orgy room III

he pumps in and out, deeper and deeper.......He holds my hands above my head. I"m unable to use my hands and touch his warm body....I kiss his lips......push my tongue into his mouth......it feels so good....
 
Monak is such a good fun lady! Sensing time to tease. I pull out and stroke some precum on her swollen, wet clit, spreading it around as I stroke my cock. Then with out warning I plunge back inside balls deep!
 
I open the door and look inside. Oh, Mona is getting fucked again! I smile at the lucky gentleman. Mona is a good fuck.

Then I look over at Caroline, her parted legs and lifted skirt, her nice naked tits, her hands working herself and her hanging lower lip, tip of tongue moisting it. Her horny eyes are on the couple, but when I step inside and close the door she looks over at me.

I step up to her, a hand on my crotch rubbing my hardening erection. I place the other on her available tit and squeese it. "Looks like you needed some help with that. And maybe I have something else you might want?"

I start to unbuckle my belt.
 
The guy who just entered the room was a real hunk!! Could I get lucky here, I wonder? When he looked over at me, I smiled back at him. I think I'm in luck!

He came over to where I was sitting with my fingers in my pussy and yes!! He was undoing his belt and fondling my tit. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them and I reached out and released his cock from his jockey's. Although still only starting to stiffen up, it was a decent size and I stroked it and leant forward to take the large head in my mouth. Licking the head and working his shaft with my hand, and then taking as much as I could in my mouth I began gently squeezing his balls in my hand and bobbing my head down on his cock, taking as much of it as I could in my mouth and throat.

Once he was fuuly hard, I stopped and took it from my lips. It was bigger than any I had seen before and I knew what I wanted. "Please...please fuck me" I pleaded.
 
I sit at the bar and sip my coffee.......I cross my legs and watch caroline and coquette......

"Looks like it is just us girls..."
 
The girl on the couch was eager to respond to my proposition, grabbing greedily for my cock as I released it from my pants. I put one foot on the couch next to her, allowing her a better grasp, inviting her to take my cock to her lips, which she happily did, kissing it, licking her tongue along it, then taking it in between her full lips, while her hand shifted to my balls, starting to rub and massage.

I groaned in content as she started to bob up and down on my hardening shaft, soon reaching its full girth in her warm, soft mouth. She must have been content too, because now she pulled it out and looked at me pleadingly, begging me to fuck her, and I was not hard to ask.

I stepped in beween her parted legs, looming over her, cock in hand shining with saliva, looking down at her glistering pussy that she opened to me with two fingers, legs spread wide.

Angling my rock hard log of a cock down at her, I bend down, grabbed her by the buttocks, pulling her out on the couch while lifting her legs high, almost bending her open.

She winched and bit her lip as I penetrated her and pushed inside. Her pussy was running wet from the spectacle and her fingering, and while I did feel her pussy widening, I sank all the way to the root in her on the first thrust.

I looked at her, her eyes rolling back, her lips wide open, wimpering, while I rolled my hips to widen her further, feeling all her insides, before starting to fuck her. Long, deep, slow at first, then increasing to asteady pace, slamming in harder every time.

"Like this, babe?" I grinned, listening to her deepening moans.

(when I heard Mona say it was just you girls, I thought 'hey - what about me?', but I didn't say anything. I'd fuck Mona later, I thought, and Coquette too, if she wanted. For now, I felt pretty sure the two girls would feel free to join us in the couch pleasuring Caroline. She struck me as a girl who'd enjoy attention like that)
 
I watched Rico take Caroline in his arms and lay her on the couch....she hungrily took his shaft in her mouth and began to suck his member.....pulling it to the right and left....she begged him to take her......he spread her legs and thrust deep......

I was very wet watching it......my hand between my legs...my fingers playing with my clit.
 
I gazed over at Mona while fucking Caroline. Such a turn on. My cock grew to unknown proportions inside her wet pussy from seeing the other girl pleasing herself to our play.

"Come closer, darling, don't be shy" I moaned to Mona "it's a big couch, and the more the merrier"
 
I was in ecstasy! The first lunge as he got between my legs made me wince as he was thicker and longer than most of the men I had been with. Pulling my butt towards him as he quickened his deep full thrusts, I felt him in places no cock had been for a long time. I reached out and grabbed him round his waist, pulling him tight in against me, locking my legs around him as I revelled in the attention he was giving me.

Suddenly, I felt my self building to an orgasm. "I'm going to cum" I groaned and felt my cum squirting out as he drove on relentlessly. He grunted that the next one would be better and kept thrusting. "You have a lovely tight cunt" he murmered.

(Would love for the other girls to join us.....)
 
Moaning as her pussy contracted around my shaft in her first explosive orgasm, I pushed on and brought her immediately to her second.

"Do you have a third, baby?" I grinned "I can keep going for a long while"

(come sit on Carolines face Mona)
 
*immediately disrobes and sidles up to Rico as he fucks Carolina to another orgasm no doubt* Well then, what a nice surprise...
 
