An Office for Growth (SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

As he comes up behind me I feel a shiver run up my spine as his hands around my torso--his cock pressing against my ass. I let out a soft moan as he kisses my neck and press my ass back against him. I love the sense of power I feel knowing that he is excited by me and that his firm cock that is pressed against me is caused by his desire for me. I gasp and my hands run down my sides and back to my ass while my fingers trace over his engorged cock.

"Mmm, fuck Mr. Decker. Is that for me?" I giggle and grind my ass against him with more firmness. I can feel my own cock getting excited and blush but unable to stop myself I turn my head and reach back to his hair--pulling him forward to kiss me on the lips.
 
He gives you a low, lusty growl in answer to your question and then kisses you deeply, his hands running all over your body. Within minutes, he has swept you into his arms and carries you into the bedroom, tossing you easily on the bed making you laugh. He proceeds to strip naked showing you a strong, toned body and revealing a thick, 8" cock.
 
I want to blush when he handles me so easily and I blush as he tosses me onto the bed but I cannot deny how much I enjoy seeing his thick cock. "Mmm, babe, is that for me?" I wink and giggle as I reach my fingers out playfully fondling his balls before gently wrapping around his thick cock and pulling him forward. "What did I do to deserve this?"

I wink and lean forward--licking my lips as I gently kiss his thighs.
 
"You are the most beautiful girl," he moans, watching your every move as you get settled sitting on the edge of the bed, your face at cock level. "Annie thought we'd enjoy spending the night together."

He reaches out and caresses your hair and watches eagerly. His cock is starting to leak precum.
 
"Did Annie say that?" I wink at him. "She should know... She's inspired so much these past couple of days." I take his cock in my hand and lean forward my tongue darting out as I lick up his precum. "Mmm, someone is getting ready." I wink and my fingers tickle his balls as I wrap my lips around his head.

With my free hand I grip the base of his cock, slowly stroking him as I begin to bob up and down. "Mmm, did Annie tell you what she has been teaching me?"
 
Your hand and mouth have him speechless. Just a low sort of gutteral groan can be heard as you feel his cock swell in your hand and run with pre-cum.

His hand rests gently on the back of your head, clearly showing you that he's in control. You suck and bob on his cock and down his shaft to suck his balls.

Finally, he speaks. "Annie said you're one of her new special girls... just the kind of girl I like..."
 
I blush. "Did she say that?" I can feel my cock swelling at the excitement that Annie may have told him what I was. I pull back and spit on his cock--my hand firmly gripping his shaft as I stroke him. "Did she really tell you what sort of gurl I am?" I drag out the word trying to grasp whether or not he really knows what is between my legs.
 
"She told me you're a girl with a special _clit_ that loves cock and loves anal..." he grunts. "And you're a cum whore... fuck..."

You get the sense that he's nearing his orgasm and is watching you expectantly.

"It's gonna cum fast..." he warns.
 
I smile. "It sounds like she was showing me off. She must've known what you would do to me." I take his balls and suck on them sharply--pumping his cock. "Mmm, did you want to cum in my mouth or all over my face?"

I giggle and wrap my lips around the tip of his cock--my tongue darting out teasingly as I pump him--wanting him to explode.
 
He pulls back an inch and give you his answer as spurts of cum fly at your face leaving long, heavy white ropes of sperm all over you. You're shocked at how much he cums. When he finally slows, he slides his cock into your mouth and you feel more cum oozing out all over your tongue and teeth.

"Oh my god..." he groans, recovering from the overwhelming orgasm.
 
I take his cock into my mouth and pump his still thick cock--milking every drop of cum from him. I can hear his breath drawings ragged. I can feel the cum drying on my face as I use my finger to scoop it up--looking up at him I stick my finger in my mouth sucking it clean. "Mmm, did you enjoy that sir?" I wink at him and turn to find Star standing in the corner. I shrug--uncertain of where he has come from before standing up to go see how much of a mess I have made. Feeling proud of the reaction I have elicited.
 
(I would prefer to not have joiners to this closed thread, nor incorporate them into our story).

"Fuck yes," he sighs watching you clean your face slowly and suck down all the cum. His cock never goes softer than half-hard.

He leads you on to the bed, lays down beside you, holds you and starts kissing you...
 
I can feel his cock pressed against my thigh and I sigh contentedly. Amazed that I have excited a man such as him and that he is satisfied with what I have done for him, to him... He stands up and reaches for my hand, leading me to the bed. As he lays me down I almost cannot recognize this man who is being so gentle and romantic. As he lays down next to me I tilt my head to look at him and feel his lips press against mine--his hand running up my neck as he pulls me towards him. I kiss him back--surprised at his reactions to me. I groan softly. "Mmm, Mr. Decker."
 
