric. She walked past him, she was beautiful. She also seemed to be naturally in tune with obedience. Shawn had never been one for sex in his human life. It had been a natural craving from time to time, one that he would hire someone to take care of. But sex wasn’t the important part, just alleviating a need. The dream that he had partaken in…. that wasn’t normally something he was part of. But it felt natural, his command of her body felt like an extension of his command over science. He wondered if by connecting to her subconscious if she wasn’t affecting his desires as much of his driving hers?

“Curious…. Day 1: Experiment successful, new urges discovered in own body, Teagan knows my name….”

He laughed at himself, he used to worry so much about taking down his thoughts, now he didn’t have too so the recital of events seemed so unnecessary. Thinking of her letting his name fall from her lips however, that was worth remembering. In his musing he felt a stirring as he said her name. It was pleasant to have on his lips. Seizing that thought he turned and followed her downstairs, she walked into the living room, sitting down with his book. He smiled as he stepped through the wall into the kitchen. He stood in the counter, his bottom half obscured by the counter-top. Looking around he saw a kitchen decked out in tools. A professional mixer sat next to a blender that could have turned iron nails into a smoothie. Every device seemed to be smart, connected to the home network. Even the fridge had a screen in it. He chuckled, at least he had noticed his interaction with the lap. This would be a good experiment. He touched his hand to the fridge, the screen turned to static. He listened, he could hear the electrical components, he could feel the voltage they needed. That was the problem he was overloading the circuit. Trying to control his form, he played with the way the current flowed, directing it through him and adjusting it so when it left his hand the voltage was within normal parameters.

“Never thought I would be a damn resistor. Well, it seems to be working at least”

The screen flicked back to normal. He focused on the input and selected the ice maker. The machine turned on and spit a few things of ice out onto the floor. He smiled, it worked. He heard the sound of footsteps and he quickly let his connection over the machine fade as he stepped back.
 
Teagan had just snuggled into her comfy couch and turned on her tv.

“What to watch. What to watch….HGTV?”

The channel paused there as she gazed at the screen.

“Nope.”

The remote clicked silently again.

“Animal Planet! Just the thing.”

She set aside the remote and wrinkled her nose. Popcorn and a soda sounded good right about now. Before she could even get off the couch she heard a noise from the kitchen.

“What the hell???!!!”

The remote paused the show, something about cute babies and she went to the kitchen to investigate. Teagan was proud of her kitchen. She enjoyed modern appliances and the most update to date ones at that. Her eyes scanned the kitchen, looking for the source of the noise. It had sounded like the ice maker in the frig. Sure enough, her eyes spied a couple of ice cubes puddling on the floor. She moved across the polished floor and scooped them up, looking from them to her frig. Nothing like this had happened before.

“Connor, scan the family hub for errors or anomalies.”

“A brief energy spike found, Teagan.”

How was that possible? It was a calm, warm spring-like day. It wasn’t storming, which would explain an energy spike nor was there a heat wave going on. Curiousier and Curiousier as Alice would say. She was beginning to feel like Alice in Wonderland, given the dreams.

“Well, maybe a more adult version of Alice that is,” she whispered, “Am I going out of my mind?”

She had no answers for any of it. The dreams were getting more and more sensual. They were beginning to feel more and more real and they were definitely turning her on. She put the whole thing out of her mind while she popped some popcorn and fixed herself a glass of pop. With the smell of buttered popcorn filling the air, she returned to the living room and settled back in. She unpaused the tv and started to watch the kittens.

Teagan couldn’t focus and she gave up trying.

“Connor, turn off the tv and play my country playlist.”

