After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

I mumbled something as he shot his load in my waiting mouth. It had a salty taste. I swallowed it and almost gagged.

I was exhausted, my pussy and ass sore.
 
-I smiled looking to your eyes.-"make sure you behave tomorrow otherwise your going to get fucked again...unless you liked it."
 
I got up and straightened myself out. I licked my lips and put my blouse back on.

"Yes sir...." I replied. I then walked out the door.
 
-The Next Day you seem to of taken yesterday as a Joke i let you off easy and have only taken notes you passed back and forth in my class. The 5th time you do it i grab it and look.-"Did you not learn anything yesterday."-But you seem to take it as a empty threat and i look.-"Detention again Miss Mona."
 
I passed the note to my friend. The teacher saw it again, grabbed it and assigned me detention. Not again, I thought. I did enjoy some of it, though.

I walked to his room after school. I walked in the room.

I pulled down my short skirt, trying to cover more of my legs.

"Here we go again." I thought.
 
-As You walk in I sit there with a Ruler.-"What happen today i thought you would of behaved."-I smile.-"I wonder if you will learn....So did you like yesterday?"
 
I looked at the ruler that he was carrying. I shifted nervously.

"No sir, I did not like what happened yesterday. It hurt terribly." I told him.

All the while i was staring at the ruler. I began to think about what it would feel like on my bottom, which was still sore from yesterday.
 
"Why do you keep disobeying my rules?"-I ask as i walk around you and my ruler slides along your as you feel the cool wooden ruler slide over your ass.-
 
I could feel the ruler sliding across my sore behind. I shivered.

"I don't know why i violate the rules? I just like to pass notes to my friends." I told him. I also liked being in the room with him, although i felt so much pain from his spanking.

My pussy began to drip.
 
"Well then you tell me what should fair punishment be my slut...."-he asked looking to her eyes.-"Tell me....you are mine now other wise i can get you expelled from school you will have a horrible record....simple as that...tell me."
 
What should a fair punishment be? I thought about that for a moment. I was a bad girl, passing notes in class.

"I guess a spanking would be a fair punishment." I told him nervously moving my feet from side to side. I looked again at the mean ruler he was carrying. My behind felt red already.
 
-He bent her over the desk and looked to her.-"Your pussy is dripping why are you getting so wet? Tell me what is turning you on?"
 
"oh!!" I gasped when he found out i was wet. I was so embarrassed.

"I don't know, sir.....I was just thinking of the spanking." I told him.

The air conditioner blew past my exposed ass.
 
"So you like being spanked? Tell me your naughty fantasies you little slut."-I pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down. Her juices flowing over her thighs he slapped her as with the ruler waiting for her to answer i used a hand to tease her pussy.-
 
"Ow! That hurts so!!" I felt the ruler's sting on my defenseless ass. It began to get warm.

Then his fingers began to touch my private parts.

My ass began to tremble as he touched me. My pussy became very hot and wet.
 
-I smile as i see you shiver and try and stand still the Ruler smacks your ass 5 more times as i begin to finger you.-"Come on Talk about your sexual experiences."
 
"Ow!!" He spanks my ass.

"Ow!! It hurts!!"

"Ow!! Please stop!!" I exclaim.

"Ow!! No, more!! I'll be good!!"

"Ow!!" My ass red and sore. I move it to and fro, trying to avoid the blows.

Then he asks me about my sexual experiences.

"I had a boyfriend last year. We had sex once." I remember him. He was young and handsome. He took me in the back seat of his car.
 
-I stop spanking you and smile as you talk your getting wetter on my fingers.-"I hope you are enjoying my fingers in your pussy. Your such a tasty little slut. You may of had sex with him once but you fucked 5 other men you said and god only knows how many times."
 
I blushed as he told me I was a slut. I loved several boys during my time in high school and I gave them my body. One wanted to take me in my mouth. The others took my pussy.
 
"Tell me would it turn you on if i took control of you making you my little slut completely."
 
I thought about his question for a moment. I was already wet, bent over and helpless.

"I like being tied up." I told him.
One of my boyfriends liked to tie me up before he took me. He also liked to take me in my small hole. It was painful but it made me cum.
 
-I happen to have rope when I did a fraction question and I tied her hands behind her back as I took my cock and slid it in to her mouth. She was bent over the desk and she was enough to suck his cock bent over. I gripped her hair and began to throat fuck her.-
 
My hands tied behind my back, i watched as his cock headed toward my mouth. I opened my mouth, my lips touching the tip of his shaft. I began to suck his throbbing member. He grabbed my hair to hold me close as I sucked on his cock. I could feel him swelling up. He pushed in deeper and deeper. I could feel his shaft pushing against my throat.
 
-I gripped the ropes and fucked her mouth hard and deep as he groaned feeling her swallow around his cock.-
 
I could taste his precum. It was salty. His cock pressed against the back of my throat. I started to gag, opening my mouth to try to breathe a little better.

My body pressed against the desk, my breasts pressed against the hard surface of the desk top.

My lips pressed against the smooth skin of his cock. I sucked hungrily, my lips moving up and down his shaft.
 
Back
Top