Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 01-02-2016, 04:35 PM   #151
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

I did post, I assumed that it was time to work off of Amberstar's last post. I can change that if I assumed improperly.

My SRP

Old 01-02-2016, 05:17 PM   #152
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Football

Currently, Mary has entered the dining room and commented on what William said about the NE Patriots.

I just want to confirm that we are still supposed to be in summertime, so the results of the current NFL season would be unknown to us, right?

Old 01-03-2016, 06:09 PM   #153
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

We have a new writer and therefore I've added a new character to the Dramatis Personae:

Maurice Turner — attorney at law (played by Nubian_Legend).

I look forward to him joining the story!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Underhand Serve.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love; Mentor; Role Model.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:48 PM   #154
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Location: Second star to the left then straight on to morning.
Welcome sir.

It seems we are getting a full house.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #155
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced

Nubian_Legend here, I just want to take a little time to formally introduce myself, I see some familiar names as well as other names I don't quite recognize, making the rounds with my new character or personae -- Maurice Turner, who's sorta like a young Johnny Cochran. A nouveau rich social climbing attorney looking to make a name for himself by taking on the most controversial cases of the day, hopefully becoming a D.A. and his long term prospect of becoming general attorney. He's presently in Wisconsin for business and maybe some pleasure, he's less than familiar with the setting, so he's looking into making accommodations near Lake Geneva , which brings him to our Manor and the carnal playhouse we know as Dominion.

Last edited by Nubian_Legend : 01-03-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #156
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Just a quick question Mister Dark, but who's Slacks and Jacket are you wearing? If KaseE has taken yours and there were no other male clothes in the room just what are you wearing?

Oh pardon me I did not see that other post. Please excuse me.

Last edited by Aussie_Wolf : 01-03-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Old 01-04-2016, 05:32 PM   #157
SlvrTongueDevil
Reality Challenged

Stepping out

Sorry folks, but my work situation changed considerably a couple of weeks ago and I don't have the time I used to. Since that situation won't change for about another month, I don't want to hold up the story or delay posts. I'm going to step out of the story for now (in the thread).

Had a sexual fantasy today?

Old 01-07-2016, 11:35 AM   #158
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCorteeze View Post
Currently, Mary has entered the dining room and commented on what William said about the NE Patriots.

I just want to confirm that we are still supposed to be in summertime, so the results of the current NFL season would be unknown to us, right?
I was just rereading the IC thread to get ready for my first post. Based on KaseE's posts on Page 3, it must actually be late May or early June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaseE View Post
Karen Callingwood... couldn’t wait to see the expression on Uncle Ian’s face when he saw her. He did not expect her until next week, after the dormitories at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls closed for summer break. As an adult graduating Senior, however, Karen had discovered that she could leave early....
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaseE View Post
“Today is your eighteenth birthday,” Ian said. “But we discussed this. We were going to wait until next week to celebrate it along with your graduation....”
Admittedly, it's been a year or two since I graduated high school (*ahem*), but does that not usually occur in late May or early June?

Old 01-09-2016, 11:41 AM   #159
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlvrTongueDevil View Post
Sorry folks, but my work situation changed considerably a couple of weeks ago and I don't have the time I used to. Since that situation won't change for about another month, I don't want to hold up the story or delay posts. I'm going to step out of the story for now (in the thread).

We look forward to when you have time to return!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Underhand Serve.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love; Mentor; Role Model.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:32 AM   #160
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

@Aussiewolf, How well known of a Prince are you?

My SRP

Old 01-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #161
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Malcolm Erickson

This is what Malcolm looks like.

My SRP

Old 01-10-2016, 12:42 PM   #162
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmikel View Post
@Aussiewolf, How well known of a Prince are you?
I am a younger son in the line of the royal family (but not direct) Of the ruling Family of the Denmark and Norwegian countries. Also related to the rulers of Greece and Great Britain.

Basically 7th in line for Denmark throne he calls Frederik a friend (although with the birth of his children and Joachim's he has been pushed down to about 16th.

So Maybe well known in Europe and in high society but not so well known to general public.

Old 01-10-2016, 01:20 PM   #163
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Oh and with regards to Ambers character I could recognize her as well. Either as someone that has seen her in the Palaces around the world and inquired about her, or been on the end of her discreet surveillance and information skills and has put two and two together.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #164
Nubian_Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4Emily View Post
Here are a couple images of "Candyfloss," the comic strip character on whom Michele is loosely (and I emphasize "loose" in so many ways!) based.

I'm leaning toward her appearance being that of Gwyneth Paltrow, but Scarlett Johansson is running a close second.

