The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of times on safari, we quit hunting in the middle because there was a Tri-Nations cup event on the television (satellite, of course). Hard-core fan? Me? Nah . . . :D
You mean... that isn't why people go on safari??? ;)

I always knew you were a bear of taste and distinction.

I live in rugby heaven. In Wales they put on nostalgia shows about the one time a Welsh team beat the All Blacks and old Lions tours during the summer. There are extra rugby shows which they don't have in England. They show even more rugby on the Welsh channel so I've decided to learn Welsh. During the world cup all the shops hung red and green flags out. Even the dress shops put red and green dresses on the models in the window.

How about the Scotland match? That was a bloody scrap. I'm convinced the Irish were doing something down and dirty in the rucks and mauls. Scotland held their composure well - always the second offence that gets pinged. *Rubs hands at prospect of upcoming Wales/Scotland match*.

Oh, JohnEB, how are the legs after the snowboarding?

And Anna, I found a new brigandess avatar - what do you think?

:kiss:
Naoko, I think she's purrr-fect for you!

I'm having a bit of a laugh with all the rugby. Of course, a few years back I was the only person stolidly chanting, "Allez les vertes!" in a room of twenty-five French fans.

They are doing much better, thank you. Had a fun, lazy Sunday. Watched the Daytona 500 with friends and family.

Here is one of the videos from my helmet cam.
http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/johneb87/media/SnowboardingSm1_zps82444d13.mp4.html
Ooohhhhh, a real mountain! I have to say that I think you were nuts to go through the trees like that, but at least you did it slowly.

Tugs Anna out of the wall.

We really need to get that fixed one of these days.

Good morning, Naked People.

I love vacation. :cattail:

What a lovely avatar, Naoko. :) And so very appropriate, too. Puss in boots. I love boots. :D

Morning, Tx. :rose: :kiss: Here's hoping your long day is without incident.

Three naked people on a wall.... Now, there's a plot bunny looking for place to land. ;)
"On a wall?" That's entirely different from how I imagined it, but... yeah, that's a plot bunny for someone.

Ooh, go on, write it! I dare you :devil:.

:kiss:
Oh, now you've done it!

Good morning, Naked People.

I love vacation. :cattail:

What a lovely avatar, Naoko. :) And so very appropriate, too. Puss in boots. I love boots. :D

Morning, Tx. :rose: :kiss: Here's hoping your long day is without incident.
Good morning, Dianthus.

Vacation is wonderful and I'll be heading out on a mini one in a month. :)

Boots? Thanks, I'd intended to mention those earlier after seeing NaokoSmith's avatar, but the boots I'm thinking of right now are my heavy and clunky winter boots. I miss my high, skinny boots.

Hey Dianthus and Anna!
you're right, these boots are way sexier than the MILF pink wellies I'm usually to be seen in. I shall hang on to this avatar and aspire to these boots :devil:. That'll make them blink at the schoolgate! ROFL.

Is it OK if I just wear my boots in this bar? Look, you can see from my avatar that that's all I'm wearing .... oh, and the sword.

:nana: (also in boots)

Good morning, Dianthus.

Vacation is wonderful and I'll be heading out on a mini one in a month. :)

Boots? Thanks, I'd intended to mention those earlier after seeing NaokoSmith's avatar, but the boots I'm thinking of right now are my heavy and clunky winter boots. I miss my high, skinny boots.

Good morning, Anna. :)

I don't like the winter boots but they are a necessary evil. I don't attempt stylish footwear on icy sidewalks or drifts of snow.

Indoors, though...:D

ETA: I really like your pink wellies, Naoko. Admittedly, the ones in the av are more swish but the pink wellies make a statement too. :)

Last edited:
Hey Dianthus and Anna!
you're right, these boots are way sexier than the MILF pink wellies I'm usually to be seen in. I shall hang on to this avatar and aspire to these boots :devil:. That'll make them blink at the schoolgate! ROFL.

Is it OK if I just wear my boots in this bar? Look, you can see from my avatar that that's all I'm wearing .... oh, and the sword.

:nana: (also in boots)
Now if I could find pink wellies... no, make that purple... I'd be a happy camper indeed.