The tv winked off and the deep tones of Josh Turner filled the room as he asked, Would You Go With Me Dear god. That man turned her spine into jello. His voice just wrapped itself around her. Idly tossing kernels of popcorn into her mouth, she listened to the music, her mind slipping back to her dreams. She never thought of herself as submissive and yet, in her bedroom, she had obeyed him without forethought. Was her subconscious trying to tell her something? Soft laughter intermingled with Josh Turner’s voice. She was simply being fanciful and dreams were just dreams. They meant nothing. Her eyes fell on the book she had bought earlier that day. Setting her popcorn on the table, she picked up the book and leafed through it, stopping here and there to read something. Was their personalities simply electrical signals of the brain? Or was there more to it than that? The man had been a scientist. He would take that stance. Could one truly use electricity and transfer the consciousness from a being into someone or something else? It was a fantastic theory. Personalities were made up of emotions and she didn’t feel that those were controlled by the brain. The brain was vast and still a lot was unknown. Humans didn’t use all of their brain capacity. The body ran on electrical impulses, yes but emotions? Personalities? She wasn’t sure she wanted to go that far. Even scientists have agreed they didn’t understand everything of the human nature nor could it all be explained though some had tried. Research only got them so far.

Between her dreams of before and the sunshine when she was weeding earlier all had made her tired but she was afraid to sleep. For to sleep meant to perchance to dream…..
 
The country music filling the empty space was wholesome, a song about people falling in love but one line made him smile at the coincidence, “let me know if you’re really a dream”, he chuckled at the potential meaning there. The artist was familiar to him, he had been born and raised in the south, moving to this town just to do his experiments. Country stations were the dominant source of entertainment in his hometown and Josh Turner had made a big splash when his first big hit debut. Shawn smiled, the man did have a voice.

He walked to the couch behind her, she seemed to be fighting sleep, given the nature of her dreams the last two times perhaps it was fear. He smiled, she was cute, he looked over her shoulder and down the neck of her robe, her breast swelled, and he could just make out the edges of her nipples before they were obscured by fabric. Her hands rested on the copy of Frankenstein, she had stopped on an interesting page. His writing scrawled out from the edges of the pages. He was talking about how the personality, the soul, was wired into the electrical impulses, he remembered when he wrote that. He had been very frustrated; his progress had been stalled due to a computer malfunction. He had been mapping his own neurons and trying to see if he could replicate the pattern with a computer board. He had almost made progress, the computer was reading similar returns using a memristor, which was an interesting little discovery that was being used to promote “brain” computing. The quest to advance AI and technology always strove to make it more human-like, but Shawn thought he could use the silver solution to “copy” a brain. It had worked somewhat, but he couldn’t get the solution to fully mimic his own pathways before the computer overheated and turned its motherboard into slag. He remembered how much he had cussed that night, it was a rare night where he gave up and collapsed into his recliner with a drink in one hand and his book in the other. That night he had scribbled in the book, then on the chalkboard in his lab. He had been drunk and imagining the brain as an etch n’ sketch. Something that could be erased with the right knowledge. The pathways were created over time, and eventually, they get so complex that no two brains share the same set of synapses. This made him connect personality with it. He considered the religious aspects as well, all societies had one and they all believed the uniqueness of the soul. But what if that belief was rooted in the fact that you couldn’t naturally create the same pathways due to the randomness of existence. But if you could use a blank brain, could you coax the connections into the same pattern? He had been in a fever pitch, but he was again limited by access to technology and… materials. That night he had begun to think of what kind of brain would be sufficient for his goal. Kids were too young, the brain not fully developed, and he had not wanted to go through puberty again… Elderly brains were damaged and lacked the resiliency to survive the same with the mental handicap. He had struggled with it, he thought of coma patients a few times, but the risk of trauma was real, but they seemed to the best course of action to acquire one. It had taken almost a year to find one suitable, not damaged by trauma, old enough but not too old. The thirty-five-year-old had been a quirk of luck and he was very pleased when a payment to the family had secured the man’s body and brain for him. Then the fire happened….

