Let's Talk About 'Gentle' FemDom

I think it's a great idea Honey!

You should see some of the PM's I have to write when my avatar or profile pic is a pic of my feet! The dirty filthy naughty pervs on here need to be put in their place and publically (rather than privately) humiliated I say! ;) :)

Let's try to give it a start! I'm so mad at my husband right now. Last night he forgot to put the trash and the recycling out and now the trashmen have already come so we're going to have a garage of stinky garbage for the next week.

Tonight when he gets home I'm either going to:
a) rub my sweaty, stinky feet in his face and make him suck my toes until I forgive him
b) tie him up and humiliate him for being so useless
c) edge him half a dozen times until he almost cums and then tell him I'm going to do that to him every night for the next week so that he has the worst case of blue balls by next Monday he'll barely be able to walk!

Which option would you pick guys? :D

Hmmm, I fear you may be setting yourself up for a lot of "forgotten trash pick-up" :D

You should see some of the PM's I have to write when my avatar or profile pic is a pic of my feet! The dirty filthy naughty pervs on here need to be put in their place and publically (rather than privately) humiliated I say! ;) :)

Let's try to give it a start! I'm so mad at my husband right now. Last night he forgot to put the trash and the recycling out and now the trashmen have already come so we're going to have a garage of stinky garbage for the next week.

a) rub my sweaty, stinky feet in his face and make him suck my toes until I forgive him
c) edge him half a dozen times until he almost cums and then tell him I'm going to do that to him every night for the next week so that he has the worst case of blue balls by next Monday he'll barely be able to walk!

Would I be greedy if I chose all 3 ?

Hmmm, I fear you may be setting yourself up for a lot of "forgotten trash pick-up" :D

Forgetting again the second week = a hard swift kick to his balls every night before bed so I doubt it will become a problem lol

Would I be greedy if I chose all 3 ?

Yes, you would!! :caning:

Now pull down your pants, bend over and slowly count to ten.

*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*

Ladies, do you think I'm handling this situation correctly or would you like to offer your own solutions? :)

Forgetting again the second week = a hard swift kick to his balls every night before bed so I doubt it will become a problem lol

Yes, you would!! :caning:

Now pull down your pants, bend over and slowly count to ten.

*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
*WHACK*

Ladies, do you think I'm handling this situation correctly or would you like to offer your own solutions? :)

Thank you sir, may I have another.

Thank you sir, may I have another.

You have exactly five seconds to change that 'sir' to 'mistress', mister!

Unless that's your way of begging me to get my strap-on?
(which I'm more than happy to do, btw)

If you can only do one, do B.

Violent outbursts due to stress are generally considered to be a poor coping mechanism in mainstream psychology.

Hey Liz! *lightbulb*

Maybe you should start a femdom public play space thread, i have a feeling it would be verrry well-received. ;) :devil:

I was thinking more of a casual conversational thread, rather than a play thread.

But there's certainly no reason why we can't do both! :)

I'll try to keep it more professional ;) :)

Hub's really did forget to take the garbage out last night though and for real I am not happy about it.

I'm definitely planning on scolding him at least a little tonight when we go to bed. (He doesn't screw up that often so the opportunity's too rare to pass up!) :devil::D

I think he secretly likes when I'm right and he's wrong - and if he doesn't so what? lol

Our house but my rules, right?

I'll try to keep it more professional ;) :)

Hub's really did forget to take the garbage out last night though and for real I am not happy about it.

I'm definitely planning on scolding him at least a little tonight when we go to bed. (He doesn't screw up that often so the opportunity's too rare to pass up!) :devil::D

I think he secretly likes when I'm right and he's wrong - and if he doesn't so what? lol

Our house but my rules, right?

I hope you know I wasn't scolding you. :kiss:

You made me realize that a play thread would likely be very popular, especially with you as the hostess.:rose:

I think you should go for it! Maybe name it something to do with shoes. :D

I was thinking more of a casual conversational thread, rather than a play thread.

But there's certainly no reason why we can't do both! :)

Please please please! Start this!, women are so under representatived in BDSM, they the shown as a botton tied up and submitting to a guy,...not that is bad:)...but I know for me I would love to see more about men and women submitting to a Domme more women need to post about the experience they have as a Dommie so maybe a space of our own would help, IMO ...of course all is welcome!....:cattail:

Please please please! Start this!, women are so under representatived in BDSM, they the shown as a botton tied up and submitting to a guy,...not that is bad:)...but I know for me I would love to see more about men and women submitting to a Domme more women need to post about the experience they have as a Dommie so maybe a space of our own would help, IMO ...of course all is welcome!....:cattail:

Sounds good to me.

d) tie him up, straddle his chest and masturbate yourself to orgasm mere inches away from his mouth and lips. Nipple clamps/clothes pegs are optional.

Sounds good to me.

I'm planning to. :) I just need to think through the details first.

I agree this would be quite a much-needed, and quite popular thread! :devil:

Back