You kiss for several minutes, his hands caressing your body all over through your lingerie. His cock is rock hard again rapidly.

Eventually he pauses, reaches over to the nightstand and brings out some lube. He shows it to you and puts his hand on your bottom, giving you one chance to say no...
 
I moan softly as I realize that he is hard again--but find that I enjoy kissing him. Enjoy feeling his stubbly face scratching against my smooth skin. I put a hand on his chest as he reaches to the nightstand. "How did you and Ms. Annie meet, sir?"

Feeling his hand on my ass causes my back to arch and I lean into him. Spreading my legs and inviting him to lube me up.
 
He lubes his fingers and then starts massaging your bottom, his fingers expressing his lust for you. They begin to press your 'pussy', first one, then more, gently in and out, deeper and deeper.

"Miss Annie was once my secretary. I quickly realized that she was smart enough to run my company so I loaned her the capital to get her law degree and start her own firm. I was delighted when she shared her second business idea with me..."

You feel the swollen head of his cock teasing your bottom cheeks and then finding your pussy, both of you laying on your sides, him behind you...
 
I let out a gasp as I feel his fingers teasing my boi pussy. The deeper he gets the more my back arches and the louder my moans of pleasure get. I hear his tale of Ms. Annie and smile knowing that she must have been very persuasive to have tamed and gotten him to obey her. I bit my lip excited to know that I knew such a powerful woman.

When I feel his cock teasing my cheeks I let out a moan. "Mmmm, are you just going to tease me?" I reach back--guiding his cock to my ass. I squeeze him feeling how swollen he is. "Mm, treat me gentle so that you can properly fuck me once I'm warmed up." I bite my lip to hold back my scream as he begins to enter me.
 
It takes time but your ass adjusts and soon he is sliding deep, in and out, slick and easy. It feels incredible to you, to be the one being fucked, to be the one so desired that his cock is rock hard and he can't keep his hands off you. The feel of being penetrated, of his body holding yours and thrusting into you, banging into your bottom as he gets more vigorous... all delicious sissy experiences you've longed for.

He talks as he works at fucking you at a pace he can keep up for awhile. "Her business making sissy whores out of men makes ten times as much as her law firm. Lots of men enjoy a total slut and extremely feminine whore with something extra in her panties..."
 
I let out a long moan as I feel his balls pressed against my skin with each thrust of his hips. "Mmm, I had no idea I was such a slut until she showed me what pleasure there was in it!" My fingers reach around and cup his balls squeezing him as he fills me. "Her... Business?" I moan as I manage to get the question out. To think here I am being pimped out by my boss. I find the idea oddly thrilling and I press back against him.

"What sort of tip have I earned tonight?" I look over my shoulder and my eyes roll back into my head as I am overwhelmed by the sensation of getting fucked.
 
"Mmmmm damn you're tight and fine, sissy," he growls happily. "Your tip is growing..."

You lose yourself in the experience hearing your bodies slapping and the bed creaking a little. After a few minutes he starts to thrust faster, then faster and deeper.

"Take it... take my fat cock you sweet little sissy bitch," he starts barking as he works toward his orgasm. After a few moments, he yells and thrusts in deeper than ever, filling your ass over-full and holds inside you. You feel his cock swell and throb and then the heat of cum filling you deep inside...
 
I let out a yelp as I feel his warmth filling me. My tight ass squeezing around his thick cock--milking him for everything that he has to give me. "Mmmm, fuck." is all that I can manage as I feel his cum leaking from my boi pussy. I collapse in his arms my heart hammering in my chest from the pure passion of the moment.

I roll over feeling his cum dripping down the back of my thighs and feeling satisfactorily used. "Mmm, does Mistress know what a treat you are?" My fingers trace over his chest as I look up at him.
 
I let out a yelp as I feel his warmth filling me. My tight ass squeezing around his thick cock--milking him for everything that he has to give me. "Mmmm, fuck." is all that I can manage as I feel his cum leaking from my boi pussy. I collapse in his arms my heart hammering in my chest from the pure passion of the moment.

I roll over feeling his cum dripping down the back of my thighs and feeling satisfactorily used. "Mmm, does Mistress know what a treat you are?" My fingers trace over his chest as I look up at him.

He laughs warmly. "You are something else. And this is your first time?"

He reaches down to his cum-coated cock, lifting its half-hard state up as if to present it to you.
 
Back
Top