He snapped back to the room, the song had ended and, what had she called him? Connor must be one of those personal assistant things that were becoming popular when he died. He wondered where the device was.. Connor had started playing a new song, one that Shawn felt was very fitting. Pat Benatar’s Shadows of the night poured through the speakers, the lyrics seemed so right as he phased through the couch, appearing beside her, his arm resting on the back of the couch. He leaned in and searched for that connection again, he felt his form struggle, it must draw a lot of energy to pull into her dreams. He touched it before having to back off. Raising his hands up, he could see a light flicker of energy pulse through them. That was new, but maybe he was just tired. He looked around, he didn’t need sleep anymore, but he wondered if he could gather energy in some other way. He saw her laptop resting on the coffee table.

(Maybe it will work)

Reaching out, he touched the charger of the unplugging it from the computer, touching the end he felt nothing at first. A wrinkle of concentration formed on his brow and slowly he started to pick out where the electricity was flowing, it was a low voltage, but he felt it flow into him. It wasn’t a normal feeling, it left a slightly metallic taste in his mouth. But he didn’t feel as tired as he did before. Plugging the cord back in he returned to the couch. Hoping she didn’t see the cord moving on its own accord. He leaned back on the couch, putting his arm around her on the back of the couch. Her hair raising too the static off his fingers. He searched for the connection again, the world falling away and the intimate lighting of her dream world talking over. They were on a dark leather couch; the room again was lit by candlelight from the candles spread about the room. The flickering light sending shadows dancing over the walls. The coffee table was replaced with a sybian mounted on a frame. The thing was ready to go with a large bulbous piece sticking out, it didn’t seem intended for penetration, instead almost a clit stimulator. The black leather of it glistened with anticipated use. He smiled down at her as he let his fingers play with her hair. He could feel in the dream and that was addicting.

“Are you hiding in the waking world from me?”
 
One minute she was simply listening to music, the next moment she was with Shawn on a dark leather sofa. The room was lit by nothing but candlelight. There were different sizes of candles, tall ones, short ones, wide ones, skinny ones, spread through the room. The candlelight created dancing shadows on the walls. Her eyes lit upon the instrument sitting in front of her. It replaced the coffee table. Her heart started to race. Her body squirmed on the couch. She felt his fingers playing with her hair. His voice was in her ear. It raised goosebumps on her arms. A tingle rolled down her spine.

”Are you hiding in the waking world from me?”

Was his voice teasing or was thee serious undertones to his question? She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue as she considered her answer.

“Perhaps a little,” she whispered in return.

Her eyes never left the machine in front of her. Teagan could feel her clit swell. Her core pulsed deep inside of her body. Her vaginal secretions slipped to her outer lips, making a glistening mess. Teagan felt her thighs rub together.

Where had this machine come from? She didn’t have one, at least not yet. It was on her private wish list on Amazon. Her fingers trailed down over her thighs. Her legs spread of their own accord as her fingers slipped up the inside of her thighs and moved higher until one single finger found her swollen clit and rubbed it, making her arch off the couch.

God, she wanted to cum. So badly. She didn’t understand it. She didn’t understand why lately she was feeling this.. this…lust. She didn’t know what was overcoming her, but all that mattered was her body and what she was feeling. Her slick finger slid over her clit and into the warm depth of her vagina. She felt her inner muscles clench and ripple along her finger as she moved it slowly in and out. Why was she doing this? It wasn’t who she was, was it? She had never thought of herself as a sexual being. Of course she had needs, what woman didn’t? That was what she had toys for but it wasn’t the same as having a flesh and blood man inside her, sharing the passion.

Shawn wasn’t really there. He was dead, but she wished he was truly there with her. She was dreaming again but her fingers, she knew, were really working her body.
 
Last edited:
He watched with intense curiosity as she touched herself. He leaned his head against his hand, his arm forming the opposite corner of a triangle with his neck. He reached over with his left hand, taking her wrist in his fingers, slowly pulling her finger out of her depths. He enjoyed the resistance she gave him, her whimper as her body gave up the fight was almost better than watching her lose her self in her own touch. He placed her hand on her thigh, patting it

“Did I say you could do that? “

He leaned into her, he had energy enough, but he didn’t want to push it too far. He smiled as picked up the Sybian’s remote. Turning the device on. It’s low rumbling vibrated the air. He could see her reaction, she looked like she might die if she didn’t cum soon. He leaned in, his lips brushed her neck. A bit of static jumped between them, making the tips of her hair stand on end. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to see her cum, but he certainly needed more energy for that. He didn’t want things to end like the last attempt. He put his hand between her thighs, her wetness evident, her entire sex glistened with excitement. His finger slipped between her lips, the inner folds warm and welcoming, even as her outer lips flushed with excitement. His first knuckle disappeared, then the second. A second finger found it’s way beside the first. She arched her back, pushing her hips to meet him.

