Wife wants to share

Dancer foul

Normal they don't maybe because it was the main stage because when she gets a private dance it is on LOL
 
Thank you

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I was so nervous that there might be hurtful comments but you all have been wonderful. Again thank y'all.
:) -Roxy-

PS feel free to ask me anything we are open and honest and will answer as best we can.
 
This is simply a beautiful woman.....:rose:

attachment.php


I'm not sure what else I can say....
...but I think I could love you........:heart:
 
what’s the wildest/kinkiest sexual experience you’ve had Roxy? Any naughty fantasies of your that you’d like to share?
 
dz2681

As far wild experience I have had a few I used to be little naughty LOL. Here's 1 When I was in college I dated a married couple and worked at a swingers club as a waitress and some nights I would fuck the well hung bartender on the bar in front of everyone lots of good tips later. I have many other experiences. as far as fantasies there are still a few but I try to live them all out.

:kiss:Roxy
 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Last edited:
As far wild experience I have had a few I used to be little naughty LOL. Here's 1 When I was in college I dated a married couple and worked at a swingers club as a waitress and some nights I would fuck the well hung bartender on the bar in front of everyone lots of good tips later. I have many other experiences. as far as fantasies there are still a few but I try to live them all out.

:kiss:Roxy

Very hot, would love to hear some of those other wild times. How about this few fantasies? Can share via pm if you’d like :D
 
My past adv.

From my college years as a junior I spent a semester studying abroad in Mexico City. While there I made friends with several other students. One of the boys named Jesse ended up being my go to for sex. after knowing him for a while we were out drinking at night with some friends and afterwards went back to his place we were a little drunk and just relaxing after a bit of time everyone started going home then it was just me and him and his friend. We were fooling around while his friend was asleep on the chair by the couch we were on so I started giving him head. When his friend woke up and saw us I stopped and tried to act like nothing was going on. He then asked me if I would let his friend play too. Now in hind site I think they had this planned. Well I said yes and moved over on my and knelt by his friend and pulled down his pants and began to stroke and lick his cock. The next thing I new my skirt was being pulled down and I felt him enter me from behind it felt so hot I knew I was not going to stop them and we had sex for what felt like a long time with them eventually DPing me. and then pulling out and finishing y cumming on my face and tits this was my first mfm experience and I enjoyed being at the center of attention very much. I have had a few repeat times since then with other partners.

Roxy
 
Vegas

This guy sat nest to me at a club very friendly
 

Attachments

  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top