New Member Introductions

eroticheart said:
hey Angelmoon, know this post is a little older but thought still okay to write. I love reading the stories on lit and have been reading them long time. some really good authors and some very hot and arousing stories. your profile doesnt let pm"s but you said to contact you. love to hear from you

I love your name. I just had to say that. :rose:

hey, just started posting today, been hanging around this place for about a year.... Normally the rather quiet type, unless a convo starts aobut something that I'm really excited about/ interested in, then i can generally talk alot. I'm in an amazing relationship with my idea of the perfect girl... Though we currently live two hours apart, so if any1 has any questions about long-distance relationships, "i'm your man" i guess. That's all.

Kitsune-Kun

kitsune_kun said:
hey, just started posting today, been hanging around this place for about a year.... Normally the rather quiet type, unless a convo starts aobut something that I'm really excited about/ interested in, then i can generally talk alot. I'm in an amazing relationship with my idea of the perfect girl... Though we currently live two hours apart, so if any1 has any questions about long-distance relationships, "i'm your man" i guess. That's all.

Kitsune-Kun

Welcome to Lit. :)

I am new here but have logged on a few times because a man I used to date has a few stories online. I enjoyed reading them and many a time, I like to come back to read some of the stories on here.

I thought I would join, poke around and see what goes on....

;)

Greetings!

Newly minted lawyer doing the corporate thing down here in Austin. Been peeking for a few weeks, and finally decided to join on in.

~ loosens tie ~

Hey there.. Just wanted to say hello.. Not new to internet forums, but new to this one. Glad to be here.

Married Mid 30's. Male.

Very sexually active (alone)
Very attractive, lovely wife.

Will read a lot to catch up!

Oooh, I'm brand new and super glad I found this post! I'm Missy, I'm 23, and I'm from CT. I hope to find lots of nice people around here :D

Welcome to Lit. You'll find everyone here to be friendly, and I hope you'll stick around. Just wander through the threads and join in the dialog.

Skip1934a said:
Welcome to Lit. You'll find everyone here to be friendly, and I hope you'll stick around. Just wander through the threads and join in the dialog.

Thank you very much :heart: How is everyone's Monday going?

Howdy!

Hey all!

I've been on Literotica for centuries..

Even had a login a while back, but lost the password for the sucker and don't have the same email address anymore.

I'm a published erotic romance author - I specialize in capture/forced seduction novels.

Lots of gags, blindfolds, ropes, biting, etc. It would fall under the reluctance/non-consent genre here.

Personally speaking, I'm a D but my romantic relationships are D/d. Me being the latter. Some people have trouble working that out - but I promise it's a real thing, LOL!

Just because I'm a dominant female doesn't mean I don't want someone to try and dominate me in bed.

Key word being try...

You've got to earn it, baby!

:D

Anyways, nice to back wit ya's.

xx Isa

maritxu69g said:
I already said hi before, but, well just in case...
I look foward to meeting you all :)
Maria :heart:

Well, just in case... welcome. Enjoy the fellowship here at AH. I like to learn a little about the people here, so I always look at their profile, and I see you haven't given us much to see of you. How about putting a bit about yourself in there?

Hello

I might as well put in my two cents and say... Hello All! I have loved watching the discussions and stories in here for some time. Finally decided to join in. So once again. Hi :p

Greetings and salutations, all

As an observant but reluctant correspondent, I appreciate this site more and more.

Hello, folks.

I particularly enjoy the confident writings of the larger, mature woman's point of view.

Talk to me.

Hello all

I'm a relative newcomer here, been browsing for a month or so & took the plunge. I'm a mwm, to a lovely little latina lady, but ...... she's not quite as open or experimental as I. I'm always eager for advice that might help to open her horizons. I am seeking to learn about the fine art of rope bondage. Any willing sub's out there to help speed this process along? Anyway, I love the site, the forums, and the great lit here. Looking to make some new friends.

Welcome to the forums. Hope oyu;ll get involved and jointhe conversations. But be ready for a lot of sarcastic humor (among other more congenial humor).

hiii

hi! i'm a new memebr just joined like now lol! but i found this forum as i was looking for some info regarding havign sex for first time.
i jsut turned 18 a couple of months ago.
i live in canada although i migrated to it 6 years ago form europe and i am curently first year in univ. can't give more than that much personal info cuz i am kinda shy
from the first statement i made u can see that i am still a virign (in a way )

i have a gf for like 6 years now that i love sooo much! :heart:
THe only see her 2 months per year as she lives in europe :( thus its a long distance relationship.
and the reason i joined is to find out info and advice for like "beginners to sex" i guess haha

i guess thats about it for who i am so hi everyone!

2801011 said:
hi! i'm a new memebr just joined like now lol! but i found this forum as i was looking for some info regarding havign sex for first time.
i jsut turned 18 a couple of months ago.
i live in canada although i migrated to it 6 years ago form europe and i am curently first year in univ. can't give more than that much personal info cuz i am kinda shy
from the first statement i made u can see that i am still a virign (in a way )

i have a gf for like 6 years now that i love sooo much! :heart:
THe only see her 2 months per year as she lives in europe :( thus its a long distance relationship.
and the reason i joined is to find out info and advice for like "beginners to sex" i guess haha

i guess thats about it for who i am so hi everyone!

Hi, big number. Welcome to the AH forum. Stick around and join in the discussions. You'll get all kinds of advice, but I'd be careful about following ANY of it from this bunch.LOL

Back