“I see you have some control over this world as well, listen to the sound of your subconscious. Your body craves release, I can feel it”

His fingers curling inside her, rubbing the tips of his fingers over the sweet spot inside, sending waves of pleasure through her core. He pushed her to the edge, her juices flowing out of her now. The couch is visibly wet. He nodded toward the Sybian pushing his fingers deeper into her. His lips brushing hers as he spoke.

“I’m going to stop now, you are going to open your eyes and order this device. Then you will go to bed without relieving yourself. We will have some time to enjoy that later.”

Raising off his hand, he turned the remote over in his hand, flicking the machine off, before letting the world fade back to reality. The black leather saddle replaced by her coffee table and laptop, blinking lower battery as the charger laid on the floor. Her foot must have brushed it while she widened her stance to gain access to herself. He looked down, she was soaking wet, and her hand still rested on her thigh. He patted her hand in this world as he had the last, risking the physical contact. He could see the think hairs on her arm stand as the static rolled off him. Her eyes were still closed, she seemed to be walking slowly. He leaned in, hovering his mouth over her ear.

“Wake Up.”
 
And then he was there. With her again. No, it was the dream. She could produce him any time. Teagan found herself sinking into the dream, letting it weave its magic, such as it was. He leaned in, kissing her neck and when he did, there was a spark. Not a spark as in a feeling, but a real spark. What the hell? His fingers invaded her body, it arched under his touch.

“I’m going to stop now, you are going to open your eyes and order this device. Then you will go to bed without relieving yourself. We will have some time to enjoy that later.”

Noooo. She wanted to cum. She needed to and he was denying her. First he had teased her, then he had withdrew. She wasn’t happy.

“Wake Up.”

She resisted. Teagan didn’t want to leave this dream world. Not now. However, her eyes fluttered open. Her mind was muddled for a second, then cleared. She was soaking wet and aching but she sat up and reached for her laptop. Opening a browser she went straight to Amazon and ordered sybian that had been on her list. It was expensive but it could easily replace all the other toys she had…… or…. It would simply be another part of her collection. She felt her lower body throb again at her naughty thoughts.

Teagan picked up the remote off the floor, setting it on the coffee table. She stretched her arms over her head, going up on her tiptoes. Bed sounded good. Her mood had been interrupted yet again. Her body was throbbing for release but she was suddenly so very tired. Retying her robe about her body, she spoke to Connor.

“Connor, lock up the house and turn off the lights, please.”

She made her way upstairs to her room, not bothering to turn on any lights. The curtains to her windows were drawn open, letting in the moonlight. Shrugging out of her robe, she set it at the foot of the bed, turned down the covers and crawled in. Turning on her side, she pulled the covers over her shoulders and closed her eyes. She had but one last coherent thought before sleep overtook her.

Dreams were exhausting.
 
