The county fair

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
A young man is visiting his family (aunt, uncle, cousins) who live out in the country. Every summer the small town community holds a county fair that culminates with the crowning of Miss (insert town name), a very coveted title for the young ladies.

Our main character is asked to be on the judging panel, a request from his aunt who is on the fair committee. Thinking it'll be fun he agrees.

His cousin is one of the contestants and wins the title. As per tradition the newly crowned Miss (...) gets to pick one of the judges to go on a date with. She picks her cousin, who she had her eye on ever since he walked through the door.

Once again he goes along with it. All night long she flirts with him and eventually she gets handsy. He backs off, but she is persistent. "Com'on cuz, out here this is normal. Relatives get it on all the time and no one bats an eye." Then with that she takes off her top to reveal her 36 DD breasts.

Our main character now has a difficult decision to make.
 
Last edited:
Cousin-sex is just barely incest in many places and quite common and acceptable in others. This fella's quandary arises from his particular subculture. Maybe he should wonder if she's infectious.
 
If he's a judge then there has to be ample opportunity for "bribery and corruption".

Perhaps the contests in Demeanour country fair are desperate to win the coveted title of Miss Demeanour and will do anything to get the judges on side.

The fairground also gives plenty of opportunity for them to show off their skills, running riot in the giant vegetable competition, showing off their buns and baps in the baking contest, all that icing and cream.

You get the idea, she might be his cousin but she needs his vote to be sure of winning.
 
As much as this cousin wants to win the title of Miss Demeanour, she is willing to do almost anything. After showing off her blue-ribbon calf in the 4H tent, she brings him behind the curtains for private showing.

After a whirlwind of teasing and pleasing in the hayloft of the cow barn, this judge is approached by another woman as he's picking the stray bits of hay from his clothing. His Aunt Myrtle, the hot cousin's mom, says that she is a late entry into the contest. She is upset that her daughter might win this title for the third year in a row, saying that the cousin turns into a raging slut for a few months following every competition she wins. Because of this, Auntie will do whatever it takes to make sure her daughter loses.

Aunt Myrtle is approaching middle-age, but she still has her killer farm-girl body, but she has another weapon. A more powerful one: friends. Auntie's cheering section has this poor judge over-sexed for the next few hours, but he can't resist one last taste of his cousin. Auntie walks in to the pie tasting room once he's got flavor all over his face, enticing him with one last bribe. She says that if the daughter loses, it doesn't matter to whom, then his new favorite Auntie will make sure he gets a special 'thank you' reminder every weekend for the rest of the year by her or one of her friends.

The cousin overhears this and gets upset, pulling the judge behind a curtain at the last moment. She pulls a friend in with her, and the friend gets naked at cousin's command. The cousin promises the judge that he can have any member of the local college cheerleading team members at his sexual disposal for the next year if she gets her way.

As the judge takes his place at the table he shares with some old local folks, he looks out across the crowd to see that fully half of the group is women that he could have sex with. Half of this group are his cousin's cheerleaders, and the rest are his aunt's friends.

How does he decide? Is there someone hiding under the table to help convince him?
 
Oh my god, I enjoyed reading both ideas. I can imagine good ol' country women dressed like slutty Daisy Dukes in order to curry favor when the judges.

I love the thought of a fight between mom and daughter and the means they go to in order to win the coveted crown.
 
Back
Top