The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha.. I love cleaning up anything... -looks around room-

yea.. that's what i'm telling myself today.

lol

I think I would rather clean actual shit that's been smeared all over the walls than have to clean up this mess made by a former employee....

What do I want for lunch?!
I can't decide.
This is why I usually bring my lunch.
Well that and it's cheaper and I don't have to fight the crowds.
Mmmmmm......all I can think of is the sushi I'm going to have tonight.
Sigh

because clearly I am not groping you enough? :D

-Gropes-

-squeals-

and that is another thing.. people also think i would grope myself less if i have other people to do it for me..

-gropes back-

its not true... none of it.. you cant grope yourself enough! -headshake-

Oh my poor friend. How does she deal with people like that daily?
"How do you plan to prevent std's?" "Abstaining from sex sometimes."

*facepalm*

Why do people want to destroy his sweater? And why would you design a sweater that can be destroyed by pulling one thread as you walk away? And why wouldn't you stand there as you pulled on the thread so you could admire your sweater-destroying handiwork?

How right now I was somewhere else .... Doing something else rather than looking at the clock waiting for 5 pm to come.

Oh and how I wish.......... Yeah... I'll keep that to myself for now.

Why do people want to destroy his sweater? And why would you design a sweater that can be destroyed by pulling one thread as you walk away? And why wouldn't you stand there as you pulled on the thread so you could admire your sweater-destroying handiwork?

If that sweater was made from a single string, it would take a lot of pulling... Quie a distance.

If that sweater was made from a single string, it would take a lot of pulling... Quie a distance.

You could just use two hands and keep pulling it and let it bunch at your feet, and then eventually.. ta-da, destroyed sweater!

Unless the guy would be angry that you're destroying his sweater, in which case it makes sense to get away. But then maybe he shouldn't sing about his sweater's single-thread weakness to begin with if that's the case.

You could just use two hands and keep pulling it and let it bunch at your feet, and then eventually.. ta-da, destroyed sweater!

Unless the guy would be angry that you're destroying his sweater, in which case it makes sense to get away. But then maybe he shouldn't sing about his sweater's single-thread weakness to begin with if that's the case.

Well, he does say... "Pull this string as I walk away."
He doesn't seem to mind....

He's gotta be an exhibitionist to some degree. He'll soon be naked, and this seems to cause him no trouble at all. Although I'm not sure how he's the one unraveling.

I think he's coming to terms with the fact he likes being naked in front of this person.
Or maybe the fact he's walked away so far that the person can't SEE them being naked.
And that makes him sad.

I think he's coming to terms with the fact he likes being naked in front of this person.
Or maybe the fact he's walked away so far that the person can't SEE them being naked.
And that makes him sad.

You may be on to something!

Maybe the fact that he is naked, but unable to be seen by the person that pulled the thread on his sweater thus rendering him naked, makes him sad or, as he puts it, "undone."

Although that doesn't explain why he'd be lying on the floor.

You may be on to something!

Maybe the fact that he is naked, but unable to be seen by the person that pulled the thread on his sweater thus rendering him naked, makes him sad or, as he puts it, "undone."

Although that doesn't explain why he'd be lying on the floor.

All that yarn? Easy. He tripped.
And he's a drama king and crying.

LT - I need to give some unsuspecting soul a good old fashioned butt-punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back