Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the morning went well, and we traded a couple of loads apiece and had a good time catching up on the last month since we saw each other.

Here's a couple pix of what I wore; it did the trick, and had him panting like a rabid dog:devil:

Rags

mmm luv ur dick
 
I hooked up with a guy that I have been talking to for a long time now. He has the absolutely perfect cock for sucking, not to big but big enough to completely fill your mouth and throat with it. and he has the best self control of anyone I have ever sucked. I spent over 45 minutes edging him with my lips, tongue and throat before he just exploded in my mouth.

What a great day it was :D
 
We will be having a repeat performance today, and Saturday he is having a friend over so the possibilities are endless:devil:
 
Not today... But did last night after visiting the pub with my friend, and getting back to his... mmmm... and wondering if I'll be sucking cock again when I'm at the final day of the beer festavil on Saturday...
 
Yes Yes Yes

Since I have been given to Paul We have Played 3 times. First was just an audition gave him a blow job then was sent away . Talked on phone after blow job audition was told He would teach me to give better blow jobs I had to agree to service him on his term . Then was given another in person play date
Gave I think a better blow job
ate his ass
Held his dick while he peed in toilet then shock and kissed dick then told to leave

Up till then I still had not cum when I was with him

Then Today Reported at 5 in the morning let myself in stripped Woke him showered with him held his dick for morning piss cleaned him
Jerked Myself off into my hand ate it then was given permission to give him the wettest sloppiest cocksucking I could till he gave me a large load for my trouble
Loved it Can't wait for next time
 
I love this thread. I have always wanted to play with a cd/tv and suck someone dressed in lingerie. Maybe one day!
 
YES!!! This morning, I met my friend at the Mt Sinai marina and we rowed out to my boat. We went below and I got down on my knees and waited as he took off all his clothes. He then held me tightly by the head and treated me to a very energetic and very enjoyable throat fucking and finally forcing his cock to the back of my throat when he came, squirting all his semen directly into my stomach. Sadly, I didn't get to taste any of it. He said that maybe next time he'll bring along a friend of his to fuck my mouth also. I told him that I'd really like that.
 
Last edited:
My lover is a beautiful T-Girl. On the outside you couldn't tell the difference. She has nice flowing hair, beautiful perky breasts. But underneath it all she has a wonderful thick 6" cock.

We both wear lingerie and we both wear panties all the time.

In public we look like an average couple, behind closed doors it's a different story.
Very hot Gaysage. I've often thought about a LTR with a shemale as there are some really good sweethearts out there. I discovered my affection for them after I was married so I have only befriended them and not boyfriended them...lol. Sad.
 
im about to meet up with someone in my laundry room and suck a nice cock. maybe rim him. ill tell u guys what happens
 
happened just as expected. we walked in to the room. got on my knees and sucked him. rimmed him a little but i dont have much experience. went back to sucking and he came in my mouth. swallowed every drop. yummy

although these discreet encounters are fun, i think im ready for a more steady thing. sometimes these encounters feel too risky and i personally dont get excited by possibility of gettin caught.
 
Yes!!

I went out to the beach today, to the State Park. I had walked out toward the point and was leaning against the seawall when a younger couple walked up. She was stunning in a micro thong bikini and he was pretty good looking in an open shirt and speedos.

They stopped and we began to chit chat. I was having trouble paying attention to the conversation between looking at her breasts and his bulging crotch. It became obvious that they were aware of my gaze as he began getting an erection and her nipples stood out like erasers. I was starting to feel very uncomfortable and horny, not to mention, embarrassed when the girl reached over and began to massage his cock, looking at me the whole time and continuing to talk.

After a few seconds he was leaning against the seawall with his eyes closed. She pulled his speedos down enough to release his erection and kept on playing with it. I was mesmerized, I couldn't take my eyes off his tool as her hands continued to work on it. I could feel my own cock swelling and I started rubbing it through my shorts.

I heard her say something and looked up into her smilling face. "Do him, honey, you know you want to", she said. I just stood there and she said, "suck his cock and I'll suck yours or he will. Do it". I looked around to make sure we were alone and dropped to my knees. She placed him in my mouth and continued to stroke him with one hand while she put the other behind my head. I totally surrendered and allowed her to direct the action. He lasted several minutes despite my best efforts, but, at last he shoved in as far down my throat as he could and she pushed my head toward him.

He filled my throat and mouth as he pulled partly out and back in again. She was in ecstasy and when he was done, she was as good as her word and went down on me while I was still on my knees. When I came in her mouth, she sat back up and kissed me deeply, filling my mouth with my own cum.

They are tourists and will only be here for the rest of the week, but, we agreed to meet as often as possible. We are supposed to go to dinner tonight; I can't wait for my wife to meet them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top