Good morning, Anna. :)

I don't like the winter boots but they are a necessary evil. I don't attempt stylish footwear on icy sidewalks or drifts of snow.

Indoors, though...:D

ETA: I really like your pink wellies, Naoko. Admittedly, the ones in the av are more swish but the pink wellies make a statement too. :)

Dianthus, I barely attempt STYLE in the winter.

Hmm... sexy boots indoors? Sounds like an idea for a photo shoot. ;)

Now if I could find pink wellies... no, make that purple... I'd be a happy camper indeed.

Dianthus, I barely attempt STYLE in the winter.

Hmm... sexy boots indoors? Sounds like an idea for a photo shoot. ;)

I hear that. I just get tired of the bulky coats and clunky footwear...every once in a while, I want something sleek. :)

Now, that's a good idea except for needing a tidy place and a photographer!

Now that's interesting. Winter is when mens' style is at its best. Tweed coats, corduroy trousers, tattersall shirts or vests and stout broughs are the ultimate in country flash. And for city wear, good flannel suits, oxford cloth shirts and wool ties . . . I love 'em. Summer heat is so difficult to dress for without looking like an underage slob!

I hear that. I just get tired of the bulky coats and clunky footwear...every once in a while, I want something sleek. :)

*Waves hand eagerly* Oh..oh, I volunteer for photographer. Pretty please? :D

Now that's interesting. Winter is when mens' style is at its best. Tweed coats, corduroy trousers, tattersall shirts or vests and stout broughs are the ultimate in country flash. And for city wear, good flannel suits, oxford cloth shirts and wool ties . . . I love 'em. Summer heat is so difficult to dress for without looking like an underage slob!

Well, Bear, I see your point, but a well-cut, pure-wool suit goes a long way towards being 'presentable' and I believe Harry Rael-Brook still makes good shirts.

Oh No. HP's got the first shot at it, thanks. And the Dragon for protection.

Oh, come on. A young, aspiring photographer like me needs some practice on some model shots. How about this, you get one and I'll get the other. Then we'll flip a coin on who gets to take pictures of both together. Deal?

Oh, come on. A young, aspiring photographer like me needs some practice on some model shots. How about this, you get one and I'll get the other. Then we'll flip a coin on who gets to take pictures of both together. Deal?

After I've done the first session, hey ?

*sitting back to wait* You know they'll be coming out of the woodwork before long.

Oh, that's a very good point. Late fall and winter are great for men's looks, but there are those who can pull together appropriate outfits in the summer.

What did I tell you, Dianthus? ;)

Fellas, don't forget... I'm also a photographer.

*sitting back to wait* You know they'll be coming out of the woodwork before long.

how do you take pictures from in front of the lens, then ?
:cool:

From in front of the lens? With a good timer set to repeat in ten second intervals, of course. ;)

Well, as accommodating as I am by nature, I would be happy to play dress up and give you each a turn. Its time and distance that are the barriers, not me. ;)

Tell me more about this 'in front of the lens' thingy, please. My camera is a Fuji FinePix F200EXR and it has no remote.

Tell me more about this 'in front of the lens' thingy, please. My camera is a Fuji FinePix F200EXR and it has no remote.
I use a setting on my camera to do self-portraits using the timer that is built in to the camera. It's a Panasonic... something or other, with more bells and whistles than I've used in all the time I've owned the silly thing. Still, if I set it to "Program," I can use the timer function to get one or three shots.

Since I don't usually have someone around to do it for me, I have to get creative. Being able to only get three shots at a time also calls for a lot of patience, so I must plan ahead a lot. I can really only get one outfit in at a time.

I use a setting on my camera to do self-portraits using the timer that is built in to the camera. It's a Panasonic... something or other, with more bells and whistles than I've used in all the time I've owned the silly thing. Still, if I set it to "Program," I can use the timer function to get one or three shots.

Since I don't usually have someone around to do it for me, I have to get creative. Being able to only get three shots at a time also calls for a lot of patience, so I must plan ahead a lot. I can really only get one outfit in at a time.

I've used the netbook, so I can see the pose in the screen but the resolution isn't great. :(

I'll look up how to set the timer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back