A Long Lost Love (Closed)

Damian was a man of his word, and if she wanted this to be a secret, well he'd honor that. Even as he worked his belt undone he wasn't far behind with the singular button and then zipper of his shorts. Working them down and off he also hooked his underwear, and pushing both down a very thick eight inch cock sprang out.

Watching her pulling off her panties though caused him to groan, his thick cock pulsing and hard, VERY ready for her already, the hard mushroom shaped tip leaking some pre-cum from his pure desire for her. Kicking his shorts aside he waited on the bra, ready for the eyeful of his young love who he had wanted for years and even if it had to be secret, it was still special for him!
 
"But...you said..." Izzy said as she watched Damian's thick cock spring free from his boxers, confused that he had said that he was much thicker than he was long. "Jesus, Damian."

She paused at her bra, just staring at him for a long moment. How long had he been hiding this secret from everyone? Did anyone in high school know that he was built that way? She didn't think so considering that the rumor mill had never mentioned it.

She very quickly undid the snap on her bra, letting it fall free so that they were both naked in the center of the room. She knew he had seen it all before due to the nude photographs, but there was something about the first encounter with a lover in the flesh.
 
Damian smiled ever so slightly though shrugged.

" I know, it's quite intimidating to most women, so I go with that older line to make sure they don't run away."

He mused, though considering just how awkward and socially 'weird' he had been back in high school it wasn't really all that much of a surprise that people didn't know about his 'little secret' though truth be told there was nothing little about him anymore.

As she let her bra fall free though Damian sucked in a breath, holding it slightly before he let it out in the form of a groan.

" Damn Izzy you're beautiful."

He knew that she knew that, but his smoldering gaze traveled over her. Of course he had 'seen it all before' but as he had said earlier, those pictures didn't hold a candle to the real Izzy. Moving to her though he smiled as he reached out and slid both hands around her waist, pulling her gently to him as he looked to her.

" I'm going to touch, and kiss every part of you."

For now he simply held her, though pulling her close pressed his VERY hard cock into her lower belly, his eyes looking to her, almost thinking to give her one last chance to back out but instead he leaned down and pressed another deep kiss to those oh so kissable lips, sealing any further words for now!
 
Izzy shivered as he told her that he was going to explore all of her and she melted against him as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her until her head was swimming. Scott had never kissed her like this in their entire marriage. It made her grin, her belly tightening in anticipation as Damian's pressed his hard cock against her lower stomach. It would most definitely be a fun ride when they got down to it in bed.
 
Damian grinned at her shiver, and even as she melted into him Damian groaned into her lips, letting her know how he wanted her, though even as she grinned, he pulled back from the kiss and studied the grin, though as he did his hands trailed over her back, one moving along her spine sending delightful little sensations through her while the other slid down and slid over a bare ass cheek, his fingers digging powerfully into the firm flesh as he groaned.

" Stunning."

He complimented before he dipped his head down and having already explored her neck and upper chest he wasn't shy in placing kisses over her large bordering on huge breasts, kissing, nipping and licking over the flesh of one breast then the other, pointedly ignoring her nipples for now, he wanting to see just how sensitive her breasts WERE before he attacked those hard nubs of flesh.

All the while his hips were slowly grinding, rubbing that huge cock against her belly, his balls from time to time gently tapping against her slit as he took his time, not wanting to rush anything with her!
 
Izzy was completely enraptured with Damian, whimpering as he kissed along her breasts and and teased her with his hands. He kneaded her bottom, caressing the fleshy part of her body as he continued to rub against her body. She was beside herself as she reached up and nearly forced his lips to capture her nipple. The moment that is happened, she quivered and let out a gasp, her attention drawn to that small little swollen point of flesh that was begging for attention.
 
Damian groaned into her skin, letting her hear and feel his desires for her, and even as he kneaded her bottom the firm flesh filled his hands nicely. Even as she couldn't hold herself back though and grabbed his head he groaned and allowed her to yank him into her breast, his lips sealing around her nipple, and even as her gasp escaped her his tongue swirled around it, teasing, licking, his teeth even from time to time biting at the flesh.

All the while he held her to him, not letting her pull or move away even had she wanted to, he taking his time to feast on her one nipple, giving her all the attention she could have asked for and not moving to the other until she pulled him over, he doing a VERY good job of tormenting her senses into a fiery inferno of desire!
 
The moment that he bit at her nipple, Izzy let out a soft cry, completely into the moment. She loved everything that he was doing to her and she was perfectly happy to allow him to hold her still as he rubbed his cock against her belly and kneaded her bottom. When she needed more attention, she moved him to her other breast, sighing as he started to suckle on that nipple as well.
 
Damian grinned as she let out that soft cry, the sound ringing in his ears let him know that she was enjoying herself, and even as he felt her body shudder or tremble with delight, he'd remember it and do more, though as she moved him over his one hand slid off her backside to her thigh before he scraped his fingers over her thigh.

Reaching down further though she would find her leg being scooped up by his hand behind her knee, and guiding her leg to wrap around him, he switched hands, getting her to climb up onto him as he carried her the few steps to the bed. Once they reached there he gently lay her down, and following her he began to kiss down her stomach, his goal clearly in his mind at least.
 