He watched her place the order, she seemed eager but perhaps not sure that her dreams were being influenced just yet. Perhaps she wouldn’t and he wouldn’t have to watch another woman run screaming from his interaction. That poor shop girl. He smiled as she headed to bed. Did she even realize she wasn’t touching herself as he asked? She spoke to the house once more, the AI system working her commands. Once he was sure she was safely tucked in, he lifted her laptop onto his lap, opening it he used her already logged in Amazon account and did a bit of shopping. He purchased a leather collar with a chain choker built into it, an assortment of revealing outfits. He finished the order and closed the laptop, sitting in back into the same spot he had picked it up from. It was early, he wasn’t sure what to do with the rest of the night since he couldn’t really sleep, and he was afraid of getting to close to her, he settled for a stroll around the house. He kept his eyes out for the central unit for the house, he eventually found it near the front door. It seemed to be an entire system for the house, security, climate, lighting. Connor was impressive. Shawn had never seen anything quite that advanced while he was alive. He planned on figuring the device out, however he was afraid of making a bit too much noise if he accidentally set off an alarm or somehow turned the house into a death trap. He left Connors control pad alone and moved into the living room, he sat down on the couch and settled in waiting for the first rays of dawn. Forgetting he wasn’t alone in the house, he spoke out loud. His voice a soft mixture of mid-west clarity and southern twang.

“What are you doing Shawn?”
 
Teagan fell into a deep exhausted sleep. Her body ached from lack of completion. Deep in her lower belly, she throbbed. She restlessly turned on her other side with a soft whimper. Her hand slid between her thighs and stopped there. She frowned in her sleep. Why? Why had she stopped? Because he told her no to touch herself….. annnd…. who was he? Her mind scrambled for answers that seemed just out of her reach.

Shawn

She had dreamed of him earlier. It was weird. Or, her dreams were just getting more vivid. She tried to recall what she had been dreaming about earlier but, that too, was just out of her reach. Her body was sexually frustrated and that made her wonder. She had always been able to masturbate to completion. What was different now? She tossed and turned until she woke herself up. Maybe if she read a little she could get back to sleep. Teagan hoped so. She had to work tomorrow. Sitting up and reaching out, she flipped on the lamp on her bedside table. It dawned on her that the book she wanted was downstairs. Flipping back the covers, she slipped from bed and trod back downstairs to retrieve the book she had just bought earlier today.

Her livingroom was dark but Teagan was use to walking in her house at night. That didn’t mean she didn’t stub her toes now and then on things. However, tonight was not one of those nights. Her eyes adjusted quickly and she found the book on the coffee table. Reaching out, she picked it up and turned to head back to her bedroom. Frankenstein was an interesting book. A huge yawn overtook her as she climbed the stairs. It wasn’t going to take much to put her back to sleep.
 
She carried the book in her arms, she looked tired and adorable as she meandered her way through the dark maze. Her feet knew the way, even as her eyes surely were trying on overdrive to find enough light to fulfill their role. He followed her, his steps in sync with hers, he moved through the wall into her bedroom. A spur of the moment thing to be sure, but he climbed into her bed. Realistically he didn’t disturb the sheets at all, but something about being back in a bed was comforting. He watched as climbed back into bed, sleepily opening the book that was part of him now. He remembered something as she thumbed her way through the pages. He leaned in, whispering directly to her. He hoped she could hear him, he still didn’t know exactly how everything worked but nothing could be discovered without experimenting.

“Chapter four”

That chapter was an interesting one, and sad, it contained some of her more personal musings. About the state of his mind, his relationships, his longing, It also contained a more in-depth explanation of his motivations on the blank page at the beginning of the chapter. It expounded on his fear of losing himself to death, not that his life would cease but that his learning would. He wanted to learn more and more, to accumulate as much knowledge as he could before his life ended. If he died knowing he had discovered one secret of the universe he could pass into the nether easier. Now..he laid in bed next to a beautiful woman and was trapped in a realm where the only contact he could have was in her dreams. He was frustrated, but even know the universe made him smile with its complexity.
 
She flipped through the pages idly, pausing on a page that she presumed was Shawn’s own handwriting. Here, she learned a bit more insight into the man who had lost his life experimenting.

“Oh, Shawn,” she whispered, “was it worth it? Was all this worth your life?”

