Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 01-22-2016, 12:13 PM   #176
Rpkitten
Really Really Experienced

Thanks Jo!

Just a quick note to let you all know I live in the Mid-Atlantic area... my community is forecasting a possible three feet of snow, which is downright apocalyptic for us. So, just FYI... I hope I'm snowed in with power and internet and nothing better to do than write with you fine people. But this could go the other way too.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:11 PM   #177
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Location: Second star to the left then straight on to morning.
Wow, then I hope you do still have power. I have the opposite problem. Too hot to go outside. Umm let me see, conversion wise..carry the 2..divide by 6

It is close to the century mark and will remain that way for most of the week. Next week is okay then back to the heat again.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:47 AM   #178
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpkitten View Post
Thanks Jo!
You're most welcome!

Quote:
Just a quick note to let you all know I live in the Mid-Atlantic area... my community is forecasting a possible three feet of snow, which is downright apocalyptic for us. So, just FYI... I hope I'm snowed in with power and internet and nothing better to do than write with you fine people. But this could go the other way too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Wolf View Post
Wow, then I hope you do still have power. I have the opposite problem. Too hot to go outside. Umm let me see, conversion wise..carry the 2..divide by 6

It is close to the century mark and will remain that way for most of the week. Next week is okay then back to the heat again.
Let's see here:

Several feet of snow in the winter...

A hundred degrees F in the summer....

You're simply describing a typical year up here in Wisconsin.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 01-23-2016, 09:24 AM   #179
DawnODay
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks Jo!

I hope it's that you have a lot of time to write! I'll check back as often as I can this weekend.

I've been working with Jo on the approximate location of the manor and we're almost there. Then things should get really interesting.

Most of all, stay safe!

Old 01-23-2016, 11:36 AM   #180
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

I'm Not Josephine Czartoryski

In my most recent post, Josephine feels a "moral quandary." She is, after all, sexually assaulting Alysa, at least for the moment. While I must admit the scene, forcibly seducing a woman who has not yet discovered her latent lesbian side, kind of turns me on, I would never do what Josephine is doing.

In the real world, "No" always means NO!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:21 PM   #181
KaseE
Dancing into Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post
In my most recent post, Josephine feels a "moral quandary." She is, after all, sexually assaulting Alysa, at least for the moment. While I must admit the scene, forcibly seducing a woman who has not yet discovered her latent lesbian side, kind of turns me on, I would never do what Josephine is doing.

In the real world, "No" always means NO!
I hope you don't mind, but I picked up on this in the post I just did.

Casey~

Old 01-25-2016, 07:06 AM   #182
DawnODay
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks Jo!

I didn't see you all weekend.

I hope you're alright!

Old 01-25-2016, 10:18 AM   #183
cripple92996
Literotica Guru

For what it's worth we got baptized with 17 inches. Being in a wheelchair in snow stinks

Old 01-26-2016, 06:51 PM   #184
Rpkitten

Quote:
I didn't see you all weekend.

I hope you're alright!
I'm alive!

Last edited by Rpkitten : 01-28-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Old 01-30-2016, 05:37 AM   #185
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Aussie_Wolf... Lordmikel....

I'll join you gentlemen shortly.

I got up and went to the kitchen primarily to be able to do the bit where I left the plate of scrambled eggs on the floor for Chauncey.

Old 01-30-2016, 08:35 AM   #186
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Milestone

We
passed a thousand posts this morning!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Last edited by EmpressJosephine : 01-30-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Old 01-30-2016, 09:56 AM   #187
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

That's right

My SRP

Old 02-01-2016, 08:30 PM   #188
DawnODay
Literotica Guru

Josephine's Automobile Fleet

In the post I just did, I took it upon myself to figure out what kind of automobiles are around the manor, in addition to the two already established. If anyone disagrees, especially Josephine, let me know and I'll adjust my post.

