New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've been into LitErot for a few months but I'm pretty new to this thread and to the BDSM scene. I'm really impressed by the experience on line here and by people's sensitivity and the way they can express themselves. I find it moving - so much that for so long must have been really hard to learn about now so available to us all - and those of you who monitor it are doing a great job.

I could be switch but am chiefly dom, though a learning dom. I read somewhere here that the sub chooses the dom but I think it works the other way round too - what I go for in a sub is intensity, need - which could be any mixture of the masochistic, submissive, and sexual, but I'm not attracted by the tepid or the trivial. I also value the experience as essentially caring and nurturing, odd though that may sound in the context of physically hurting someone. Like most people here I'm interested in skin to skin and use the web for exploration and finding out about people - I don't want to live entirely in a fantasy world, much as I value fantasy as a way of being more imaginative about what I or others want.

I'm older than most people here and have been various things in my time - chiefly businessman and writer. Live in London and certainly interested in anyone around who might want to share things about all this.
 
hello, im tassie and ive just answered the 10 questions so have nothing much else to put here. but hello anyway.
 
Hullo Tassie - nice to revert to the English idiom, and was glad to see you were allergic to "ass" when I read your answers to the quesions.

You sound to have a really good set-up that suits you, and to have an easy style about you in managing it all.

I didn't think I'd bother to answer the questions myself because what I would say is really covered above.
 
Hi,
I'm new to posting although I've enjoyed reading the stories and the posts up till now. I'm 46, married to a vanilla man who indulges me and plays enough to keep me happy. :)
I know my name can be misleading but a few years ago, my youngest(at 16) gave it to me and it kinda stuck:D
I'm enjoying getting to know all of you and posting more as I get more confident with talking, not just listening.
 
HEY:)

I am a 21 year old female...and although I have never tried bondage, I am interested in maybe trying it out eventually with my boy friend. I am not bi...I like dick:) There are a lot of things I would like to try though. I am slowly working my boyfriend into trying things out with me. I trust him completely and so far trying new things has been nothing but AWESOME! We have the best sex I have ever experienced, and it is getting better every time.


Welcome to all the other newbies, and hello to all the veterans:)
 
Introductions & Netiquette

Hi all,

I have been busy on the board tonight so I believe as a newcomer to these parts it's only polite if I share a bit about myself.

I'm Lady Catherine and I've been around for as long as I have been sexual. I was blessed with many teachers who lovingly or through trade taught me a myriad of skills.

I am a dominant sadist and unapologetic as such. I have a family of which I am head of household. I am blessed with good friends and wonderful toys (human and otherwise). I have been owned and a slave but that was a lifetime ago. I once was a respectable masochist-- however, I no longer enjoy pain. I have been an owner for many years and been blessed by good, useful service.

I run www.fetishauctioneer.com, teach servants professionally how to do their job, train individuals, have taught many SM classes internationally and still do. My teaching site may be found at http://members.aol.com/notnilla
I'm pleased to be here and will participate as time allows. Oh, and I'd love to figure out how to put my picture next to my posts! LOL... I can build a site but I can't seem to figure out how to do that! Go figure. :)
 
Hi and welcome.

The picture thingy-do next to your name will be availiable after you have reached 100 posts ... so you have 89 to go as I type this.
 
Welcome mish, evilmommy, lovechild, tassie, zipperdiva, and anyone else that I missed. It's good to have you with us. :rose:

If you're really new to the site and you have any kind of navigational or forum question, don't be afraid to drop me a PM, and I'll get you the info you need, okay? Be at home here.

RisiaSkye, Forum Moderator
 
Hello Everyone

I am Dom/switch age 40, from Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA. I am very much a toy/hardware freak with a huge inventor/hacker mentality. If I can't make it, it can't be made. I am a sensation junky and a pleasure junky. I am not into cyber, it is boring and unreal in my oppinion, but do like to email with friends on theb bdsm subject. I have always been into bdsm/kink even as a kid." I am's what I am's as popeye says" after saying that I will ad that I am not to comfortable with the stereotypical portrait of the bdsm dom you see in the media. I am not into "munchs" OR clubs , I am not into the idea of controlling someones behavior 24/7, find that idea wierd. I do not want her to crawl over with drinks, find that kind of dom/sub relationship unbearable. How can I want someone I treat like that. I try and put a handle on all this...what do I call it?? I am a newage dom/switch/kink into realtime , with interest in bondage, sensation play, with a lean towards mutual scene creation, and the word punishment absent from my vocabulary, all spankings are given out on the basis of reward, never punishment. That the best I can do this early in the morning. Peace all.
 
Wow, so many new friends joining us lately! Welcome to you all, I hope you will find this forum as friendly, supportive, and informative as I have.:rose:
 
Pics and welcomes

Thank you so much for the information. I do appreciate and we'll see if I can earn a picture. ::smile:::
 
Hello!

It's incredibly gratifying to see so many new faces joining us. Must be something in the air of late. Whatever it is, i like it.

I ask that you take a moment to go read the rules for this forum that are posted in the sticky atop the threads on page one. Please. There are so few rules but we think them exceedingly important to the maintenence of this forum as a community of like-minded people focused on the (usually) calm discussion of BDSM practices as they relate to our everyday lives. Read them.

Here's the link: http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=93088

Again, a warm welcome to all.
:cool:
cymbidia
BDSM Forum Moderator
 
Intro...

