Oh no! Uh oh moments

This was groan worthy on a couple levels, but a week ago I took my tack into a shop to have them sell a couple of saddles on consignment for me. There was a mom and her two young boys in there. She was browsing, but the boys were goofing around. As I was standing at the counter talking to the store owner I heard the distinctive sound of a crop swishing through the air and landing against leather. The boys were delighted and started whacking everything in site trying to one up the other on noise output.

I on the other hand had shivers up and down my spine, and this hollow ache in my chest.
 
Sometime ago I was attending a Playcentre (NFP parent-run childcare org in NZ) junk play workshop. Partway through the ropes got brought out. Usually I'm ok with ropes in non-kinky places but when we had to practise tying knots around each others waists and then pulling to check if they held I uh, got that feeling and it was bloody hard to keep a straight face around all the other mothers till it got untied :eek:
 
I have recently been watching Supernatural for the first time and the other day I made my bf rewind & replay the moment when Sam came out of the shower in a towel... I have a hard time following the plot since there is such a conflict going on in my mind about which character I'd like to tie up more or which one is a better lover or what yummy sounds they would make while being caned... Thank goodness my bf understands lol!

supernatural is fantastic isn't it?! my wife has a big thing for Dean. there are so many moments in that series that make you wonder what possibilities could arise if it were to get kinky.


the client who's house I'm at today rides horses and she came out of the house in her riding gear this morning. oh my goodness I got instantly hard and couldn't help but make sure I was able to see her all the way up until she went out the gate. she could bridle me up, put a bit in my mouth and whip my rump any day!!
 
I've had a few OMG what was I think moments after fucking or sucking someone, but it only lasts for a moment then Im happy again :D
 
Everytime I pass this biker store near downtown. The smell of the materials/leather/etc...reminds me of the scent of an armbinder or ball gag strap...makes me swell a little...ALSO anytime I pass a womans shoes store (high heels make me swoon)!!!
 
supernatural is fantastic isn't it?! my wife has a big thing for Dean. there are so many moments in that series that make you wonder what possibilities could arise if it were to get kinky.

Yes, when Sam found Dean and a young woman tied to a tree ...I was thinking there is no way the rest of the episode could possibly be better than the ending I had in mind!!!
 
Before I knew it could even be a fetish, I'd get a bit excited in the sadistic/sexual way when inserting needles into my patients.
 
Turned on

I never realized how much they say master in the Star Wars. Needless to say I was thinking dirty the entire time.
 
Years ago went into a sex shop and the smell of leather and latex was so overwhelming that made my head spin when I left totally missed the door and tryed to walk out through a wall. Didn't dare look around sure that everyone in the shop must have noticed.
 
Common OMG moment for me: Hearing the door to a hotel room closing laying naked on the bed realizing I don't remember their name. Always leaves me thinking how slutty I am and what my mother would think of me if she knew.
 
Sometimes I look at collars in the pet store longingly. Then I giggle and think, "that's fucking ridiculous." Then I stare some more hoping I'll be surprised with one so I don't have to admit I really want one.

Oh fuck I'm drunk.

I love this. Will you be my friend??? lol :D
 
For me, it's any trip to the hardware store. I can get myself seriously aroused looking at the rope, chains, rods and other straightforward things. Start envisioning things you can do with a good length of plastic piping, ball chain and countless other items, and oh yeah...it gets fun. :eek:
 
Well you just dredged up the only moment of public drunkenness I have ever seen for MeekMe, so she will probably never ever forgive you!! :eek: Or me, now :p
 
For the wife and I both, whenever we go near an assortment of rope, we always touch them to see which is soft enough to use on her. We have found ourselves buying some rope just out of the blue many times.
 
Working at one of the schools one of the admin staff is outside talking to me about plans for marking out new rounders and football pitches. She has a sheaf of paper in her hand.

She is pointing out where on the field they want them and then she rolls up the paper and starts patting the top of her other fist as she is looking out onto the field.

I have no fucking clue what she was saying *at all* as I was fixated on was her slapping that rolled up paper. I would have agreed to anything and I'm SO GLAD I had my jumper tied around my waist because that was about the only thing stopping her from seeing my rock hard boner.

Thank god she had given me the plans on a piece of paper. ;)
 
At the end of a shift today, one of my staff had got changed and was spraying himself with body spray. When I raised an enquiring eyebrow, he said "I'm getting ready to go to that woman to let her hurt me again."

:eek:

It took a few moments for me to realise he was talking about the physiotherapist :eek:
My expression must have been priceless...
 
Back
Top