She guessed she’d never know and more than anything, she wished she had met and known this man while he lived. Teagan wasn’t sure why she felt that they would have hit it off, but something, somewhere inside simply did. It was all a moot point now. Snuggling deeper in bed, she flipped the page and read the rest of his notes. How interesting. He had been filled with a driving need to learn. The material didn’t seem to matter, just knowledge. She could see why “Frankenstein” had interested him so. Sometimes, knowledge was a demanding, willful, desirable mistress. She lured you in with the promise of more, but sometimes, it led you elsewhere. Someplace we shouldn’t go. Someplace where the price was just too high to pay. She would have, at this moment, given anything to know Shawn in the flesh.

With the softest of sighs, Teagan felt her eyelids grow heavy, the hand holding the book, grew lax, letting the book slip from her and fall on the bed, the pages flipping by and the book closing at it came to rest on her bed. Her head snuggled into her pillow.
 
He watched as the book that was his anchor slipped from her delicate fingers, even the well-worn pages seemed to crave her touch, each one seemed to reach out to her as they fell close. The sun faded cover sealing the knowledge within till her touch would bring it to the light once more. He was caught between a smile and a frown at how fitting it was. He waited as her eyes closed, sealing those windows into her soul behind the relaxation of sleep. Luckily he had another way into her realm. He focused on the link between them, moving close enough to her he could see the slight movement of air as she exhaled. The room melted away, replaced by the sensual tones of her inner realm. He was sure it was her own world he was entering, but the fact he had so much control over it was interesting to him. He would have to figure out exactly why that was at some point. Soon, he was laying in bed next to her again, the dark sheets under them providing no resistance as he moved closer, his hand resting on her hip pushing the fabric of her robe off and behind her, revealing the curve of her ass to his roaming fingers.

“Teagan was it worth it is a hard question to ask, why don’t we start with something simpler.”
 
“Teagan was it worth it is a hard question to ask, why don’t we start with something simpler.”

He was back. The man in her dreams and lying beside her. His hands pushed aside her robe. His fingers trailed over her ass. His touch electrified her. Reaching out, her fingertips touched the side of his face and trailed downward. She knew his features as well as she knew her own.

“Shawn,” She breathed softly and in wonder, “how is this possible?”

It seemed so real that for a moment, she didn’t realize she was dreaming again. Light dawned in her eyes and lit with disappointment. She was dreaming. Her mind had created him so real like.

“Never mind. I’m dreaming again.”

She spoke softly. Reminding herself that this wasn’t real. The disappointment flashed in her emerald eyes again as she raised them to meet his.

“It’s okay though. I’ll take this dream. Just please don’t let me wake up. Not yet.”
 
She thought it was a dream, that was logical. It was a leap to assume in the supernatural, even he struggled with the reality of his existence and his own beliefs. His laugh was soft but wholesome. His hand flattened out as he pulled her closer. He didn’t want to scare her or send her into an existential crisis so he chose to speak with a bit of poetic vagueness.

“Sometimes, what we think and what we know are two very different things. Do not fear the waking hours, I am not gone. I will come to you when you ask.”

He smiled at her, leaning in he let his lips brush hers. It wasn’t passionate, but it held promise there as the kiss continued and his fingers cupped her face. Breaking the kiss was perhaps the hardest thing he could remember doing. He longed to return to that experiment as he pulled away.

“Thank you for enjoying my writing. I cared deeply for my work, and it gave me much in return. Much like the story of Frankenstein. I was driven, but not without love. I simply never found my Elizabeth. I see curiosity behind those eyes. Do you have questions?”

His mind was filled with idea's and the strangest feeling, laying in bed with her. The closeness, the intimacy. He didn't know what this new sensation was, but he liked it. He wondered if it was all him or some by product of the link he was using. How sudden this all was. But, fortune favored the bold, and exploration rarely waited for the timid. He let his eyes drink her, her body was amazing, every curve a new frontier and every swell of her breast filled stalled his own breath.

"How is this woman this beautiful."
 
”……. Do not fear the waking hours, I am not gone. I will come to you when you ask.”

Her mind became confused. How could he come to her when she was awake? This was all a dream, wasn’t it? Before she could question him further, he leaned forward, brushing his lips against hers. She liked the feel of him. Leaning toward him, she let their lips linger. She savored he touch of them. Enjoyed the moment it was creating. His fingers cupped her face. As his lips left hers, she sighed.