Izzy felt his hand move to her thigh, lifting her up before she felt his bed against her back. As she stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom, she felt him kissing his way down her belly and she instantly spread her legs for him. Lifting her head, she watched as he continued his journey, her muscles clenching in anticipation.
 
Damian grinned as she willingly spread her shapely and beautiful thighs for him, though as he kissed down his eyes burned into hers letting her feel his own desires for her. As he reached the junction of her legs though he groaned as he drew his tongue over the hard nub of her clit, down over the swollen lips of her pussy and back up, his hands smoothing over her thighs before he slid his hands beneath her behind and holding her in place he began to eat her out in earnest, taking his time to pleasure every part of her.

Alternating between her clit to her pussy and even straightening his tongue to press it into her. He took the time to learn what excited her the most, wanting to give Izzy all the pleasure that she could handle!
 
Izzy arched off the bed as Damian attacked her weeping pussy, gasping as he did things with his tongue that her husband had never attempted. She let out a groan, her hand instantly going to Damian's hair. She twisted and turned on the sheets, looking across her body at him as he seemed to enjoy every single moment of what he was doing.
 
There was no hiding the enjoyment on Damian's face. Intent with desire, and enjoying how she twisted and turned on the sheets, he looked right back to her as he pressed his nose into her pubic bone his lips seemed to find her clit VERY well, his tongue circling and rubbing her even as he groaned and panted, his cock getting even harder if that was possible as he clearly wasn't stopping until she came again, this time on his face and tongue, not worrying about how long it took, they'd get there eventually!
 
The moment that she came again, Izzy let out a loud yelp and bucked against his lips. Her entire body moved and squirmed, seeking more attention and begging for him to let her loose for a moment. She had no idea how he had that much self control, but part of her was thankful that he was willing to show her such a good time.
 
Damian groaned into her as she came again, and even as her entire body was moving and squirming, Damian panted as she was so utterly hot and beautiful. As she was still coming down though he was kissing and nibbling his way back up her body, before he positioned himself over her, his throbbing cock SO very hard as he looked to her.

" I... can't wait anymore Izzy."

He had positioned himself right there and even as he said that he began to press his hips forwards, sinking that VERY thick and quite long cock inside of her, one inch at a time.
 
"Oh, fuck." Izzy gasped as Damian was suddenly over the top of her body, pushing himself into her wet and quivering pussy inch by inch.

He was stretching her with his girth, the blunt tip of his cock moving deliberately until she felt him fully seated. She was panting, looking up at him with both wonder and a healthy dose of amusement. He was certainly the largest lover that she'd ever had, but the way that he filled her body was absolutely perfect.
 
Damian grinned at her gasp, and even as he pressed into her he grunted with the intense tightness, though even as he deliberately pressed into her, as she looked to him with that mixture of wonder and amusement, he groaned and shifting his hips side to side a bit it ground his hips into her, his cock pressing and rubbing OH so deeply.

" Fuck you're tight Izzy..."

He groaned out, his breath slightly halted, his eyes on her the entire time even as he shifted his hips back slowly, sliding out of her a bit only to thrust back into her, rocking her body with the impact, he groaning as he watched her large breasts bounce from the impact, though he grinned to her as well.

" You're so beautiful Izzy... fuck..."

He was doing his best not to straight out ram into her hard and fast, wanting instead to savor this moment that he had fantasized about for so long for as long as he could!
 
"I'm not tight. You're just a monster." Izzy murmured as he started to pump against her, grinding when he could until she felt her toes curl. "Jesus, Damian. You don't have to be gentle. Ride me hard if that's what you want."
 
Damian chuckled as she murmured that, and even as he ground so nice and deeply inside her he was pleased when her breath caught with the intense sensations. A groan escaped him as well though when she said that about him not having to hold back, though he nodded.

" All right, well... you asked for it."

He grumbled as he braced his knees and began to do just that, his hips slamming with deep long thrusts, pounding her into the bed with his entire body, his thick long cock hammering her, riding her hard as he watched her expressions the entire time!
 
Izzy gasped as he took her request and ran with it, hammering his hips against her own. The bed beneath them creaked and moved, her hands instantly going to grip the back of his neck and the sheets beneath her. It was the only way that she could anchor herself as the slapping of his hips against her own filled the air around them.

"Jesus Christ!" Izzy cried out, her eyes closing as she simply tried to hold on for the wild ride.
 
She had given him 'free reigns' so to speak, and so even as she held onto him and then the sheets of the bed, he chuckled at her little cry.

" You... asked for it."

He grunted out, though as her eyes closed he didn't hold back at all, instead he watched her holding on for the ride and he was determined that he was going to make her cum on his cock... though the tightness of her pussy, the way it spasmed combined with how beautiful she was to him, well it was going to be a close race between his own orgasm and pushing her into her own!
 
Izzy was certain that Damian was about to hammer her through the mattress of the bed. He was a man on a mission and as she wrapped her legs around his hips to pull him in tightly, she made the decision that she was going to help him reach that ultimate goal.

"Cum for me, Damian." Izzy moaned, begging him to reach that peak that he had pushed her through so many times that evening. "Please, cum for me."
 
Back
Top