Well, this is my first day on the BDSM forum. I think it is a very good idea for the introductions.
My name is Shirley. I am 34 years old. have had 4 children. 5'5 125 lbs. good shape. small framed. Blond hair, green eyes. (Enough?)I guess you can say I am a switch hitter. I love being Top or bottom. But mostly I lean towards bottom. An old boyfriend got me into this and can't see my life without it. I discovered that there really is pleasure in pain. Well, for me anyway. Mostly I enjoy the euphoric rush that comes along with the pain. A mental orgasm. I have been fully fisted and have fisted (old) boyfriend. Would reccomend everyone to try to fist someone at least once. The feeling is unbelievable. I like stings of long trailing pain. needles, some cuttings(have not experienced many) Love fire play! Being bnound but not gaged. and some brandings. Very small. As you can see I am on here to not be a "troll" I am wanting to learn more. So for now, this will be the end of my intro. Hello to all.
 
Hi I am Kitte aka Registeredbutshy.

I am 29 and very new to skin to skin BDSM. If I had to label myself I would say...bi fem. Maso-sub.

I have always loved sexual pain as long as I can remember. And had a brief introduction to it right before I met my ex husband. I then spent 8 years in a relationship with my ex.Where very little of my imagination was explored. Now that I am out there again I am exploring with my current SO.
I still have so much to learn as I grow into my own skin so to speak.

I mostly lurk here at BDSM but I am a constant annoyance I mean contributer over at the GB:)
 
Kitte said:
Hi I am Kitte aka Registeredbutshy.

I am 29 and very new to skin to skin BDSM. If I had to label myself I would say...bi fem. Maso-sub.

I have always loved sexual pain as long as I can remember. And had a brief introduction to it right before I met my ex husband. I then spent 8 years in a relationship with my ex.Where very little of my imagination was explored. Now that I am out there again I am exploring with my current SO.
I still have so much to learn as I grow into my own skin so to speak.

I mostly lurk here at BDSM but I am a constant annoyance I mean contributer over at the GB:)



Great to have you over here now too Kitte :)
 
Welcome to Lit, Shirley, and Kitte, I'm glad you have come over to spend some time here in BDSM. You are among friends here.:)
 
BDSM virgin

Hello to al literoticians! i have been a long term admirer of the stories and pics at this site, but have never signed up to be a memeber. Well, now here i am.

i'm interested in experimenting a bit with bdsm, but i'm somewhat terrified of the implications.


The remainder of this post was edited out. Like your first post to this Forum, the one i've already moved, it was a personals ad.

trrpnt, please read the Forum rules.
They are located in the sticky at the top of the list of open threads.
cymbidia
BDSM Forum Moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CarolineOh said:
Welcome to Lit, Shirley, and Kitte, I'm glad you have come over to spend some time here in BDSM. You are among friends here.:)

Thanks Caroline. I am glad to be here! And I really feel as if I am among friends.
 
Welcome lorddragon, areacode, thirstquencher, and Kitte (and anyone I missed!)...good to have you here. :rose:

Kitte, nice to see you slipping free of the GB a bit, not to mention letting your imagination come out to play again. :devil:

thirstq, I'm particularly pleased to *finally* see another fireplayer and brander here. I've been carrying the fire banner around here more or less alone for way too long! ;)
 
>>thirstq, I'm particularly pleased to *finally* see another fireplayer and brander here. I've been carrying the fire banner around here more or less alone for way too long! <<

Well, carry it alone no longer... :)
 
I'm an idiot (but a sincere one)!

The "idot" part: I picked my username BEFORE I read the on-line predator thread. (which made perfect sense and I totally agree with)

I am NOT an on-line predator! I picked the handle because it is a tongue-in-cheek way I refer to myself. It refers to my rather lackluster performance as an outdoorsman and not to any other proclivities. I would be glad to change it to something less controversial but I don't know how. (b/c I am new here)

Okay, a little about the real me.

I am a 30ish straight male dom, currently a grad student but at times I have been a science teacher, helicopter pilot, retail manager, car salesman, sales rep, etc.

I am into old houses, nature, DIY projects (both kinky and not), hunting, fishing, etc.

I have had some skin-skin d/s relationships but am currently married to my second vanilla wife. (The first time I was too young to know what I wanted/needed and the second time I was in denial.)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

BTW, I have been reading stories on lit. for a while but did not explore further until a few weeks ago. This seems to be a very positive, supportive community, unlike some others I have visited.
 
Hi and welcome to the BDSM forum.

Please take a moment to read the Sticky at the top of the page, if you haven't already.

With only one post, you could easily just discard this name and re-register with a new one. Re-introduce yourself and all will be wonderful.


:)
 
lost in the thread

my gawd this is a long thread. and unfortunately i had to give up about page 5. this is.... while fascinating... kinda long on time to read. thank you to those who i was inspired by. thank you to those who have inadvertantly shown me that i am far from alone in enjoying every aspect of sexuality possible (19yrs old bi-fem-switch) and that i am not a freak for being so young.

thank you A/all.
 
Re: lost in the thread

"angel" eve said:
my gawd this is a long thread. and unfortunately i had to give up about page 5. this is.... while fascinating... kinda long on time to read. thank you to those who i was inspired by. thank you to those who have inadvertantly shown me that i am far from alone in enjoying every aspect of sexuality possible (19yrs old bi-fem-switch) and that i am not a freak for being so young.

thank you A/all.

Well, I am glad I got in on page one!
Eve, you are certainly not alone. I wish I had had a clearer understanding of my sexuality at your age. Count yourself lucky. Explore, and have fun. Youth is something to celebrate, not be ashamed of.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top