I approach Carolina's face...i spread my legs and place my pussy over her mouth.

"Lick me..." I command.

Carolina's tongue licks my pussylips then darts inside. I moan softly
 
I hold still, cock deep in Carolines pussy, feeling her body as jelly, shivering, tightening, relaxing and repeating, in post orgasm spasms.

I look at Monas ass, while she slowly rubs herself against Carolines lapping tongue, sinks down and grinds on her mouth, letting her lick inside her. Beautiful.

Then I look at Coquette by our side. Naked and beautiful too. I smile and reach out to her, place one of my strong hands on her soft thigh. "Yes" I reply "nice surprice indeed".

My hand slips in between her legs that part willingly. I stroke upward, slowly until my palm curves and cup over her pussy. Warm juices flow onto it as her lips part. I massage her stiffening clit with my thumb while my forfinger bends and slips up into her. I hold it there in the warmth for a while, watching as she leans back in a pleasant sigh, brushing up on Mona as she does.

And then Mona and Coquette starts kissing. Deeply and passionately.

Slowly, I pull my cock from Carolines pussy, feeling her body shake as I do. Keeping my one hand on her buttock, I slip over to Coquette, and place my cock on her pussy.

"Do you want some of this too, baby?"
 
*I inhale sharply, breaking my kiss with Mona as I feel Rico's lovely firm hand on my ass and gasp as the tip of his cock bumps against my pussy entrance, already soooo wet* Oh, oh fuck, Rico, yes, please...
 
I walk in and strip nude, and start stroking my already noticeably hard cock looking at Mona, Coquette, and Caroline. Trying to decide which one I want to fuck, secretly hoping that two of them will want to test out the new guy. One of them riding my face, feeling my tongue licking slowly up and down their wet slit before circling the clit. Savoring the wetness as I suck the clit between my lips and nibble softly with my teeth. I would have a hand reached up rubbing the labia lips before sliding a finger gently inside.
Meanwhile my cock is hard as a rock and sticking straight up for someone to lick or ride.

Ladies let me know who's going to do what so I can start filling in the details.
 
As Rico pulls out of my pussy and starts to fuck Coquette who is kissing Mona, I slide away from them. 2 new guys have arrived in the room and I amlooking for more!!

Going over to them naked and glowing from Rico, I introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Caroline, you guys look like you mean business, from the bulges in your pants. Perhaps I can help you there" Reaching down I rub their cocks through their pants. "Get your gear off guys and I will take you both at once." They hurriedly shed their clothes revealing decent sized cocks, fast becoming erect. "Looks like I'm in for a treat.. how would you like to have me" I asked.....
 
As Rico pulls out of my pussy and starts to fuck Coquette who is kissing Mona, I slide away from them. 2 new guys have arrived in the room and I amlooking for more!!

Going over to them naked and glowing from Rico, I introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Caroline, you guys look like you mean business, from the bulges in your pants. Perhaps I can help you there" Reaching down I rub their cocks through their pants. "Get your gear off guys and I will take you both at once." They hurriedly shed their clothes revealing decent sized cocks, fast becoming erect. "Looks like I'm in for a treat.. how would you like to have me" I asked.....

I say I want you on my knees sucking my cock getting it nice and wet so I can fuck you.
After you kneel in front of me I put hands in your hair and guide your head to my waiting cock.
I wait to see your cocksucking technique, hopefully paying attention to my balls before deciding what to do next.
 
My cock head slides into Coquette. It is tighter than Caroline's, lips fuller, and there is an audible pop as my push inside and her muscles widen to engulf my throbbing hard penis. I shiver and hold still for a while, do breathing exercises through my nose, then focus, bend over her and lunge in deeper in a long thrust.

Then I start to fuck her. On my knees between her legs, hands under her buttocks, her ankles supported on my shoulders. Deep - hard - long thrusts. Almost pulling her off and to the floor over me, her back on the cushion, neck bent at the back, moaning and groaning and whimpering as I ravage her, her tits bobbing up and down.

Mona is next to us, on all four on the couch with a new guy behind her, sliding his cock into her warm pussy. The girls look at eachother and smile, and while steadying herself on her knees, Mona reaches out and grabs Coquettes tit, start to roll and massage it.
 
mmmmm ---- wondering if anyone is here ....

I pour myself a water and settle down on the sofa .... my long legs stretched out before I felt myself slowly dozing off and dreaming sweet dreams ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
I see Katie and approach her. I am distracted by her long legs. It's been a while since we hooked up. I know she would recognize me. I sit beside her and place my hand on her bare thigh.

"How are you, Katie." I ask her.
 
I sit down in the lounge and sip my cup of coffee......my yoga pants clung to my legs and thighs.....leaving nothing to the imagination.....
 
I turn my head and there she is, in her yoga pants. It's been a while since I used her body for my pleasure. I get up and approach her with a huge boner in my pants.

"How are you, Mona? Remember me, we have some great times in this room." I said.
 
Back
Top