Old 02-08-2016, 01:53 PM   #189
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

I didn't know our officer and Butler were such exhibitionists. Carrying on like that with both the cook and the lawyer in the room. For shame you two. LOL

Just hope Tim isn't summoned any time soon.

On a different Note, Has anyone seen RP around? It has been 4 days and no sign of her. Hope she is okay after that blizzard.

Old 02-08-2016, 05:00 PM   #190
Rpkitten

I am alive and well. Weekends just get a little "hit or miss" regarding my availability.

Old 02-08-2016, 05:31 PM   #191
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Oh that's okay. Just glad all is well.

Old 02-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #192
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Servants' Quarters

In a post a while ago, Tim made reference to "servants' quarters."

Am I correct in assuming these are somewhere other than in the main house?

Old 02-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #193
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCorteeze View Post
In a post a while ago, Tim made reference to "servants' quarters."

Am I correct in assuming these are somewhere other than in the main house?

I originally intended that there be no separate servants' quarters. The idea was that the servants and guests would bed down as convenient and desirable together in the house.

I think Ian first mentioned having his own apartment over the stables. Let's assume there are a few such little apartments over the stables, and Tim has one of those, too.

Of course, some servants, or even guests, could end up in the stables themselves!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 02-14-2016, 01:23 PM   #194
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

I originally intended that there be no separate servants' quarters. The idea was that the servants and guests would bed down as convenient and desirable together in the house.

I think Ian first mentioned having his own apartment over the stables. Let's assume there are a few such little apartments over the stables, and Tim has one of those, too.

Of course, some servants, or even guests, could end up in the stables themselves!

Okay. Thanks! I'll work that into my post now.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:05 PM   #195
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

CCorteeze and Sirtimothyk!

Or should that be "Mary and Tim!"?

What a great
run of posts you did this morning!

Very hot!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 03-02-2016, 07:06 PM   #196
Rpkitten

Sooo..... I've been struggling with Piper's next post. If I'm being true to the character, then I think she'd leave. And, really, I don't find her particularly interesting anyway. I'm just not feeling Piper... at all.

So I guess I'm stepping away from the story. My sincere thanks to Dawn and Carl for babysitting her for so long, but I just don't like the character and that makes writing her more of a chore than I want.

But you've all been awesome people. So take care and who knows, maybe paths will cross sometime else when I'm a little more invested in my character.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:51 PM   #197
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Sooo..... I've been struggling with Piper's next post. If I'm being true to the character, then I think she'd leave. And, really, I don't find her particularly interesting anyway. I'm just not feeling Piper... at all.

So I guess I'm stepping away from the story. My sincere thanks to Dawn and Carl for babysitting her for so long, but I just don't like the character and that makes writing her more of a chore than I want.

But you've all been awesome people. So take care and who knows, maybe paths will cross sometime else when I'm a little more invested in my character.

We'll miss you!

Do you want to do a few posts bowing out gracefully (having Piper call Uber? Getting someone to drive her back to campus?), or should we just handle it?

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 03-04-2016, 08:37 PM   #198
DawnODay
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'm sorry to see you leave. I loved writing with you!

Old 03-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #199
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Quote:

Well looks like Carl is suddenly on his own again as RP has not written a last post to explain her absence. Was wondering if he should investigate those moans coming from the hallway (Dawn and partner) or perhaps from the study itself (Josephine and KaseE) or if anyone else would care to team up, although I believe there is no one left at the moment except the cook and she has made it clear she is off limits to males

Old 03-05-2016, 12:17 PM   #200
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Wolf View Post
Well looks like Carl is suddenly on his own again as RP has not written a last post to explain her absence. Was wondering if he should investigate those moans coming from the hallway (Dawn and partner) or perhaps from the study itself (Josephine and KaseE) or if anyone else would care to team up, although I believe there is no one left at the moment except the cook and she has made it clear she is off limits to males
You could do a post where Piper asks you to call her a cab and you do and then leave her on the damaged stoop to wait for it.