*bites lip in anticipation*

lucky for me, I am a guy, and have not experienced any of that.

OUCH!

*smack of the gob*

Those are some great pictures. The first one is beautiful, just like the lady in them. I for one (and I'm damn sure I'm not the only) am looking forward to more.

UK, yum. And you're so young, just ready to be trained!

Too bad you weren't closer to where I am, I have a good female friend that needs a male project, somebody she can give lessons to :)

Lessons?

Madam, I'm not some gawky teenage youth who shoots his load over any topless lady. I actually have some stamina and a *lot* of skill. *Changes avatar* 6" semi's help too.:D

That is a really great icon. Is that of you, or just a neat photo?

*wink*

I'll let you decide.:kiss:

Attachments

• paulus.jpg
    paulus.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3,509
Ahh to be 6 years younger...

Ever consider a modelling career? I'd think Abercrombie wouldn't mind you gracing the pages of their catalog :)

Don't you have girls knocking down your door? :)

Hmmm...

Thought about it. I'd much rather be a nurse though (hey, stop laughing!) or a metaller. Flinging myself about the stage avéc geetar would be my ideal career, even if did get visciously fucked into unconsciousness by horny young... nubile... women....... okay, that's not such a bad thing

I think I need a shower now. Either one with you, or a cold one.

Nursing is an admirable career. It takes somebody very sweet and caring to be a nurse.

If your cock can reach halfway around the globe, you're welcome to shower with me ;)

Alas, i'm only 9", not 18'000 miles. And I don't think plastic surgery can make my ahem appendage that long just yet.

Ooh a Canadian girl...

Now, if you play hockey, I will be smitten :kiss:

Fawnd1e said:
Usually, I find the owner of the hockey stick ;)

Sprinting out to my garage then returning with my hockey stick.:D

Holding the shaft in my hand, gripping it tightly....

I've got a stick!

Fawnd1e said:
Please be gentle :)

What a stunning photo.......mmmmm lovely hon, hope you post many many more.......B/W pics just dont do you justice, your beauty needs to be revealed in full color:kiss: :rose:

Back