The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely working, in fits and starts!

glances around warily before kicking Lit sharply up the rear

grins

Well, it can't hurt, can it?

No joke, I had a hard drive failing and was trying a last ditch effort to get it working and recover some files. I gave it a good whack, heard the arm kick out and platters spin up, got the data I needed and sent the drive to drive heaven.

LT: There is a freezer trick that can sometimes work as well.

Please Lit....pleeeeeease work, for more than five minutes at time...pleeeeease...

tumblr_mht6p9cIBO1s55dcjo1_400.jpg

Well... I started making cookies to occupy myself.
Now I have nibbles to post with. Woo!

Ummm.... So I guess I might be going to Georgia in April....?

I really wish people would stop planning things without first getting my approval.

Ummm.... So I guess I might be going to Georgia in April....?

I really wish people would stop planning things without first getting my approval.

If you were going next week I'd so want to go get coffee or pink fruity obnoxiousness with you.

LT~

How could a day that started out so innocuous turn into something from hell?

I'm heading off to bed. I should be safe there.

Maybe. Hopefully?

God I'm such a nerd. Whenever I'm driving and I see three or more cars and a semi in the same stretch, I always think: "Autobots, transform and roll out!"

I really really really want to gnaw on someone.
Not hard. I just... Really want to nibble someone's hand.

Snow's all melting! Which means... mud. Yay.

Also how can people not like Almond Joys?!! Why!

*growls softly* I hate it when I can't log into my server without so much lag. I've had this happen on WOW before. I hope they fix it soon. I'd love to get my quests done so I can lvl.

*growls softly* I hate it when I can't log into my server without so much lag. I've had this happen on WOW before. I hope they fix it soon. I'd love to get my quests done so I can lvl.

I think they patched yesterday. Maybe that has something to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back