Available to edit ~~ October 2014

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.).

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Have fun :)

<<------- Available to clients

Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.).

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Have fun :)

Available for clients this month.

Genres I WILL NOT EDIT = Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, Rape/Non-Consent, Horror and Non-Human. Do not even bother contacting me if your story falls under any of these categories.

I will edit in American English. I will edit for grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. If you need advice or edits as far as plot, dialogue or any of that, please let me know and I will be more than happy to provide any advice.

I have more than a few published works. This not to brag but to assure you that your story will receive the benefit of my experience as well as a professional eye.

I have many stories on the site, mostly in Interracial but also some in the Celebrity category. All of my stories have an average rating of 4.0 or above, and some have an average rating of 4.5 or above (HOT), so I think I know a thing or two about what makes a good story.

Click here to check out some of my stories.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=768747&page=submissions

A minor point. I do NOT have either Microsoft Works or Word, instead I use Open Office, an open source freeware version. However it accepts any file format created using Works or Word.

Yes still around this month.
No rape, non-con, drugs, BDSM, piss or scat.

Prefer Ms office or open office format

PM if you think I can help

Todger65

Here in October

Wow, I have been busy. Science fiction, incest, cuckolds, Halloween horror ... seems like everything comes my way. I am available in October and try to give quick turnarounds.

I guess I have to say -- no shit or piss, please.

- PM me with a brief synopsis. I don't edit Gay Male or Cuckold, a story in any other category should be fine/

- Tell me what you want and what you don't like.

- Most of the time I do not mention the plot structure & dynamics because I think it is a personal preference of each author. I will critique the plot if you ask me to.

- If your story is over 10,000 words, then send me your story in 10,000-word parts and wait for me to finish editing each segment before sending me the next part. It is OK to send me all of your story if you are only a few thousand words over 10,000 words.

- Please fix all the basic errors before you send me your manuscript. Yes, you can miss a few errors things here and there, I am supposed to edit your story. I am only asking for you to not send me early drafts.

- I will give you my subjective opinion. You can disagree with me but remember that other potential readers will probably feel the same. Please make an effort to address my comments if I think something is absurd or stupid.

- I prefer *.DOCX [Microsoft Word filetype] so I can track all changes (and you can accept/deny each change). Tell me if you don't want me to use *.DOCX. I am able be able to use any other file format (I hope :s ).

- Don't panic.

edit

I do not remember whether I posted that I am available in October, but I am. The subject matter does not matter, but I will not do rape, shit or urine.

Wow, I have been busy. Science fiction, incest, cuckolds, Halloween horror ... seems like everything comes my way. I am available in October and try to give quick turnarounds.

I guess I have to say -- no shit or piss, please.

Are you still busy???
Just wondering what a sexy geek looks like
It does wonders for the imagination

Aha!

Are you still busy???
Just wondering what a sexy geek looks like
It does wonders for the imagination

Then my screen name has done its job ...

;o)

But I am sorry to say that a Sexy Geek probably does not associate with a Poor Man, Richard ...

Back