The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. You may not post...This includes discussions and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or child sex abuse.

Isn't it grand how the progressive owner of this website continues to allow progressive posters to keep violating her own Forum Guidelines?

Why are progressives still allowed to post the exact type of posts others have been censored and banned for?
 
Isn't it grand how the progressive owner of this website continues to allow progressive posters to keep violating her own Forum Guidelines?

Why are progressives still allowed to post the exact type of posts others have been censored and banned for?

Hey, I know why!

Remember when you started calling the owner of this site "childboss" because of the childish way she lorded over this Board, allowing her partisan pals to post exactly what she didn't allow others to post, all the while holding ridiculously dear to her totally infantile claim that this is a non-partisan "Free Speech" site, that she applies her rules to everyone equally...

...and then she violated her own Forum Guideline by accusing you of accusing her of underage stuff simply because you referred to her as "childboss"? I know - right! And after totally fabricating that herself, she pulled it out of her ass and threatened to ban you if you ever called her that again because accusing anyone here of such a thing is NOT TOLERATED at all?

GREAT STUFF!
 
Hush. This has been going on for months. Ranting is not getting you anywhere.
Pick a new subject.
 
If you quote yourself and answer your own questions. Does that not say something might be a little off inside your noggin'?
 
A friend had a Chevy pickup with a 454 in it. The truck would whine every time you passed a gas station.

My cars are always drivers. I do not need to feed a big block in order to get to work and the grocery store.
 
My cars are always drivers. I do not need to feed a big block in order to get to work and the grocery store.

My little 2.0 litre French rocket will piss all over one of your huge engined yank monstrosities on any road that isn't a five mile long straight.
 
Photo radars are slowly training me to be a hands on ten and two type of driver.

One was photo. The expensive one, was a few km's from the toll booth. I didn't even have my foot on the gas. They pulled me and 5 other cars as we paid the toll
260 dollars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top