“Thank you for enjoying my writing. I cared deeply for my work, and it gave me much in return. Much like the story of Frankenstein. I was driven, but not without love. I simply never found my Elizabeth. I see curiosity behind those eyes. Do you have questions?”

She had many questions, maybe too many. They all seemed to tumble over each other, vying to be given a voice. Instead, her fingers lifted, touching his face. Her fingertips traced his features, lingering over each one as if memorizing them for the times he wasn’t with her.

“Is there any way of helping you to manifest back into the waking world, Shawn?”

Of all the questions dying to be given a voice, this was the one that popped out. Yet, she could understand why. If he was not truly gone, then perhaps there was a way…… one part of her brain dared to argue this with her. It was impossible. He was but a dream, given voice because she read his works. He was on her mind. Yeeet….. there was another part of her that wondered if he could be given a corporeal body once more.
 
She chose an inspired question, one he had been going over and over to find the answer. Perhaps his original experiment could be replicated, perhaps he could simply bond with sometimes. The most likely answer revolved around large amounts of electrical current and effectively supercharging himself. The test of using the laptop charger had given him a few ideas about the long-lasting effects. However, it was still unknown how much of a corporal body he could hope to regain. The sad reality of it was that he was most likely bound to the immaterial plane until his essences faded. He didn’t want to dive too deeply into that just yet, the potential reality wasn’t pleasant and made for poor pillow talk.

“I’m not sure, I can make my presences known already, perhaps you’ve noticed a few of my experiments within your home. My personality has a certain electrifying trait to it. I will spend some time thinking of ways to bring me back into the physical realm. I had been in that store since shortly after my supposed, demise. I can at least assure you that I am alive, and quite well. If separated from traditional life. ”

He played with the words as his fingers weaved into her hair, the stray strands standing on end as he combed her locks. Twirling a length of hair around his finger he tugged it toward him, bringing her lips closer to his. Leaning down he took his next kiss from her. His free hand cupping her face giving her support even as he resisted her ability to pull away.

“Have you enjoyed your dreams since you brought me home? I’ve found your home to be quite entertaining. I noticed your body responded well to my words, I was wondering if this link we are sharing is coloring your choices or are you simply so well behaved naturally?”
 
“Have you enjoyed your dreams since you brought me home? I’ve found your home to be quite entertaining. I noticed your body responded well to my words, I was wondering if this link we are sharing is coloring your choices or are you simply so well behaved naturally?”

She had silently watched his face as he wound a strand of her hair around his finger and gave it a tug, bringing her face close to his. She waited with a held breath as his lips met hers. The kiss made her heart rate accelerate alarmingly. Then came his questions.

“You know I have enjoyed them. Since you were there.” Her smile reached her eyes and filled her.

Her head tilted slightly to one side, giving thought before she answered.

“Maybe a little of both? I am only well behaved when I wish to please.”

That was very much the truth. As a child, it took everything within her father to teach her manners. She had been a hellion as a child. Her mother had been a gentle soul. It was her father who ruled with an iron hand.

“I caused much distress within Daddy. He was always punishing me for this or that. Mom with a gentle soul. Someone had to be responsible for discipline. So, yes, it is a little of both.”
 
Her answers brought a smile to his face unintentionally, His left hand weaved its way under her neck, as his right dropped to her waist. Pulling her into him, protectively and possessively.

“I hope you aren’t too much of a trouble maker, I have been pleased with what I’ve seen so far. You have obeyed me and not touched yourself today. I take it you seek to please me?”

His finger slipped over her hip and onto her stomach. His touch began its decent down her stomach to her thighs, then between them. Slowly marching his fingers down her body toward the heat radiating against his thigh. He moved slowly, teasingly, letting his eyes lock on to hers. As he approached the swell of her mons, he let his fingers push through the soft curls before lifting off her with a teasing grin on his lips.

“I wonder if you want me to touch you for you?”
 
Back
Top