What's your 2013 Sex Wishlist?

My 2013 sex wishlist consists of continuing to have a lot of sex in different positions, trying a threesome and having sex in different places.
 
online slut

To have an online sub slut to start with. Ladies, PM me and tell me what you got.
 
Definitely an FFM threesome.

Meet some litsters in person.

Maybe combine the two!!!
 
Having sucked my first cock this year...

...I'd really like an MMF threesome. And I'm going to work on it.
 
- Get a fleshlight (just ordered!)
- Watch my wife masturbate (she currently doesn't)
- Get a hand-job from my wife

Yours sounds like mine, wont blow me wont jack me off although she has but sometimes I dont want sex but just a quick hand job. And she wont masturbate:eek: with me watching.
 
Sex? What's that?

To actually have sex - of any kind - is on my wishlist. Had none in 2012 in my sexless marriage, which will officially end in a few more weeks. Oh, the possibilities! :devil:
 
Yours sounds like mine, wont blow me wont jack me off although she has but sometimes I dont want sex but just a quick hand job. And she wont masturbate:eek: with me watching.

I'm working on her. We'll see if any of my dreams come true this year.
 
LOVE IT! How has mmf role play been coming along so far? That's a distant hope for me as well. I felt like we were headed that way for a while back when we were dating and then she stepped back from it.

Right now it's just been The dirty talk and the toys which is extremely erotic. She reads alot of books about the subject as well. Not sure if we'll ever get there physically irl, but I'd at least like to explore the subject online with me and her together. Maybe chat and tell each other what we'd like to be doing with another guy joing us.
 
Mine would be to turn the clock back

Yes... I'm happy with my job/line of work, life in general, money, sex of course...

Years ago, I was stationed in Panama. Was in the military and did a little work for the CIA. I spent alot of my time off on this little island http://www.taboga.panamanow.com/

Looking back, I loved it there... I should have stayed... Maybe opened a Hotel and /or american restaurant.

No huricanes, tornados... pretty much 83 degrees all year round. No cars. Walk or bicycle everywhere... Dress in shorts everyday... sandals... maybe even grow a ponytail.. LOL

oh well...
 
Having sex with a guy for the first time.
Giving my G/F a creampie and having her push my head down to clean her out.
 
I'd like to get my husband to agree to a threesome. I'd also like to be the F in a MMF. And I'd love to suck on some beautiful breasts while fingering a tight pussy that isn't mine.

Have you discussed this with him at all? Does he know this is a fantasy of yours?

I wonder if my wife would like this too but is too shy to bring it up, whereas the reality is I would jump at the chance (with either gender!)
 
Just your basic intercourse will do... If can I get that I'll be happy. But, really... I'd like some discreet public fingering :p.
 
Have another MMFF orgy where we actually swap partners and try more things with them, and watching my wife eat out another woman pussy for the first time.
 
1) Another for the MMF threesome. Experiencing a woman taking me in her mouth as she is well and truly being FUCKED is something I have always wanted to experience but never had happen. With some Bi play in the warm up, watching her watching two men exciting her, then having them caress, lick, explore every inch of her body.

2) Have a 20yr old hottie make a pass at me, just for the ego boost even if nothing comes of it.

3) Have completely free, unbridled sex in the woods. Again. Miss that.
 
Back
Top