I'm not putting it to a vote, but would a[appreciate any input you all may have.

To be honest, I see Michelle as more Amanda Seyfried than either Paltrow or Johansson.

Last edited by Nubian_Legend : 01-12-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Old 01-16-2016, 10:24 AM   #165
MisterDark

To anyone that may read this that is currently contributing to or following the story, I took on this role as Chauncey Builtmore as a stretch. Chauncey is a early 40's pompous and self-righteous trust fund man that was raised by a single powerful woman. His excitement comes from watching women and being commanded by them - until the moment he thinks they have let down their guard - when his more "Alpha/Oedipus" side tends to come out.

Since this is a huge stretch for me - any suggestions to how he should act or react to situations would be welcome. Any changes that I need to make in the writing or the portrayal of the character that any of you see fit - I will do my best to implement.

Thanx

Ill winds mark it's fearsome flight, And Autumn branches creak with fright.
The landscape turns to ashen crumbs, When something wicked this way comes.... (Ray Bradbury)

Lest anyone forget of my presence.....in the darkness.....at night.....the footsteps you hear behind you but when you turn there is nobody there.....the eyes that you feel upon you at your most vulnerable and private moments......the whisper of the wind on the nape of your neck that sends chills and horripilation......that is me. Ever watching, waiting......for that which only yours to pay. It cannot be stolen, only given, it cannot be borrowed or loaned. That which all are so quick to barter and so reluctant to pay......that is all I require......please sign here.....

Last edited by MisterDark : 01-16-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Old 01-16-2016, 10:29 AM   #166
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDark View Post
To anyone that may read this that is currently contributing to or following the story, I took on this role as Chauncey Builtmore as a stretch. Chauncey is a early 40's pompous and self-righteous trust fund man that was raised by a single powerful woman. His excitement comes from watching women and being commanded by them - until the moment he thinks they have let down their guard - when his more "Alpha/Oedipus" side tends to come out.

Since this is a huge stretch for me - any suggestions to how he should act or react to situations would be welcome. Any changes that I need to make in the writing or the portrayal of the character that any of you see fit - I will do my best to implement.

Thanx.
I think you are writing it masterfully and authentically.

Great job!

Old 01-16-2016, 10:31 AM   #167
MisterDark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriseBuss View Post
I think you are writing it masterfully and authentically.

Great job!
Thanx Cerise.

Ill winds mark it's fearsome flight, And Autumn branches creak with fright.
The landscape turns to ashen crumbs, When something wicked this way comes.... (Ray Bradbury)

Lest anyone forget of my presence.....in the darkness.....at night.....the footsteps you hear behind you but when you turn there is nobody there.....the eyes that you feel upon you at your most vulnerable and private moments......the whisper of the wind on the nape of your neck that sends chills and horripilation......that is me. Ever watching, waiting......for that which only yours to pay. It cannot be stolen, only given, it cannot be borrowed or loaned. That which all are so quick to barter and so reluctant to pay......that is all I require......please sign here.....

Old 01-18-2016, 02:10 PM   #168
KaseE
Dancing into Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDark View Post

Thanx

As the main beneficiary of your writing, I think you're doing a fantastic job!

Casey~

Old 01-19-2016, 06:39 AM   #169
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
Malcolm watched the proceedings. As the women all left he finally stated. "Well there is something you don't see every day."

LOL!!!

Old 01-20-2016, 12:03 AM   #170
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Well someone laughed at least.

My SRP

Old 01-20-2016, 06:57 AM   #171
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
Well someone laughed at least.

. . . . .

Old 01-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #172
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Problem is in this place you may come to realize that it is something that does happen on a regular basis.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:37 PM   #173
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

I'll do my best to keep the levity up then.

My SRP

Old 01-20-2016, 09:45 PM   #174
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

An Artist's Journey

I want to compliment DawnODay and Rpkitten on their series of posts while Dawn drives Piper from Milwaukee to Dominion Manor. By drawing out their conversation as they have, they really give a feel of how far off the beaten path the estate is located (Dawn's maps really help with that, too, of course).

Great job, ladies!!!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 01-21-2016, 07:43 AM   #175
DawnODay
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

I want to compliment DawnODay and Rpkitten on their series of posts while Dawn drives Piper from Milwaukee to Dominion Manor. By drawing out their conversation as they have, they really give a feel of how far off the beaten path the estate is located (Dawn's maps really help with that, too, of course).

Great job, ladies!!!

Thank you!!!!

It was fun figuring out the maps. (Thanks for the suggestion.)